Paint It Crimson

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Reaper didnt know why she was helping him but she wanted to no she need to. she didnt know what was going on with her. as she looked for the firrhought about what she was doing. "i must be insane to be doing this" she told herself. she slowly walked to the target room. she was deep in thought that once she heard a gun fire she dropped the first aid kit "ahhh sorry" she said shaking her head and looked at her hand then to the gorund she slowly picks up the firt aid kit and notice her hand shaking

Fel let out a frustrated sigh as she accidentally maneuvered her character into spikes, successfully killing it off. With a few moments of silence she eventually put down the controller and stood up, stretching herself before nodding toward Dalia and Logan, before turning and walking out the door. She wasn't sure what to do now. Perhaps she would head to the dojo. For now she just let her thoughts consume her. The lights and halls were nothing more than backdrops. Her arm lightly rested on the handle of her sword. It wasn't long until her thoughts were shattered by the sound of a gunshot. She blinked unsure, realizing she was near the firing range. After rounding the door way she looked in, seeing the three of them. She didn't enter for now she would just observe.

Doc sighed and leaned down to pick up the gun weighing it in his hand again as he looked back, "Well, at least you didn't knock over the gun rack. He walked over and took the first aid kit from her before sitting on a nearby bench. He opened it and took out some new bandages, medical alcohol and a mirror. Slowly positioning the mirror so he could see what he was doing he applied the alcohol and let the sting fade away before wrapping his wound up again. Doc closed up the first aid kit and stood to give it to Raven but stopped when he noticed Fel peeking in. "Hello Fel." He said a bit confused at first before he handed the kit back to Raven, "Thank you Raven."

Doc once again picked up the gun with a sigh looking at it. At one point in his life, when he was younger, he never wanted to hold a gun in his hand. Actually he had rebuked guns in general out of pure hatred of their destruction. Now however, he was a bit older and a bit wise. He knew now their was no way for him to avoid using a gun... not with his capability to heal...

He turned to look at Ajax "Maybe we could try a lighter gun? I'm sure a revolver is a bit too strong for a man like me. Possibly one like..." Doc had turned to examine the gun rack before finding a Beretta M9, "Like this one." He picked it up and showed it to everyone, carefully leaving his finger off the trigger.

she nodded and was still shacking a little. "umm I got to go" she ys running out of the romm bumping itto Fel as she gose by. she was scared now 'Reaper' she head someonw say but when she looked around no one was there 'Reaper' she looks agin and see him her dea little brother 'Alice come with me and Mother we mised you' she covrsr ears and starts to scarming. she then falls to the ground and she blacks out......

Last edited by a moderator:
She was caught off guard by the scene, seeing her comrade on the ground shaking. She wasn't sure what to do. The doc grabbing the med kit and dressing his wound hardly even registered in her mind. When Fel was jarred by the hasty retreat of the girl she knew as reaper she could only stare in confusion. Her gaze returned to the room to see the Doc and Ajax once more before she began running down the hall after her. Not even sure what she would when... And more importantly if she was able to locate her.

"Beretta, eh? Alright let's give it a-" And then there was the scream. "Reaper." Ajax sprinted out of the room, and found Fel searching with him. He kept dashing through the rooms, unable to find her. "Reaper!" He kept calling her name as he searched every room. No, no, not again, not again... He kept searching, but the more he looked the more the situation reminded him of one he had with his little sister when he was younger...

"Hmm?" Doc turned around at the scream as Ajax looked panicked and ran out. Their was so much going on, immediately it seemed chaos fell among the two searching for her. Doc walked out and looked down the hall that the two ran down only to see they were already long gone. How far could she had gotten? She did run out of the room, he had taken notice to that but the scream was only a few seconds afterwards which led him to believe it wasn't an attack by an enemy. It would have to be an inside job or she was spooked. An inside job was unlikely, they knew Ajax was training him which would mean Ajax would be armed to the teeth with any weaponry he would have wanted. Plus the two that could have done it was Dalia, who he doubted would ever be able to pull anything off on her own with her blindness. Yes, Doc had caught sight of her eyes as he was pushed in, just before he lost his glasses. Then their was Logan, the two had tension but it was more of child bickering, nothing would have escalated it enough for an attack which meant he was as safe as he would ever be in this building.

