Paint It Crimson

Doc jumped and turned around as the gun fire went off, he didn't know the gun range was so close... or that Fel was behind him. "Hay Fe-" She had her sword out and was gone... this was bad, oh god this was bad. Slowly Doc walked down the hall and noticed Logan was standing at the other end of the door, he didn't think anything of it at first until he got closer and noticed Logan was geared up and looked like he was ready to shoot someone down. Judging by his body language the gun fire must have been inside the rec room... at first he was horrified that someone had broken in but then again, who would be stupid enough to attack the elite squad that could take down an entire army from what he knew. It must have just been Reaper having another fit.

Doc walked into the room to see some man holding an unconscious Reaper. He didn't think anything strange until he noticed the man asking what nation they represented and he knew this man had no idea what he was getting into... Still Doc was horrified again, standing in the doorway unable to move as he looked at whoever this man was.

Ajax shot a glance to Doc that said 'move, and you're dead'. He looked back over to the obviously Russian man. "I'm of German decent. The Zeid Empire is a giant mixing pot of former nationalities, coagulated into one mass, ruled by one man and his advisors. Now tell me, why did you break into our military base?" he asked, wanting answers himself.

Nayk relaxed and let the girl go. She hit the floor and he stepped over her. He pulled a chair out and took a seat. He looked over to the girl with the sword. He chuckled knowing a sword would do nothing in a gun fight. He looked over at the obvious commander and thought what he should say.
He couldn't say too much,He looked to his left then right. He then looked forward at the man.

"My name is Nayk..I'm a Russian spy with intentions immediate evac of a certain group of people. If I were to show you a photo could you identify the men and women?"

He slid a photo on the table. The photo contained 3 men and 2 women in lab coats. They had American flags on the coat with a tagline "For us by us"
Nayk leaned back and accessed the room. He reached in his vest and pulled out a slim jim. He slid it to the commander as a sign of cooperation.

Ajax picked up the photo and looked at the group. "What do you want with quantum research team sevnty three?" he asked as the Russian slid the stick of meat across the table. He slowly walked up and pulled a chair out for the man, gesturing for him to sit. He sat down at the other side, gun relaxed but still ready to put a hole in this guy if needed.

Nayk sat down wondering how he should go about answering the man's question.

"Let's just say they've gone against the greater good.. Now if you were to help me.. I'll be able to insist you in your mission."

Nayk knew they were up to something big and he wanted in.

"Building seven, to the south-east. Never liked those Ameri-cunts anyway. Too damn cocky about everything." He thought about Nayk's last statement. "Assist with our mission, huh? What mission?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

Nayk smiled at his comment about the Americans. He stood and was confused when he was questioned. He reached in his vest and pulled out 2 files. He slid them on the table and 2 pictures fell out. One was of a man with black spiky hair by the codename of Ajax. The other was a woman by the codename reaper. Under Ajax's name was a price 3,000 credits. Under reaper's name the price was 5,000 credits.

"Are you not the infamous rebels of the Zeid? Want was it?...The painters or something? The Borchevik empire wants in on the uprising...And this Ameri-cunts are the foothold we need to better stand against CMZ."

Nayk hungered for war. He hungered for battle, he knew the group could satisfy his wishes.

Doc watched as they talked and was surprised when the commander just gave away the location of whoever the man was hunting. He really didn't know what was going on but then the question about the mission came up and Doc spoke up, seeing now that the situation was safe. "You said something about painting sheds." Truthfully Doc didn't know what 'painting sheds' really meant, he just thought it was in the literal sense. He smiled slightly, his fake smile of course, though he was still on edge until he nerves calmed down.

"Also, I'm short on supplies, If you could bring us some of the research quantum whitewater's chemicals, equipment, whatever, I would appreciate it." The last part was added in because he was thrown into this group with literally nothing but the shirt on his back. All he had so far was a place to sleep and some new cloths that were more 'battle' appropriate. Any extra supplies would be a good step into him helping the group. At the very least he could prove his worth.

The something came up, something that really made Doc confused, rebels? He was just put into the group by the government themselves, why would the government be giving a group of rebels more man power... He walked a couple steps from the doorway where he had been frozen and looked over the papers, it was them all right... "Your rebels? I knew you were hiding something as a group but I don't think I could have ever guessed that." He gave a short glance at Fel then looked back at Ajax, "Is it true?"

Ajax looked at the file with confusion. How could this have leaked? No one would have been able to tell Command except for... He ran up to the intercom button and practically mashed the button. "Team meeting, Kitchen, NOW!!!" he barked into the loudspeaker.

Reaper wakes up slowly she saw the guy still there. "fuck can i kill him now Sir" she puts her hand on her head pissed off but was so tired. she gets up and see a picxxx of her and Ajax. "where the fuck did you find that my file oh wait that my fake file never mind" she sighed looking for her weapon and just remembering she forgot it in her room. she was pissed for being stupid but once the noticed something she smiled "hey look im high pice then you Ajax ha thats funny i gusse i am harder to kill" she said noticeing the credits.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fel stared for a few seconds at the Russian. She had a feeling that this would get out. But seeing as how it was a Russian spy who was bringing this to their attention she realized it wasn't floating around regular channels. Likely their command didn't even know, and if they did they were currently just rumors. Not that it didn't mean they wouldn't be investigated soon. They should probably prepare for that. But mostly her focus needed to be on the spy right now. She sheathed her sword as she grabbed a chair that had been knocked over. She went to attach her sheath to her body suit, but pressing it against her she felt the sheath against her skin. She forgot she decided not to put it on this morning. Either way she sat down, not sure what else to do with it she lay the sword on the table, leaving her left hand on top of it as she looked toward their unwelcome guest. "Do you know of Sophie?"
Sophie had been her black ops contact. She could get Fel names of pretty much anyone and even orchestrate agents from other factions to help complete objectives against a common enemy. Sophie was obviously just a code name, not her real name.

