Pandemonium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nora made a chuckled. "Alright then but I assure you, you won't be laughing when we get to his castle. Although you can't back out now anyway. I won't let you." Nora said as she eyed the student, Jin.

"Alright then but assure you, you won't be laughing when we get to his castle. Although you can't back out now anyway. I won't let you." She said.

Jin smiled at her back as he place his hand back down. "Aw are you trying to propose to me? Well, shoot. To be honest this is the first time I heard someone actually purposing to me in a dictator sort of way. How can I refuse?" He said winking at her flirtingly.

Nora smiled. "You wish pretty boy. I'm to old for you." She said as she looked away from him. "Now then, anyone else. I expect more that this. It will be tough to get into the castle and even more to get out. I wouldn't be surprised if Damon is ready for us." She looked around at some of the students hoping for more takers. She didn't want to put them in danger but they were learning how to kill the demons after all. They were training them for these types of things.

Adjusting her glasses once more, Ms. Kurenai looks out to the audience and speaks clearly, "It will be our responsibilities as teachers to keep everyone safe though. Although students seem to be able to volunteer, we can't let them get killed now can we?.. Now, we all know the threat is very real, but most of you haven't fought them in full force, or even at all. So don't expect this to be an easy trip to be heroes and earn fame.. It will be much more dangerous than it sounds, so if you're still willing, you better have the balls, brains and legwork to pull this off. And please, from what I've just said, no hero acts, no going just for fame, we're doing this because this is what we're meant to do. Protect."

Jin raised his hand again to get their attention on to him. When he was called to speak he spoke. "So... its alright if I just take the sidekick role, right?" he just had to ask. He knew this was a serious matter and no laughing matter but he just couldn't really bare all the seriousness and tension in the air. It made him very VERY uncomfortable and he didn't liked it one bit. If this keeps up the animal in him would go ballistic you wouldn't know what more was threatening the demons or the wild animal within him. He desperately needed SOME sort of tension breaker.

-Jin, if you're the brute, i'm a Pirate. Just don't get killed. I like you.- He could imagine Jin talking a foe while taking the keys of the castle for at low.
-Protecting is something only the strong ones among Earth's sons can do. Surely, the best that weak could do is to die before of wasting Mother's fruits.- he said seriously.

"Jin, if you're the brute. I'm a pirate. Just don't get killed. I like you." Lithel spoke to him.

"Dude, I don't swing that way." He retorted to Lithel jokingly. Though he doesn't really pay any attetion to a persons sex as long as he is having a good time. You could say he is Bisexual but then again, he isn't interested in looks but personality wise. He gave Lithel as good once over then finally decided to shake his head in disapproval. "Yep, you'd make a terrible mating partner." He said with a dejected sigh. "But I like you too!" He announced to him smiling wide. Of course, he liked him as a friend, a companion, a partner, and not a lover. And plus, he is human. He'd die before Jin could even grow a beard!

-Not like that, you ass- he said and facepalmed himself

Racutio would eventually appear stepping through the auditorium doors by shoving them open with his single left arm effortlessly. The huge non-human tan being with blue hair and red eyes would spit out the used up roach of a burned up blunt and wipe his face with the back of his right hand, with only a few scratches on his white button-up shirt here and there from where harpies and wolves got in too close. He'd turn and look to Kallen and Nora, and he'd make his way over to them, holstering his soul magnum in it's leather holster. He wouldn't say anything until there are no students nearby. For that brief period of time, he'd speak in a low hushed tone to the two of them as fellow teachers. "This guy is a Demon Lord of some sort. With the efficiency of how many demon gates and portals opened up, we're probably dealing with Lord Damon Night. The question is, why is he after that student, and what we need to do to get her back. I don't know if taking a platoon of students is a good idea. Maybe a smaller group of powerful individuals..." He'd wait as a few students pass by, going silent, then he'd open a small spacial rift next to him to grab his hooded sleeveless slayer vest, pulling it out of the rift and putting it on, throwing his hood up and crossing his arms in thought as the students pass, and things clear again, he'd speak low again. "I want to know your ideas. We can play this like an army or play it smart like a command unit and quickly get her back with no casualties. One way or the other works." It seems Racutio is a lot more level-headed now that he's killed a couple demons, it seems he's now just on calculation mode trying to do this situation tactically after getting his frustration out on the demons that caused all the confusion. He just wants to pistol whip and kick the crap out of the man responsible for taking that student. He didn't know her history, so to Racutio, he didn't know his student. She was too reserved. For a reason now no doubt, if a Demon Lord like Damon Night wanted her. It could mean nothing good.