Now he knew what had happened, his theory from before was turning out to be true, she was just a little girl trapped behind a rock wall, and the rock wall had managed to crack. Keeping calm he started to walk down the hall until he came upon Reaper, the others must have chased an echo in the panic they were in or simply ran off to get some medical supplies. Possibly they failed to notice the first aid kit in her hands or the fact that she was uninjured. He bent down and struggled to help her up before walking to Ajax's room, the only room he knew about. "Ajax, I have her. She is alright." He called out as he continued to walk. He was struggling under Reapers weight, she exceeded 40 pounds which meant he really shouldn't have been able to carry her. Still something gave him the will and strength too... perhaps he knew what it was...

Reaper was uncoconse in the hallway but was dreaming of her past but this one was diffrent........

'Alice wake up' Alice heard her mother called to her. they where reading 'Alice in wonderland' But soon she fell asleep just to be awoking by her Mother at the end of it. 'there is my Alice' she smiles down to her in the distean he hears her litle brother calling out to tham 'Mother big sis come on its time to go' he waves to tham. Alice smiles and gets up on to her feet 'Coming' she yelledout to aand started to run to him. as she was about to leave her Mother grabbed her hand 'no stay here your time is not up' he brothr runs up to tham 'Come on Mother sis were going to be late' Her mother just smiled 'I love you Alice dont forget that love' she kissed her forhead and everything went black...........

Ajax ran over to the place in the hall she had collapsed. Why, of all places, had he not looked there first? Brushing this aside, he slid across the herd wood flooring on his knees so he was beside her. He grabbed her shoulder and shook her lightly. "Wake up, wake up. C'mon, Reaper, wake up!"

Dalia gave Fel a cheery wave as the girl lef the room before taking her own leave. There was only so much excitement that she could take in one day and she had had more than her quota. Once again switching off her sun glasses she navigated her way back to her own room. Once she was inside, and had picked her way through the maze that was her room, she flopped down onto her bed with a heavy sigh ready to take a nap. As she lay still she could just hear the snaps and pops of guns being fired on the range, and for a few moments she considered telling them through the inter com that the moving targets were bugging out again but, it only took those few seconds to dicard the idea. It was doubtful that they would even bother bringing out the moving targets and even if they did, they were armed and at least Ajax knew where the automatic kill switch was near the weapons' rack.

Tossing her glasses onto her night stand Dalia was just beinning to drift off to sleep when a scream shattered all sense of peace. Springing bolt up right Dalia pitched forward off her bed and ended up on the floor with her feet scrabbling madly. When she did finally managed to get on her feet she practically ran into the wall as she tried to find her way to her desk. Hitting her desk violently as she accidently over shot where she thought it was she reached out and felt around desperately for the inter com system button.
"Is everything alright? You guys have three seconds before i completely lock this place down." This was techniqually standard procedure, if something bad were to happen the whole building and the connecting buildings would go into a complete quarantine, not to much as their used dish water was to leave until everything was given the okay. If Dalia had been thinking straighter she could have just checked the security feed to make sure things were alright. But, she was half asleep, with a bad headache, and had just been awoken by a loud scream, she was really not thinking to straight. Also the fact that she had sent everything flying when she had made her mad dash to her desk was not really helping anything.

Her eyes flow opened and teairs where falling down her face. She notice Ajax shacking her and she let him and then notice doc too. "hey" she said softly so soly it sounded more like the wind. She smiled kindly to both befor falling a sleep again. she didnt know why but she was tired

Ajax nodded as Reaper let him know she was awake and got up, pounding on the intercom button in the hall. "Yeah, Dal, Alright here. Reaper had an episode. We got it taken care of." He leans back down over the crying woman. "Hey. Let's get you to bed." He picked her up bride style and carried her to her room. He laid her body down on her bed and sat there for a moment, watching her to make sure she was alright.

"Don't shake her! Give her-" 'Hey.' "... air." He looked down at Reaper as she closed her eyes again and fell asleep. Doc stood and sighed with relief. "Thank goodness, she is fine. I would just let her rest for a while. If you could commander, bring her to her room and set her down on her bed." Suddenly the intercom burst to life giving a lock down in 3 seconds. "Were fine." He shouted though he didn't have a communication system with him yet. Really the most equipment he had gotten that was military use was this baggy 'muscle shirt' and the kevlar pants.

