Pandemonium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nora started to laugh. "A reward? Haha, are you kidding me. You are at a school for hunting and slaying demons, you shouldn't get any rewards for doing what your are suppose to be doing." She said to him. "Everyone has to take exams sorry kid." She gave him a smirk. "But maybe if you impress me, you'll get something out of it."

Lord Damon smiled at Saiya. "You get to have all the fun you want." He then turned to Lilith. "Why do you hate me so much, do I not love you enough."

Lilith stared at him. "Your annoying, father." She said to him.

(ooc: :P I forgot I was also playing Damon. Silly me.)

Jin smirked back at Nora as she was giving him a cheeky smile of her own. Interesting, Jin thought. One thing Jin liked the most is being challenge. It gave him a sort of fire that burns within him making him do his best at whatever challenges you give him. He was willing to accept her challenge. Although he might not know what that 'something' was, it better be good. "I accept your challenge. You better wrap it up and put a ribbon on it, because I'll be taking it one way or another."

"Alright then, we''ll see how you do." She said. "Now, I believe we should let the other students go to classes and get the group set up to get going." She shouted out. She wanted to get Lilith back as son as possible and smack Damon around a few times. Though she figured there were a few others who wanted to do that as well, like Racutio. "Everyone joining the party to go to the Demon castle stay here, the rest get out of here and go back to class."

Jin stayed behind as he watched the rest of the students flying out of the auditorium. He wasn't going to go back to the classroom like the rest of them, since this was much more interesting then to sit in a classroom all day. He'd rather choose battling demons risking his life than to stay put in a classroom.

Unwrapping her arms from her chest, Kallen places one against her hip now and the other against her blade, "Well, when we leave I'm going to need to get out of this god-awful suit.. I have much more freedom in my usual attire outside of school, especially since this is a bit too... 'Snug' for me."

"What, afraid your honkers are going to burst out of that or something? They may as well have Kallen. Nothing beats a good wardrobe malfunction."

"On others maybe, but not on school grounds you twit.."

Nora chuckled. "Then why wear it. Does it look like I change for school." She was wearing the same outfit she does whether in school or not. "I told everyone to get over it. They should respect me not just with what I'm wearing." She replied to Kallen.

"Well, let's just say it's not a good idea for the sake of the male students. They're still young, and I don't want to show off too much, haha.."

"Considered to think if that might be revealing a bit to the imagination? I mean, I know they didn't have any suits your size but come on, Kall.. Well, atleast you intimidate them more than you pique their interests.."

"Whatever you say, slacker. And it's just how I roll when I face certain opponents. Exploiting weakness, whatever it may be. I can't help I've got a good body on me to boot."

(And going through my head, I'm thinking someone would go, "And is this even something that should be discussed between students and teachers at a school?... Uhhh..")

With a final bow, Saiya hovers off backwards, towards the pillars and vanishes to the shadows just as she had appeared, "As you wish.."

(ooc: I probably would if Nora had a different character but she's not like that. Haha.)

Nora smiled. "Are you two enjoying your conversation." Most of the students had left except for the ones who were willing to join the group. "We should get down to business."

Lilith waked Saiya leave and then turned back to Damon. He gave her another smile. She glared and started to walk off away from the throne room. Anywhere would be fine as long as it was away from her father.

"Yeah, before things get really steamy in here." Jin had finally spoken while the two student and teacher (sorry, don't know their names) were conversing on their own little circle. And Jin being Jin, he didn't want to be left out.

Nora looked down at Jin. "You again." She said jokingly. "Did I say you could listen in on the conversation. Mind your own business next time." These weren't really yelling at him. She was just having some fun.

"Well, its not like I wasn't actually listening in... You guys were speaking loud enough for everyone else to hear, not like we have any other choice here." he said shrugging and looking at something... or anything interesting other than looking at Kallen's exposed jugs. Jin wasn't really used to seeing them so big like that. He was blushing while he looked away. His face was beat red even up to his ears. It was surprising how innocent he could be despite the fact that he likes to talk big.