Asuna would look to Church and his book, and nod. She'd begin to see a couple healers using a couple wrong herbs, and she'd quickly rush over, trying to direct and help them as they help treat minor wounds to a couple students. She'd kneel down and grab Snapgrass instead of the Angelawort they were using. "You won't want to use an advanced herb like that for such a small wound. Saving larger, more potent herbs for the combat to come would be better. Pounding this Snapgrass into an ointment will clean and cauterize the smaller wounds these people have. Using Angelawort on deeper, more critical wounds and covering the wound with just the leaves is enough to heal most any ailment, then using this same ointment style you can heal the wound after." The two students would seemingly take in everything the young girl told them, nearly baffled speechless that a kid like this knew more about the plants they've been working with in a mere few months, this girl already knew more about them than they did. Asuna would quickly get up after handing them the Snapgrass, and move on to the other group she sees that needs help with their weapons, then to another, getting distracted with task after task until finally she makes her way back to being next to Church, unwinded. A very clearly constantly busy teenager. She'd look to Church with his book, and have a raised eyebrow in question of what he's reading. "What are you reading, anyways?"

Jin watched at Lithel faced palmed himself and only smiled at him. If Jin hadn't known any better he'd thought Lithel was trying to help him calm down. Yup, he knew he'd liked him somehow. "Thanks buddy."

Looking to Asuna as he tucks the book under his arm, he then looks to the door, gesturing his head towards it for them to make their way to the auditorium, "A novel of sorts.. In a way, you could say it's a history book, and of what.. That would be my family and those they've involved themselves with over generations. Past events, personal thoughts, questions of the future.. It was passed down the family onto my hands. But aside from that, we should get going. Even if we miss it, I'm certain some of the others will fill us in."

Leaning to the side rather exagerratedly as she looks over to Racutio, Rei blinks and brings a hand up with a finger out, "Uhm, I'm pretty sure we already established that he was the Demon Lord, Damon.. And yeah, we don't need the entire school rampaging through to get themselves hurt.. I'm with Mr. Envarius about the two choices."

Crossing her arms underneath her bosom, Kallen adjusts her glasses once again with her ring finger, "Either way, we'll be responsible for those who do join us.. We'll need a plan of approach as well, no doubt we may face opposition if he learns we're coming for him."

Bowing to Lord Damon's words, Saiya tips her hat and grins widely, her eyes only glancing towards Lilith's direction, "I would enjoy doing so for you, my lord. I won't care for their numbers, as long as they can give me my fun, I won't let them through regardless. Though I wonder how much fodder they'll be able to get through beforehand.. Hnhn."

-So, when are we going? And what do you know about the place and the man? I mean... Need it to kill him.- He'd like not to involve lots of students in this, but attacking a fortress was much more safe if you had an army at your back

"Do we really need to involve more students? I mean, wouldn't it be better to not bring more? The less casualties the better. And wouldn't it be easier to like sneak inside and get out without, well, fighting our way in?" Jin finally said something sensible for once in his life. "And it would be easier to keep track of the people that come with us."

-I think that if we risk our skin, someone else has to do so. I don't care whether they come or not, so. I live you those details. What i want to know it's the place and the enemy-

(ooc: I was just planning on it being our characters so we all have something to post. It might get boring for someone if they are stuck in the school but it's your choice who goes on the quest.)

Nora made a nod. "I understand what you're saying. I am not planning on inviting the whole school but you know we do need some others besides us. There will be a lot of demons that we will have to fight. And as for Damon, I don't know. No one has been able to defeat him. We will have to just figure it out as we go." Nora replied. "Whatever happens I will be responsible for everything."

Lilith shook her head at Damon and Saiya. "I am not planning on fighting them, if you think I am going to stay here. I plan on leaving again."

"Then let's just... not... die?" he offered to Lithel and Nora. "But I am wondering, why did they kidnapped her... Lilith, right? What makes her special to have to kidnap her like that?" Jin wondered and looked at the teacher if they knew the answer. I mean, they have the right to know the story if they are going to be risking their lives to save her from the Demon Lord, right?

"No one is dieing on my watch." Nora replied. "And as for Lilith. It's even a question for us, we don't really know. We will have to find out but I don't like it either way. For the Demon King to take her, it just doesn't make any sense."

"Oh good! Then we have a plan now, right?" Jin said then smiled cheekily at Nora. "I don't plan on dying either. I heard dying is a bitch." he said nodding to himself. "Well, that IS strange. It sounds really suspicious. Could it be they are planning something big? Like while we are out to save the world from the big bad evil King, and before we know it, BOOM! The school exploded after we save the damsel in distress. That's not a very happy ending at all." he said, is imagination running wild again.

"I don't know but there will surely be enough people still here at the school to defend it. Though I wouldn't understand creating the distraction just to get Lilith then having the demons disappear would fit in with that plan in your head." Nora said. "Either way, we will just have to go and get her back then ask her ourselves."

"Well, it doesn't hurt to be cautious now, right, teach?" he said then paused momentarily. "Oh! I was wondering, since I volunteered and all, does this mean I get extra credit? Or an insensitive? Or like exceptions, like, not being able to take the final exams?" he had to ask. He just had to ask. And since they were going to be risking their life, and if somehow they get to survive, he wanted to know the rewards for this ordeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.