Pandemonium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nora raised up her sword. "Right." Fire suddenly engulfed the sword. "Die!" She yelled out as she attacked some of the other demons, piercing through them, putting other in flames. "We must get this done quickly, we need to get our comrade back as soon as possible."

Lilith stared at Damon. "What is the meaning of this?" She finally said.

Damon gave her a smile. "I miss you. Why did you leave me?" He asked her. "I was worried about you." At that Lilith turned away from him, she started to walk away from him, out of the doors of the throne room and into the hallway. She made her way through the castle until she stopped at a certain door. She rested her hand on the knob and turned, opening the door. It was dark in the room, she walked in.

Sighing as she rubs her forehead fervently, Kallen only watches as Racutio's anger grows. Placing her blade over her shoulder as she moves to assist Nora for the time being, "Think we'll need to set up a school meeting when this is cleared to explain the situation to everyone?.. I'm going to check on some of the students, no doubt some of them are either wanting to help or are already fighting these."

((Sorry for the short post and the rather late timing. I was seeing if anyone else was going to post first since it seems to just be us 3 at the moment. ^^"))

(ooc: I don't really care about length anyway, it's all good.)

"You're right." Nora said to Kallen. "I'll have a meeting set up after we are done here." The demons did seem to be dwindling down now. It seemed that the demons were not trying that hard either.

Lithël was in one of the trees in the yard, sleeping on a branch . He was sleepy and had had, on arrival, a lot of tests. Among them, the last had been a realistic fight. Although he was done with a couple of the other applicants against those who he had to fight, he had no desire to win every fight . That would attract attention and soon the fact of the emergence of a A-class that also happened to be the fist of Krossa would have become news and he did not want that, so just kept being a C-class. With all these tests, Lithël was dead but took advantage of that one of the teachers was sick to avoid having to go to class.
In that, he was awakened by a commotion . A lonely harpy had attacked the academy and, then several portals opened and puked thousands of demons of all kinds and types to attack and eliminate the academy students and teachers as if they were prey to charge .
Well, Lithël was not scared of that , but he was sure that there would be several powers involved in this invation if they had managed to control the supernatural defenses of the academy.
As it was, he must act . Filthy demons were inside and outside the academy . For now , he had two priorities : to destroy the demons that had entered and close the gates . As he could see, many students had steped out to cut the demons passes and left portals neglected , so he decided to attack directly the portals so the demons ranks would not get new reinforcements.
Running on the roof of the academy he approached the gates to destroy them while overseeing the fight from high , awaiting the arrival of the harpies who undoubtedly would be somewhere near the gates protecting them .

((off: sorry for the bad english, i've studied several years but i've never got to good))

(ooc: It's alright. Don't worry about it.)

Nora slashed down the demons and as went back inside the academy. The demons seemed to be dwindling down and she needed to get ready for an assembly to explain what was going on. She went to the principle and told him what was going on. He told her just what she was expecting and what she wanted. She continued her journey checking around the school to see if the students were alright. Next thing Nora knew the demons she saw in sight just disappeared. They all seemed to be disappearing suddenly, even the gates were dissolving. With this Nora saw it as the perfect time to order people to the assembly. She went onto the intercom. "All students and faculty to the auditorium."

"All students and faculty to the auditorium."

Was the sound he heard after the commotion--from whatever it was, that had seem to finally calmed down. 'I wonder what all that commotion was about?' Jin couldn't help but wonder what the whole thing was about. He had thought about going to the source and maybe help however he can but something told him to stay put until everything had calmed down.

'Wow, to think on your first day of school you'd be bored already, but it looks like the fun has just started. I think I'm going to like it here, afterall.' he thought as he was following some students that appeared to be heading towards the auditorium. As he walk he can feel people--mostly the female population staring at him. Looking back at them he couldn't help himself but smiled at them. They giggled and hurried to the auditorium. As Jin walked he smiled to himself thinking, Yep, I am liking this school already.'

-What the hell?- He said loudly. The fuck? The demons and their gates desapearing? What in the world could have started an invasion on the academy and then ended in a second... or just that the countermagic of the school started to take effect.