Someone else would just have to handle that. He sighed and started to walk back to... well the general living area, that was all he had until a room was open for him to use. All the while he thought about Raven and the rest of the team. Being a doctor in so many areas he had a keen way of examining things and was already able to tell Raven would need someone to talk to, to get everything off her chest. He would be the one she could talk to 'Gee Doc. Your easy to talk to.' He had remembered her saying that. Since he was new, generally week, easy to push around, he gave no reason for mistrust. She could tell he could be her quiet little friend that she could rant her heart to without anyone else knowing. Of course, someone eventually would find out but that would have nothing to do with him

Another thing he thought he had figured out, the team. Ajax was the leader, naturally, and the fact that he was so in tune with shooting and accurate at that meant he was probably a sharp shooter. Dalia's job wasn't too hard to figure out either, she was blind and all her nicknames were based on mechanical stuff, so obviously she was some hell of a mechanic. Normally anyone who was blinded was just shot she had to be good if they paid for the surgery. Fel was a bit harder but judging by the sword she carried around and how silent she was, also the fact that she showed up seemingly out of no where and the fact that she had no reason to sneak up on them just meant she was naturally like that. A good infiltrator and spy. Reaper seemed to be a time bomb waiting to go off and was always ready to gun someone down making her great for distractions or just taking out a large sum of enemy's. She was, ironically, the heavy. Then their was Logan, the unknown in the puzzle. He seemed to be a bit cheerful and uncaring about life in general. Really, judging by the way he played video games he was reckless. The only spot that was left also helped a little, he must be the explosives expert. And now, with all of those having nothing to do with anything in the line of medical work the team was complete with the best medic the government could get their hands on. Too bad he wasn't a battle medic...

Reapers eyes opend slowly and she looked around. "mother?" s slfly said "she called me Alice" she knew someone was in the room with her "my little brother was my first kill to tell you the truth" she smirked at her little confason. s slowly opend her draw and pulled out a small paindent that looked like at Raven. "my mother and Brother when out and got me it"

Fel had taken a wrong turn leading herself around the base. If she had just taken a left she would have found her. It wasn't long though until she pulled by Ajax quarters looking in she saw the two men. It appeared they were taking care of her. She donned a soft smile toward them before she turned away. She didn't want to suffocate the poor girl. Fel would meet up with Reaper later on, even if Fel couldn't bring herself to talk perhaps she could do the service of listening. After a few minutes of walking, she found her feet had brought her to the gun range.

She walked in, perusing the firearms. She ended up stopping on a 44. Revolver Magnum with an 8-inch barrel. It could be considered a relic in this age, but someone had been taking care of it. It retained it's beautiful chrome, she could see her figure on it. It was perfect save a few scratches. One of her old squad mates used one just like it. Fel lifted it with two open hands feeling the weight for a moment. The man would wear it high on his hip, and often he would rest his arm on it. Fel had always thought the size of it was rather comical. But when he held it in his hands it was nothing to laugh at. He could draw it put three holes in someone and have it back in that holster in seconds. Fel blinked before checking the cylinder. All chambers were empty. She maneuvered the gun so she was holding it in her right hand. Slipping her finger into the trigger guard before letting the handle go. The weight of the barrel began to rotate the gun, she tried to add some force, knowing it wouldn't have enough momentum on its own. Her skill showed as the magnum went off balance. Falling off her finger. Quickly she fumbled with her hands, catching it before it fell to the floor. She grew a flustered look as she put the gun back in her hand. Staring at it as if it did something wrong.

She tried again, and though she didn't catch the handle, it did a full rotation. She wasn't going to try and become as good as her squad mate was, she had no care for the gun. It was loud and obnoxious. Still she grabbed a handful of 44. rounds and walked over to the booths. The targets hadn't been taken down. So she simply moved to the one that the Doc had been shooting in the direction of. She pushed out the cylinder and filled it up with six. Closing it she held it up looking down the sights, trying to remember the comments her old companion had made on the gun. "Well most people are really bad with revolvers. They don't realize the weight of the barrel, and since it's so long they can't line up the sights properly." She thought about the words, carefully, before her hands shifted accordingly. The barrel was now parallel with the ground, her eyes focused, and her finger squeezed the trigger. A clap of thunder was loosed as hot led careened from the barrel, landing in the heart shape of the target. She felt a small smile, before putting four more shots into the heart and one more into the head for good measure. The recoil on the gun was intense, she didn't know how he used to fan the hammer like he would. Everyone looked up him in admiration, he was considered a hero to many. It's too bad that even hero's don't get to live in this world.

She opened the cylinder, ejecting the shells and replacing them. Thinking about the conversation that was had around her that morning. Taking down the empire's wasn't going to be an easy task, and they would all likely die trying. But Fel knew Ajax wasn't going to back down from it and she trusted Dalia with her life. She trusted the others to keep their word as well. The only wild card now was the doc. The idea that someone had caught wind of their plans wasn't out of the question. The possibility that doc could be a mole didn't escape her either. He seemed fragile, far to fragile to be assigned to their squad. But stranger things have happened from high command. For now she would trust him unconditionally. He was to be their medic, and if anyone had a better opportunity to really mess them up, it would be him.

