Paint It Crimson

Doc woke up sooner than he had wanted to thanks to constant dreams filled with death of him or one of his other allies, occasionally he would see the death of his wife or one of his daughters and he was always without proper supplies and unable to save them as they die a painful death. He shook the feeling and got out of the day bed with slight distress. Luckily no one was in the room right then so they hadn't seen him wake. After rubbing his eyes and stretching as well as grabbing a bottle of water he walked around half lost. He was looking for either Dalia, whom had said she would find him a pen and some paper, or Fel, whom he just thought was nice to be around. Of course the commander was a nice guy, but he was always so nervous around Ajax because of his position, Reaper scared him a bit... and Logan always seemed to be mad at him. (He still doesn't understand the jokes and sarcasm.)

Regardless Doc started to walk down random hallways looking around slightly to see what he would find, really he wasn't sure where he was by now, lost again, but that didn't worry him. If they truly needed him for something he was sure it wouldn't take too long for them to find him. As he walked he would test the occasional door, most of them were locked for whatever the reason but it didn't really bother him much. He knew they were trying to hide something from him, whether it be top secret government stuff or something else it didn't mater. He was so curious that he was sure it wouldn't take long for him to find out.

He found a door that opened and he looked in to find random piles of scrap mettle, and parts for various machinery... he decided it was a spare parts storage or something so he took a step in to see what he could find. Slowly he walked around looking at parts, a few of them he recognized other looked like they could have been from an alien ship and he wouldn't have known the difference. One of them caught his interest, just because of the glint it gave off and the familiar feeling... he went to pick it up but everything came crashing to the ground.

Last edited:
Fel stood up from her bed, not really sure what to do. She walked to the door, her fatigues were only half buttoned up. She began to walk down the hall way. Not going anywhere in particular. Though her hand was still bleeding, she decided it was probably a good idea to do something about that. She wandered through the halls in no particular order. until she heard a bunch of metal bits crashing to the floor. She blinked for a moment, unconsciously adjusting the frames of her glasses. She turned toward Dalia's room, noticing the shocked Doc. She stared at him in confusion, not really sure why he was in Dalia's room and sort of surprised he seemed to be the only one plodding around. She simply stood outside of the door frame, examining him. Wondering if he knew who's room he was standing in. Fel wouldn't have been surprised if Dalia didn't wake up, but if she did... well the Doc was probably going to get his head beat in.

((next day))

Ajax woke up, the rest of his sleep was rather peaceful. He sat up in bed and stretched, scratching his head. He dragged himself out of bed, and into the kitchen. He made a pot of coffee and poured himself a cup, adding milk and sugar. He sipped it, and wondered who else was up, or if they even went to sleep in the first place.

Logan watched Ajax silently from the table, wondering how long it'd take for the commander to notice him. His face was propped up in her hand. A smirk, lazy in nature stared at the back ofAjax's head. He had tried passing out, it hadn't worked. he stifled a yawn as his other hand went up and ruffled his hair.
"Dude, don't get the sugar and salt mixed up." he paused as his mind flashed back to the time he had done such a silly mistake. "You'll get disgusting results."

Ajax jumped a little and almost spilled the hot liquid at the sound of Logan's voice. He groaned with dissatisfaction and frustration. He turned to see the man's face. "Mornin', asshat. And thanks for the tip. I remember a time I actually did that. Tasted like the commandant's ass, or so I hear from the... less heterosexual members of the command." He sipped his coffee again and sat down at the table. "So," he said, in between sips, "heard you were up pretty late last night. Couldn't sleep?"

Logan shrugged and tossed the other man a smirk.

"I had an over due date with Miss Red." He answered, using the name he'd given his favorite punching bag. He flashed a smirk at the man and held up his bandaged up hands. "Had a ball." He chuckled. "So, how'd you sleep all knowing one?" He smirked before he got up to grab himself another glass of orange juice. He hated coffee. "What's on the agenda for today?" He asked. "Are we going to go ahead and take over a small country for our base of action?" He teased. "Or maybe take one two government powers instead of the one?"

Thats when Reaper dragged her self from her room and into the kitchen. still holding onto her sketck book when she sat down. she closed her eyes and smacking her table then fell back to sleep. she stayed up all night drawing. she came out to get coffee but just ended up passing out on the kitchen table. she mutters in her sleep.

Ajax nodded. "Ah. Man's gotta do what a man's gotta do." he looked down at the table when the question of sleep was brought. "Had a bad dream. Otherwise, fine." he said, as Logan grabbed and orange juice. He chuckled a little at the remark about the agenda. "Nothing from what I hear, but I'll check the-" he was interrupted by the sound of Tetris, the signal that there was a mission. He read the file and sighed. "Best put on your working clothes, we have to go paint the sheds again." he finished his coffee, got up and started heading to his room.

Logans smirk dropped.

"Well that's no fun, I was really kind of hoping for the country idea." He muttered before he went ahead and chugged the glass of orange juice. He went over and slammed the cup against the table, opposite side of Reaper. "Hey, Psycho Bitch, we got things to do!" He called, louder than normal, hopefully enough to wake her up before he darted from the kitchen and into his room with another smirk.