Well, that was fine with me. Surely there would be some mission related with this to find out who was the one who wanted to destroy the academy. He wanted to be there, so went quickly to the auditorium to see what he could find.
When he got off the roof, he remembered. EarthFang, the half-breed wolfe. ¿He was at the tree, where the hell he was now? He whistled and called him, shouting. EarthFang was his only friend, if a monster cought him...
Lithël stood on the center of the yard when all the students passed beside him running in desperation, and called in a brutal beast-like shout that would be really improper of him if it was not for the desperation: ErthFang! Soon the echo smashed the walls and, for a second, world stopped.
Where was him?

Last edited:
One word that came out of Jin's mind as he witness the loud roaring sound of a desprate human screaming his lungs out. Wow. Just WOW. He was surprised beyond words. He could barely even remembered when was the last time he heard a roar as loud as his, and to think that the guy was human. He is human, right? He does smell like one atleast. But man, oh, man, that was one loud screech he did, his eardrums are still ringing.

"That was awesome! I mean, really amazing! Where did you learned to roar like that?" Jin had to ask the boy despite the young man looking desperate in trying to find this EarthFang.

As he roared, the lasts remanents of demons desapeared. In that moment, he found EarthFang with his sight going out from the inside the carcass of an harpy he killed and that was being eaten by the half-breed dog. Lithël run to the dog and hold him in his arms as the dog licked his chicks staining his face with harpy's blood. After that, relaxed and ready to go to the auditorium, he has detained by a young boy about his age. -Mother Nature teaches her sons skills to defend themselves and not to harm her proteges- He answered. -If you know the way to the auditorium, lead the way-

"Mother Nature teaches her sons skills to defend themselves and not to harm her proteges." He heard Lithel said.

"Cool!" Was Jin's cheerful reply. Although he seriously didn't understand the words he had said to him but he though he sounded really cool. He liked him--despite the fact that he looked and seem strange, but still he liked him.

"If you know the way to the auditorium, lead the way." Lithel asked.

But Jin was just as clueless as he was. "Sorry, but Its my first day here, like today, so I don't know where it is. I was just following the rest of the guys here." He said as he pointed to the students that went ahead of them. "Why don't we follow them. I mean, they are bound go to the same direction like we are, unless they decide to do a detour and suddenly we are at the edge of a cliff, and the two of us are thinking whether or not if we should continue to follow them as we watch them fall down the endless fall to nothingness. Wouldn't that be cool?" He stated to Lithel smiling and pondering on whether his theory might be correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lithël raised an eyebrow. Yeah, let's follow them. He said not caring much for what the boy had said. Lithël scratched his scars and started walking. For him, it was a slow-motion walk, but a normal person would have to step out to follow him. By his side, the half-dog with all it's hair wild and sticky because of the blood followed him.
As it did everytime when he had a bad feeling, his neck's scar itched. Something was not too good.

Nora stood in the auditorium waiting for everyone to arrive and take their seats. She was standing on the stage with the principle standing behind her. He figured let the people who knew what was going on explain. "Alright, hurry up now. We don't have time to be socializing." Nora shouted out to all the students. "If you want to understand what is happening I suggest you take a seat."

Returning outside after she had checked the halls before the message was given over the school, Kallen puts a hand to her hip and looks around, both for straggling students and any demons alike. ~Disappearing huh.. Then they really were a distraction for the girl. But why, we'll have to figure out later.~ Her eyes stop as they follow Lithël and Jin, nodding to herself as the students are making their way through. "Now where is Rei... Knowing her she's likely wandering again.. Hm?" Ears perking, Kallen would hear very rapid footsteps coming in her direction, a smirk on her lips as she'd slowly reach a hand outward. A blur passing by, she'd grab it by the collar of their shirt and pulls them back, finding it to be Rei herself, "There you are.. Now come on, to the auditorium, fun's over. For now."

"Aww.. Sitting around's no fun, I didn't get to help." "Well then you can stand with me, but you're not leaving my side until this is all over. Racutio's still in an aggro state so it's best you don't see him until he calms down. I just hope his daughter realizes that too." And with that, Kallen begins to drag Rei along, her feet dragging like concrete both in stiffness and weight.

