Pandemonium

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Don't worry, teach, I'll be alright." He reassured his teacher. "I promise I won't actually engage in battle, just plain distract them until you guys save Lilith. I'll always be on guard so you don't need to worry." He told her. Although Jin may act stupid at times but he wasn't stupid enough to risk his life without proper reasons. Witht hat said, Lilith should better give them a hell of a good reson for them--especially him, to have to risk is own neck for her.

He then turned around to see a man was standing behind him. He'd swear he'd screamed but since he was around the presence of beautiful women, he needed to act tough--he was already been teased enough. He watched as the older male before him looked at him, staring down to him, eyes glowing red. Truth be told Jin was intimidated by his stare but the animal in him wouldn't dare to back down without a fight. Jin stared back at the man with equal hostility bearing his own, mouth clenched and his sharp razor fangs slowly showing. While all the while thinking that the older guy was going to attack him but never did. Instead his eyes went back to their original colored hues then spoke to him.

What the hell? It was a if he saw right through him? How? He just met the guy today and already he was able to read him just like that? Was he too obvious? Surely he wasn't being too obvious? He was about to speak to him when the other guy said he was hungry and if they'd like to meet with him at the cafeteria. Like that was even important right now, he thought.

Left dumbfounded with the rest, Jin just watched as Church leave the auditorium. He didn't like that guy, Jin thought as he clenched his fist then placed them inside his pocket so no one would see.

Slightly grinning, Church would nod as he looks to Racutio, "Well, thanks for the compliment, Asuna. I wouldn't go that far though. Of course, I'll come to help, since Rei already is. I owe her enough favors as is."

Sighing wearily, Kallen shakes her head and moves to take off her glasses, walking off the stage and towards the door with Racutio and the other two students, she'd drag along Rei as well although Rei was about to come along anyways, "I still don't think a stealth approach will work at all. Someone that is supposedly that powerful will know our presence regardless.. But I digress.. It may be best that we do get something to eat before we depart. Nearing lunch break anyways."

Nora gave them all a nod. "Racutio's right. Go on and get something to eat." She said to them all. She glanced at the students still in the Auditorium. "I can't leave here until you do. I have to turn everything off and as a teacher I cannot leave students in here alone."

"For obvious reasons of course.." Smirking, Kallen nears the doorway, looking back with a coy smirk, speaking with faint sarcasm, "Large, dark area with a few hiding places.. Who knows what could go on in here left unattended.."

"I don't think that's something a teacher should poke fun at so freely, Ka-.. Ms. Kurenai.."

(ooc: I was just planning on it being our characters so we all have something to post. It might get boring for someone if they are stuck in the school but it's your choice who goes on the quest.)

Nora made a nod. "I understand what you're saying. I am not planning on inviting the whole school but you know we do need some others besides us. There will be a lot of demons that we will have to fight. And as for Damon, I don't know. No one has been able to defeat him. We will have to just figure it out as we go." Nora replied. "Whatever happens I will be responsible for everything."

Lilith shook her head at Damon and Saiya. "I am not planning on fighting them, if you think I am going to stay here. I plan on leaving again."

Sorry miss, but what if we select the best of the fighters here and just make them come with us to support us and that's it?

"No one is dieing on my watch." Nora replied. "And as for Lilith. It's even a question for us, we don't really know. We will have to find out but I don't like it either way. For the Demon King to take her, it just doesn't make any sense."

I wouldn't mind letting life aside if i can take with me that bastard no one can beat, but... Don't you think we're doing exactly what he wants?

Nora shook her head. "You shouldn't not mind giving up your life. Life is something you should cherish." She spoke to the student. "Of course we are doing what he wants but we have no other choice. That's just the way it is. Now, if your coming go ahead with Ms. Kurenai and get some food." She gave him a smile.

"Don't worry, buddy." Jin said as he place his one arm around Lithel's shoulder. "As long as we don't die then, we'll be okay." he said cheerfully. "Now come on, we gotta need to build up some energy if we're gonna fight the big boss guy." Jin told him and began to pulling him off to head for the cafeteria. He then loked over head to Nora. "See ya later there, teach! I'll save you a seat that's just right next to me." he said grinning back to her and continued to head for the cafeteria with Lithel.

