Paradox Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or whenever your GF/Wife asks if something makes her look fat.

the what?
This.
pic290821_md.jpg

The end of the game= Black Hole= Bad end= You just lost the game.
Unless you watch the movie. >.>
Everything resets at the end of the movie.

Last edited by a moderator:
How about the Zeno paradox?

It highlights something that seems to make sense, yet doesn't on second consideration. It is better than others which are false by construction.

Opens mouth...

"Ahhh....

Closes mouth...

Hmmphfff...

Ponders. Finally speaks...

"Thaaaat would depend on the question... which you never asked."

I'm pretty sure he didn't really spend the entire day chuckling to himself and receiving PMs from admirers begging to get nasty with him.?
Wrong again, Bitch-cakes.

Gwazi wants my hot lovin'.

*Gwazi Magnum is now lost and confused*
*If found please return to the Atheist MRA community of Debating and Daleks*

If I take the blue pill then (meaning I believe whatever I want) can I be an admin? :3

How about the Zeno paradox?

It highlights something that seems to make sense, yet doesn't on second consideration. It is better than others which are false by construction.

The Zeno paradox is awesome and fascinating. Mathematics depends so much on the ideas of infinity and infinitesimal limits; gotta love throwing some spanners in the works with good old fashioned logic.

Thanks for the nightmares. God, no.

Lost the game!
You Bastard!!! >: (

I will grant the behaviour you detailed here is something Halo does tend to do time to time.

But in this case? It was pretty obvious Halo was making a joke. :P

Gwazi, you know nothing about me. Our interactions are almost entirely limited to me interceding in the endless arguments you end up in with everyone ever. Don't presume to label me as a person and as a part of the community when we've barely had a conversation. You aren't being insightful or helpful. Thanks.

Aw man. :(
Gwazi, you know nothing about me. Our interactions are almost entirely limited to me interceding in the endless arguments you end up in with everyone ever. Don't presume to label me as a person and as a part of the community when we've barely had a conversation. You aren't being insightful or helpful. Thanks.

There is in fact, an answer, I think.

So two answers are identical, meaning they'll both be correct if 25% is the correct answer.

So there's four choices, and 3 possible right answers. This means there's 12 possible outcomes if you just choose at random. I don't feel like doing the rest of the math, though, to find out the answer, maybe later.

There is in fact, an answer, I think.

So two answers are identical, meaning they'll both be correct if 25% is the correct answer.

So there's four choices, and 3 possible right answers. This means there's 12 possible outcomes if you just choose at random. I don't feel like doing the rest of the math, though, to find out the answer, maybe later.

Except you're just choosing one answer at random, so there are only 3 possible outcomes because two of the four answers are identical. You could call it 4 possible outcomes if you really want to count A and D as totally different answers, but that's the maximum you're gonna get. You're waaaaaay over thinking it if you're getting anything like 12 possible outcomes.

Status
Not open for further replies.