The commander looked down at the pendant. "Pretty. You were lucky to have such caring parents, you know. The only thing my mother gave me was life, and by father gave me this." He pulled his shirt up, revealing his back. There was a scar of pentagram ((satanic upside down star)) on it, that looked like it was carved there. "Strapped me down and carved that with a dagger. He was a very dedicated Satanist. You said you brother was your first kill. My Father was mine. After my back healed enough that I could move, he tried to contact his Dark Lord, and I kicked him into the fire he tried to use as a portal. I watched him scream in sweet agony as the flames consumed him." He put his shirt back down, and looked at her. "It's ok if you cry. You don't need to hide your emotions when they boil over. I only do it to try to increase team morale. Being entirely honest, I cry myself to sleep almost every night." He looked into her eyes. "If you want to talk about it, I'm always here, and Doc is a certified psychologist. Whatever you're going through, I'll do what I've always done with the members of the squad. Stand by your side." He walks over to the door, and looks back into the room, where Reaper is laying. "Call if you need me. My COM is always open." He walks into his room and falls onto his bed. Did I really just show her that?

thank you" she said befor he left. she looked around and hoght 'did i just tell him te truth and he killed his father amazin my father is stil alive' she sighed 'and he wants me dead like everyday and eveynight' she smirks and looks out the window to see the dun seting "amazing i never looked at it this way" she laugh like she was a kid again.

Doc found himself lost, even if it was hard to believe he couldn't find the rec room. "Great, where am I now?" He said as he opened a door at the end of the hallway. This was frustrating, he couldn't find his way around and their was no one around to help him. Worst of all he knew they were hiding secrets from him whether it be team or even personal secrets. He might stumble upon one of them soon enough and what would happen then? Already he could tell this team was not used to surprises... well unexpected surprises. Still, as long as he didn't look like he was snooping he was fine. The door was locked so he turned around and started walking back. "Hay guys? I'm lost." He said casually not expecting anyone to come running to his aid anyways. The new guy and lost equals a good laugh.

He heard something clank and luckily he turned his head just enough to see he was back at the gun range and Fel was trying to catch a gun she had dropped. Slowly she put it in her hand and she just stared at it... her eyes distant... "Fel? You ok?" He took a step inside, "That's a nice gun. The commander had me use it as my first gun but it had a bit too much recoil for my likes." He rubbed the back of his head as he stood their awkwardly not sure if he was going to tell her he was lost or not.

Fel opened the cylinder, ejecting the shells she had just expended before placing the gun down and turning to the voice. She stared blankly for a few moments, trying to grasp why he would ask. But she realized she had been lost in thought. She probably didn't look all together. So she simply nodded in response before walking back over to the armory side. Looking at a selection of firearms. Eventually she came to the 1911. It shot 45 ACP rounds and was considered a favorite to many. She used her index fingr to lightly push her bangs of her mud orange hair while with the other hand she picked up the gun. Fel walked over in Doc's direction, holding it out to him as if it were her recommendation for him. The lights from the range lit up her face highlighting her freckles and blue eyes as she looked at the gun she held by the barrel, handle pointed toward the doc.

"Hmm?" he said as she handed him a gun. Of course he took it but he didn't seem to get that she wanted him to try it. Slowly he looked back up at her to see she was standing, whether on purpose or by accident, with the light hitting her face so it had no shadows which really highlighted her eyes, crystal blue eyes and the light freckles that dotted her cheeks. He looked down at the gun she handed him as he finally put two and two together. She wanted him to try it. Really it was quite obvious that she wanted him to use the gun and he really didn't know why he couldn't figure it out within seconds. Perhaps he was tired...

Slowly after running his hand over it he walked up to the edge of the firing range and took the beginners position, that he had been taught, and fired. Thanks to the guns extra grip and low recoil standers the gun stayed in his hands, actually it was almost as if the gun didn't move with the exception of a slight tilt back. "Wow." He looked down at the gun a little surprised. He didn't even noticed he made it onto the black, aka the tinted human figure. He quickly got his composure and turned around, "Thank you Fel, this gun will do fine." He gave a smile, a genuine one which was rare for him, and walked over to the gun rack. "Do you happen to know where the rec room is. I'm a bit lost." He finally confessed.