Nora shook her head at the boys. Once everyone started to leave she walked off of the stage and started to shut off the lights. She pulled out a key and locked the door to make sure no one could get in. Obviously making sure no one was still in the place. She put the keys in her pocket and headed for the cafeteria herself.

Racutio would feel a stiff gaze on him, and he'd turn his head slightly to look out of the corner of his hood at Jin with a straight-face. "Hmm? Why are you staring at me so hard? It'd be a shame if I irritated you on accident. It's just that without a meal, you might become weak in the situation, and that would really suck. Believe me, I've been there." He'd hold his left arm out for the students to head down the hall and he'd speak loudly and clearly. "All students, please report back to your dorms or other respective classrooms if you are not going along. Those of you who want a meal, and want to go, follow my line to the cafeteria for our assault on the Demon King it seems. Operation: Beat The Shit Out Of Demons and Fancy Man, begins after lunch!" Mr. Envarius would prove right there with his leadership and appeal towards all kinds that he's capable of being a teacher here. A few students would laugh at his sarcastic approach, even though they know he's serious and piss undeniably that the situation went the way it did. He didn't want Lilith to be kidnapped to begin with. He wanted to resolve this quickly and efficiently. He'd see irritation in Jin's eyes, and hoped he could alleviate it soon, but right now, that was the least on his mind, as Lilith's safety to him was top priority. Racutio would make his way down the hall with a group of students following close behind him, headed to join them for food or to head back to their consecutive classes and dorms. He'd make his way down several class blocks before he'd head down the next hallway on the left before making his way into the cafeteria. He'd stand by the doors and guide students in, making sure nobody gets mixed up or lost before he gets his own food.

Asuna would smile. She was glad Rei and Church were going to there. She'd look back to Jin who caught her dad's attention, and she'd wonder just by looking at him what kind of bestial abilities he has just by his growling and posturing. She knew that Jin would eventually lighten up and come to like her dad like other people have. Sometimes, she knew her dad came off as a bit unexpected, illogical, and irrational, or just plain irritating, but he has numerous good qualities that make people like him for who he is. She'd look over to Jin, then back to Church, before she'd look back to her dad and quickly follow after him in quick strides due to how big her dad is compared to her, she has to utilize her quick nature sometimes just to keep up with his extremely confident and overpowering nature. She'd walk past her dad and head into the cafeteria, waiting for the others to group up with her patiently now. She'd think to herself about the Lilith girl who was taken. She wondered why this girl was so important for this Demon Lord to take her...Maybe she was somehow in line with the man somehow. All of it seemed odd, but somehow, something about that assumption for her fit. She was always a dark, separated girl whenever Asuna saw her in class, and that made her hard for Asuna to approach. For her dad, meeting all kinds of people was easy for him. For Asuna, sometimes, it wasn't easy for her to socialize with people. So for her, there was always an invisible wall in front of Lilith for Asuna that she couldn't pass. So like her dad, she never really got to meet Lilith. In her case, not at all, and it was in her case, her own fault. "We really need to get her back...I don't know why, but we do..."" Is all she'd say absentmindedly under her breath to herself. She'd then go through the cafeteria and get a normal tuna fish sandwich and some hot tea from the drinks she could choose from. She'd grab atleast six sugar packets though, to obviously use with her tea.

Jin ran across with quick movements passing everyone that had walked towards the cafeteria first leaving Lithel behind. He ran passed Racutio, Asuna and Church excusing himself and was first to make it in front of the cafeteria lady and was ordering every singlw one of his favorite meals. He volunteered to become the distration so the others can sneek in after. And if for some reason he wasn't going to make it out alive one the rest had rescued Lilith, at least he could die happy since he ate all his favorite food.

