1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Modern, Urban, Magical, Fantasy, Romance, Horror. (Pretty open)
Hello,

So I had a idea for a story. It takes place in modern times. But also in the past. A demon (of my partners choice) fate and future are wrapped up in a young woman (my character), who doesn't know anything about who she is. But her and the demon, who is masked as a human, have a deep romantic past together. The young women is a reincarnation of his past lover. Who he needs to try and make the future and modern day woman fall in love with him. The young woman does have dreams of a past life with some demon, she does not who he is. But she feels the love he has for her.

That's just a little bit of what I am thinking. Mind you the story can go anywhere and have many things happen. So if you think this is up your ally, let me know. I am fully up for discussion and what you would can to add. :) Character Sheets are not a must. But if you would like to have one. Then feel free.

Reactions: KasuallyKhaotic
I'd be up for it. ^^

Sounds like a Plan. Would you mind doing it in pvt messages? Or which ever? And your call if you care to do a Character Sheet.. If you do one, I will as well.

I'm up! I like it! Can I use my own demon?

Sounds good. If you want. You can make a small background story on him and how he came to know her. If you would like too. or just a story intro on him.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: KasuallyKhaotic
Sounds good. If you want. You can make a small background story on him and how he came to know her. If you would like too. or just a story intro on him.
OK, cool! Do we do it in Pm? I already have my character all set out. ^^

Yes. We can fully do it right here in the PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.