Looking up to the intercom, Church sighs gently and opens his book for a short time, speaking indirectly to Asuna, "Looks like we'll find out there instead. Best not keep them waiting." He shuts his book again and then looks towards his classmates, "Well, you heard her, let's get moving before we're late."

Away from the academy and back at Lord Damon's castle, a figure emerges from the shadow of a pillar in the throne room. A woman dressed in black, orange hair flowing down from her hat and cold eyes to match. Spinning her scythe in hand, she brings it against her chest as she bows, looking up, "Hope I'm not intruding, but I'm curious when I'll get to have my fun, My Lord.. It's getting awfully boring toying with hagbirds and mutts all day.."

Damon looked towards the girl as he sat on the throne. He smirked. "I'm sure you will get your chance. The academy will surely send people to get Lilith. I am counting on you to get rid of them when they come." Lord Damon said to the girl.

Lilith walks out of her room and shuts the door. She made her way back to the throne room where she saw Damon talking to some woman dressed in black. She heard their conversation. "I highly doubt that, they don't even know me." Lilith said as she walked in.

The three of us reach the auditorium. It's my fist day, too. This is really crappy for a first day... he says as he nods I was sleeping so good... Says more to EarthFang than to the lycan.
As they enter, Lithël gets as close to the stage as he can, with the big EarthFang by his side with his ears up. It was about to begin.

"Alright. I am sure you are all wondering what is going on." Nora said to the students who have finally taken their seats and had quieted down. She made a pause. "First of all it seems that these demon portals were created by Lord Damon himself. Some how he made it past defenses and came in without our knowing. He left however and it appears he only used the demons as a decoy for his real plan. Most likely the reason for the demons and the gates disappearing." She made another pause for them to comprehend all of it. "The problem is for reasons we faculty do not know he has taken one of our fellow students, Lilith. Whether you know her or not, this is bad and we need to find her and get her back. I am now asking you all, if anyone is brave enough to face Lord Damon and come with me to save Lilith."

-I'm in. If we find and kill him i'm sure hunting demons will get easier. But who is this Lord Damon and Who's this Lilith so a man with the power to build such portals over the academy's defenses and attack us directly would kidnap her? i asked as i caressed EarthFang's ears.

Nora smiled, "I'm glad we have one person. Lord Damon is the Devil. He is the one who created all these demons. As for why he would kidnap Lilith, I don't know." She replied. "Anyone else?"

Coming through the auditorium corridors, Kallen continues to drag Rei like a statue. She continues up onto the stage and adjusts her glasses with her free hand, promptly dropping Rei with an oddly loud thud against the wood, "As long as we have enough substitute teachers, I'm wishing to assist in this matter, and I'm sure I'm speaking on Mr. Envarius' behalf- mind you a much... Calmer.. Demeanor- that he would like to partake in the rescue as well.. There's no doubt in my mind he wouldn't want to miss this. -And- I'm going to leave out his details on how he wants to.. Well, I think you got the picture when you saw him about Damon.."

And with rather abrupt movements, Rei picks herself up and makes a coy 'salute,' "Count me in too. I didn't even get a chance to say hi.."

Kallen would look away with a dreary look on her, sighing.

"Its my first day too. This is really crappy for a first day." He heard Lithel say but for Jin it was rather exciting. He'd comment on it but both of them had reached the auditorum. He was silent for a moment as he listened to the principal saying that one of the student was kidnapped. No good he thought. Must be a pedo or a pervert with a fetish for highschool girls. Maybe. Jin had to nod on that.

"...If anyone is brave enough to face Lord Damon and come with me to say Lilith."

It was Lithel who spoke first and offered his aide on his man hunt for the Demon King.

"I'm glad we have one person... Anyone else?"

Jin raised his hand wanting get the principals attention to him. "Ooh, me! I'd like to hunt too!" He said excitedly as he offered his strenght. "Someone needs to be the dumb brute in the group." He said jokingly to lighten the tension that was building. He could feel different emotions of anger, anguish and every other negative vibes. He really fend well with all these negative emotions around.

Reactions: UnAngelVerde
Status
Not open for further replies.