It was day time when Nayk landed. The mission was to locate and extract the lead scientists in the area. He didn't know where he was nor did he care. The Russian agent crept close to the walls of a nearby building. His head set was prime for intel collecting. An icon appeared in front of his left eye. "Speech detected 16 meters east".

Nayk knew he could trust the device. He made his way east and continued cautiously. He had jurisdiction to kill if provoked and nayk knew would do so. Upon reaching the destination he reached into his vest pocket and pulled out a small ball and tossed it in the air. The ball erupted blades that carried it upward. The ball took sonar images through the building. The images appeared over his right eye. He saw four figures and signs of more.

Nayk twisted a device located on his wrists and began to climb the walls. Once he reached the roof he began the descent. Through the ventilation shafts he could hear chatter. through an opening he dropped another ball and watched it roll around. The ball blared a blinding light throughout the group of people.

Nayk slid out and slipped into a closet peeking out. He seen what appeared to be 2 females and a 2 males. He silently watched their reaction.

Ajax looked up as a small ball fell through the vent. His eyes widened when he realized what it was. "FLASHBANG, GET DOWN!" he flipped the table and ducked behind it as the light filled the room, along with reaper. He drew his pistol and began firing rounds at the air vent, tracing the path of the ducts, hoping to hit whatever threw the grenade.

Reaper didnt wake up from the flashbang or anything. She was pritty much out cold now. but after a wile she woke up with the gun fire. "Im unarmed" she yelld to who ever was shoting. "Am i dead" she said still tired opening her eyes again she lookedaround "never mind im still in this hell hole" ahe sighs then gose back to sleep

Nayk reached in his pocket and clicked a button. The ball erupted sending microchip fragments everywhere. He then busted from the closet and rolled behind a counter. He looked to his left and saw a young girl on the floor. He slid to her and yanked her up holding her hostage. He drew his blade. He held it to her chest. He spoke with a Russian accent.

"I need information or she dies here and now.." He looked behind him and put his back in a corner as protocol.

Reaper wakes up. she feels the blade on her chest and smiled "Go of it. kill me, i want to die go. Do it do it DO IT" she gose insane now and there this is why they call her reaper. her sanety is losing she losing. "When your at it shot me to make sure go of it I die Kill me" she said slowly walking forword

Nayk had trouble understanding the girl. But it didn't matter for he didn't want to hear it. He swiftly pressed his thumb to her collar bone and sent her to unconsciousness. He looked at the man with the gun.

"What say you? Shall I comply with the girl's plea?" He pressed the blade to her chest.

Fel had heard the gunshots, she knew the sound of Ajax gun anywhere. What ever she was doing at the moment was unimportant. This wasn't a single shot, multiple fired in quick succession. This wasn't a fit from reaper, nearly plugging Logan again, this wasn't their strange "carefree of death" dynamic. Something was happening. The sheath of her sword was in her left hand. She drew it quickly as she ran, prepared for anything at a moments notice. It wasn't long, but apparently too late, she burst through the door frame. Sword ready as she looked into the room. Seeing the scene... and staring in confusion at all the actors that were here. She dared not say anything to break the tension. Instead she only got into her stance, ready to take action. Staring violently toward Nayk.

Nayk watched as another girl came in the room. He dropped his blade and drew his pistol. The gun was nothing fancy just a tac 40 with a silencer. He pointed the weapon at the man with gun. He then pointed the weapon at the girl with the sword. He looked at the girl and spoke.

"Who and what are you? Are you cadets? Cooks? janitors? Why are you in fatigues? What militia are you in?" He turned the safety off.

Logan had ehard Ajax's warnign clear from the confines of his room. Without a second thought he threw on one of the Kelver vests he had stored under the bed. he hated the things and grabbed his bag of explosives, throwing his two Eagles into the back waistband of his pants and he darted back towards the place he had just recently departed. He got there in time to see Fel's hair disappear through the doorway. He however, stopped before he could be seen. His back was an inch from the wall as he went quiet and listened to what was going on. He pulled one of his bouncy ball bombs from his bag, one of the smaller detonations, enough to blow chunks out of someone, but not them in their entirety. Reaper wouldn't mind losing a limb or two, would she? He never should have left the damned room. He wasn't quite sure how he'd be able to help, but still. He took a half step closer.

Ajax kept the gun pointed at the unknown soldier. "Easy there, fella. I am Commander Ajax Gartolasan of Squadron 7785-O of Gamma Legion 5502 of the Zeid Empire. If you could just drop the girl and sit down so we could settle this diplomatically," he said gesturing to the table, "We may be able to find out what the hell is going on. You win, we win. No losers. But I promise you, if you even think about putting a bullet in that girl's brain, I will end you and everything you have ever cared about, if anything at all. The only one allowed to put my dogs down is me. Now lower your gun, put down the girl, and we'll settle this like gentlemen." He spoke slowly and didn't move too much, not wanting to perturb the obviously pissed off and well trained individual.

Nayk was thinking while his headset interrupted him. "Flank exposed...Flank exposed" Nayk looked around and saw no one behind him. He ignored the headset and thought about the commander's words. He had one question.

"What nation do you represent?"