Nora laughed again. "I get it, you're saying that because it bothers you. Look at the facial expression, poor kid." She teased him. "Kallen, you better do something your going to cause this kid to go crazy." She seemed to enjoy this very much. She was going to go teasing him all the time now.

Jin crossed his arms and didn't looked at both of them until Kallen would cover herself up. Have some self-respect here, he thought.

Crossing her arms again and smirking lightly, she looks to Nora with a quirked brow, "His fault for letting the smaller head get the better of him then, hnhn.. Besides, I'm not breaking any dress codes with this." Shaking her head, she turns to Nora, "Anyhow.. We'll need to figure out a plan of attack on approaching this. No doubt we'll face quite a bit of opposition as we get closer to our goal. Likely not just the demon cannon fodder either. There's always the Black Legion too."

"Right, I know." She agreed. "I just don't know what will be the best way. Perhaps we should sneak in and try to find Lilith first. Then attack with her by our side." She thought out loud. "A full on forward attack would most likely be a bad decision for us. He probably knows we are coming too."

"Why not use her as a distraction." Jin joined in. "I mean, her front is distracting enough." he said referring to Kallen's huge breast. He just can't let go of her big boobs now, can't he?

Smirking, Rei would poke at Kallen's bosom and looks at her, "Looks like you hooked him.. Way to go -teacher-."

"Oh hush, Rei, you're no better... As for the stealth approach, I doubt someone that's seemingly that powerful won't notice us being in the area.. It won't be easy no matter how we approach it."

"I'm willing to become a distraction." Jin raised his hand. "I'll create the distraction while the rest can just sneak in. I'm pretty confident of my abilities." JIn offered. He was after all, a wielder of both the brown crystal and clear crystal. He is both strong and fast at the same time and is confident that he can be able to defend himself, even if it was just long enough to find Lilith, save her, and then get out of there. So amoungst all that volunteered, it was obvious he'll be a better distraction, if and when they really do try the sneak attack.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nora thought about it. "Hmm...well I'm not so happy putting you in danger like that but that might be what we need." She said "While we have a distraction we can get Lilith out. That's the main objective. Of course we want to get rid of Damon but she is what we will be there for, so she is first."

Racutio would just watch all of this play out blankly with his arms crossed, remembering when he had times like this in the the tower he lived in. He'd close his eyes and relax, before finally speaking out. "I'm glad you're all enjoying yourselves and all, but we have something we need to do, and Rei, you're impish manners are going to sink things if you mess with people too much." He'd then open his glowing red eyes to look to Jin and his soul. His eyes would then stop glowing and he'd think to himself before speaking again. "And stop messing with people Jin. Playing on a situation is never a good thing if it gets out of control. Take it from a guy who's raised madness from merely walking down a street when I was your age." Racutio would then walk back over to the auditorium doors, and he'd hold them open. "Now, change of subject, who wants to go get food at the cafeteria before we go. I think if we all eat something first we might do better in combat."

Asuna would nod to Church, quickly making her way down the halls further to the auditorium, quickly hearing what's going on from other students as they pass by. She'd see her dad open the auditorium doors, and she'd wave quickly while running towards him. "Dad, I'm going with you too! I want to help get Lilith back!" Asuna would skid to a stop in front of her dad, as he turns to look down at her.

Racutio would look down at his daughter and reach up with his left hand to scratch his chin in thought. "Hmm...Alright, you can come too. You've gotten much more formidable being here at the academy so far. Just remember, if you need any help, we're all working together to stay alive, so I'll be there to smash, cut, and toss the opposition out of the way too kiddo." Racutio would pat his little girl on the head gently with his right hand and smile at her.

Asuna would smile and hug her dad before stepping back and running over to Church. "You seem pretty intelligent Church. I know you don't normally talk much, so that means you're what's called a 'reserved genius'. You've learned things I'm guessing here at the academy and somewhere else, and you read a lot." Asuna would just pause to think for a moment before speaking again. "I just think it might help if you come along too."

Status
Not open for further replies.