"Your dad seems to have an.. Interesting taste in words when it comes to naming Operations, doesn't he.. And don't worry so much, with all who are helping now, we're sure to have some good luck out there." Church would say, keeping up with Asuna. Raising a brow gently as he watches Asuna gather the food that he had in mind as well, he gives off a 'huh' like a 'well, what do you know' moment. Taking in hand a tuna sandwich of his own, he carries a cup of tea in the other, eyes averting to Jin shortly as he walks to a table, "Mind if I take a seat with you, Asuna? If you got anything on your mind, I can listen and give feedback. I'm as curious as you are as to how this will play out." ~That, and hoping that kid will drop the suicide act.. That won't go well.~ He'd say in his head.

Free from Kallen's grasp, Rei would swiftly gather her food before appearing besides the two, a biscuit lodged between her teeth, she'd speak out a little muffled, "Hi guys. So what do you think about all this? I think it'd be fun."

Crossing her arms and holding her glasses in one hand, dangling between her fingers, Kallen stands besides Racutio and looks over the cafeteria, "So, what's your thoughts on all this? I know you're peeved but I wouldn't go overboard with this either.. Not that I'm doubting you, Racutio. I just have to agree with how She put it when we came here."

-Well, just the same. Next time i make the fucking plans. We should simply throw a fucking bomb and be done- he said and headed to the cafeteria along with EarthFang

Nora made her way to the cafeteria, hearing what Lithel said. "If we do that, Lilith will be killed too. The whole point is saving her." She said and walked to get some food, away from the student. Once she grabbed something she made her way to Racutio and Kallen. "I just hope all this works and nothing will go wrong."

-I'd have done it years ago, Bossy. And end up with that fucker for good.- i said to the teacher. Seems like it's not the "heavy metal" school i thought i'd be.

Nora ate some food. She figured it was best to eat as quickly as possible to get the journey started. It was going to take a bit to get to the castle. "Once everyone is finished we will head out but don't take to long. We're not leisurely eating here, we have things we have to do."

"Teach is right!" Jin spoke still chewing on a beef jerky as he strode his way to Nora's backside. "The more we linger here the more its likely that the demons are plotting some devious plans and maybe torturing that girl as we speak." He said while munching. "Or maybe... just maybe... we're here "eating" is some sort of evil ploy being done to us to buy them some time. Not that I don't appreciate a good meal before battle and all, but you'd think a student being kidnapped isn't an urgent matter."

"While we're still here talking and eating leisurely it makes me think that Lilith isn't important at all." He commented at the fact. If it were him to decide and if Lilith was someone important to him--though they weren't friends yet, he wouldn't be here eating and chatting away. Heck, he'd follow the asshole that took her even without a backup plan. What's important here was saving her despite the dangers he'd put himself through. People may think of him as dumb and reckless but atleast he had the courage to risk his life for a friend in need instead of waiting it out and not doing anything until its too late.

"Let's go already. You guys aren't the ones who is going to risk their lives here." He said all pumped up then pointed his thumb to himself. "I'm the decoy remember? So the person who's going to be the one who's going to worry about dying in the line of duty is me. Which I'm not planning on dying. Are we seriously just going to sit around here and eat while Lilith is out there might be trembling and scared shitless? I don't know about the rest of you guys but I'm not going to sit around and eat here any longer." He spoke as he finished his jerky. "Come on, what they hell are we still eating and waiting around here for? Come on, teach. Let's go." He said looking down at Nora with a determined look of rescuing Lilith as soon as possible.

Lithël ate quickly, not saying anything. Gabe a big beef to Earthfang and ate some wardolf salad, that was it.
Come on, let's head on. i said when i finished.

Nora finished and stood up. "Maybe you're not half bad kid." She said to Jin. "Alright then. Everyone done? We're going to get going now."

Do we have an arsenal or something of the kind? I'd like a ranged weapon. i said

"I'm sure we have something." Nora said as she heard Lithel's question. "We have a lot of weapons in the vault. You're free to go check it out. It's not locked of anything. We keep that way for easy access in case we need them quickly. You can take what you like." She gave a nod after she was finished talking. "Anyone else can go there and get something if they like. After that we will head out, alright. Meet me at the school entrance. Don't be long." She started to walk away out of the cafeteria towards the entrance.

Reactions: UnAngelVerde
Status
Not open for further replies.