Pandemonium

Status
Not open for further replies.
I headed to the vault and got ready, Earthfang by my side. I had already heard of the protector of the vault, that spiritual inteligent wolfe...
y stopped in front of the the big door and waited for it to appear.

The room began to shake a bit as sounds could be heard. Soon Zole appeared, he was large and colored in black and red. "What do you want?" He asked calmly, he was usually a friendly person despite his appearance. He could tell who were students, teachers and who were not but he still needed to ask them before they entered any further.

Hail, ancient guardian. I'm here for some weapons. And, if you allow me, one crystal of every kind. We are about to leave in the most dangerous mission against the demon lord, and i shall be prepared. And, if there's some, i'd like some protection for my companion. And pointed EarthFang

Jin grinned when he heard Nora spoke about the weapon vault being open and they were free to pick which weapon they wanted. He got excited. Though Jin doesn't particularly use a weapon since he mostly would use his hands--since he is a afterall considered a brawler, hand to hand combat is his specialty. But since the opportunity was present he might as well take it. While he was contemplating what sort of weapon he was going to use he saw Lithel leaving to the weaponry vault first. "Ah! Wait for me!" He yelled and ran after Lithel until they arrived at the vault. It was huge. He gave a quick whistle to admire the vault but stopped when the ground suddenly trembled a bit and out came Zole. He was huge.

"Wow! So cool!" He said to Zole eyes sparkling with admiration as he looked at him. Ever since Jin was younger he had always been an admirer of huge people thinking they were so strong. He always wanted to be big and bulky but sadly for him no matter how much he wanted to "bulk up" he couldn't. Maybe because of the fact he spends more of his time running around? But don't get him wrong. Jin might look scrawny and weak looking compare to other brawlers but Jin is as stronger as any muscle men out there... even stronger. Also another thing that is an advantage of his lean yet muscular physique is that he was also fast on his feet and can easy dodge things or take things down at a quicker pace. And with the brown and clear crystals he had it make it impossible for his enemy to put him down as easily. And with that in mind, Jin was more of the better bet to be the teams decoy.

Zole made what looked like a smile through his teeth. "Students of the academy I see. I take it Nora sent you down here, she is always the one letting the students come here themselves." He began to move around so the two could go into the vault. "Take what you want, just bring it back." He said, his voice growing but not with malice. Once e moved you could see a large corridor, lit up by fire on torches.

Thanks Guardian. I'll take care of academy's goods as if they where my own. And with that, I entered. I tried to sense the most powerful crystals of what i had taken in other times.
Guardian, where are the ones that the Fist Of Krossa has taken here? I shal take those and no others.

Zole followed them in. He motioned over to an area after Lithel asked him the question. "They should be over there." He growled with his smile.

off: Well you tell me which kind i get. And tell me the powers, i don't remember colours XD

Zole pointed over to a wall of crystals. They were organized by their color. "There are the red fire ones, yellow electric ones. Blue water ones..." He began to say. "Shall I go on, or do any of them interest you."

I'll take one of every kind. What do all their colours stand for?

Zole listened to the question. "Black is dark magic, white is Light magic,blue, water and green is earth. Red is firemagic, brown, strength. White and blue mix is wind and air, purple is shadow magic, clear is speed, yellow is electricity and lastly pink is healing magic." He finished the colors and waited for him to take some. "Return them when you are done."

I'll take one of each of the ones i don't have. I say as i take the ones i needed. I took a light armor for me, and another for EarthFang that wasn't really happy of have it. Also, i tooksome fragmentation grenades anda bow with lots of arrows.
Well, i'm done.

"Alright. Leave then." Zole said as he watched them. He was still the protector. "Is your friend done too?" He then asked seeing the other guy with him.

He comes for his own sake. i said. He was sort of aware he was leading his friend to war... and he was not happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.