Nayk nodded at the man who seemed to be the team's medic. It wouldn't be hard to gather some medical materials maybe he'll found some of the chemicals too. Nayk looked at the one called reaper as she spoke. He knew if she were to even attempt to harm him he would try his hardest to kill one of the group. It would be simple all he would have to is pull the trigger multiple times. Yet he didn't speak against her he simply looked at ajax and back at the girl.

"Those files aren't fake little girl. You must not understand the severity of this situation. These scientist are days away from creating the ultimate weapon. Not only that but The zeid are forcing their way into italian soil. I have intel on you guys because you are the only force inside zeid territory other than me."

He looked over to Fel.

"How do you know Sophie? Unless..."

Nayk stepped towards the girl. He whispered a name.

"Ghost"
He stepped back and looked at the wall thinking
It can't be possible..she died I seen it..We seen it.
Nayk let a tear drop thinking of his team.

Logan let himself relax some against the wall as he continued to eavesdrop on the room. Ajax's voice hwovr, made him jump somewhat, mostly because he was right under one of those blasted intercom speakers. He swore under his breath, glad he had been out of sight for that little jump show. Rubbing at his left ear, the man shoved the eagle in his hand back into the waistband of his pants before he swung around the corner. Now fully in the kitchen he gave Ajax a light glare.

"Ow." He grumbled before his eyes shot over to the newcomer, he tossed a smile at the man and made a lazy salute. "yo, next time you want to talk, you could try a phone or, ya know, the front door." He said wryly even as he unzipped the Kelver vest he had thrown on. He moved the gun in the back of his waistband, to a pocket so he didn't accidentally set the thing off in the back of his pants. His back found another wall to lean against, his bag of explosives still in his hands.

"Just a Ghost." She whispered in response.
She wanted to leave, head back to her room and just think to herself, without all this drama going on. But Ajax wanted the whole team there. So for now she sat tight, looking down at her hand on her sword. She should have just gone to the dojo like she always did in the morning. Either way it was too late now, whatever this meeting was going to be she was stuck in the middle of it. Lightly she listened to Logan's voice, light hearted as always. It was a nice escape.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ajax looked at the team that had gathered into the room. "Where's Dalia?" he asked. He was pissed off, to say the least. "Doesn't matter- who the hell leaked this to the Russians? Couldn't have been Benny, he's dead." He tapped his chin, and looked up at the Russian spy. "Alright, Red, where did you get these files? How do you know about the resistance, and why the hell did I not know we were advancing into Comachi territory?" he asked. His face was red with fury, almost the same shade as the beret he was wearing.

Nayk was offended by the derogatory term "Red". He decided it's best for them to know the truth on how he gained the Intel.

"I was given 8,000 credits to come here and extract this science team so then the borchevik empire will have a one up on the arms race. The american scientists have been working on a portable quantum disruptor meaning by next year they'll be able to teleport anything anywhere. Spanning from armies to cities anything and everything will be able to a numerical formula given to the machine by the lead scientist. The borcheviks cannot let the get any further unless they are sided with us "Reds". The Comachi are the ones who sent out hits on you and the Reaper. I can only guess the Zeid of tipped them about you guys leading the attack. The assasination of you all was suppose to be soothing to the Comachi little do they know you did nothing. Oh I forgot to tell you your forces just started the attack about 3 days ago the comachi plea for help from the borcheviks but we cannot afford a war, I'm sure you understand."

"Oh and I only assumed you were resisting since you weren't on the front lines.You just recently confirmed it."

Ajax stared at the Russian intently as he explained why he was here, and that he only thought they were resistance. "Of course I understand. And were not on the front lines because we are also the Firing Squad. Emperor Chojo likes to make a game out of it sometimes. They are lined up against the sheds in which the bodies are stored before the mass incineration, and we snipe them from afar, past various obstacles which ultimately provide a small margin for error, and improving the need for accuracy. Losing his star squad would make him very upset, so we stay off the front lines, but to keep our senses sharp, are sent on an occasional mission." He picked his coffee mug off the ground and refilled it. He took a sip before continuing, "And yes, we are planning a revolt. It's the Crimson Painters, by the way. And I'm sorry I called you a Red, when I'm aggravated I tend to get offensive toward... everything, really. Nationality, race, political view, religious ideology, the list goes on." He took another sip, and looked up at Nayk. "Would you like some coffee, soldier? We may be enemies apparently, but that doesn't mean I can't be hospitable while you are in my home."

She pulled her sword toward her. It slid off the table into her lap. She raised her head looking toward Ajax. "Permission to leave."
She didn't really want to be in the same room as Nayk at the moment. She wasn't black ops any more and she didn't really want to be reminded of the days where she was. Her eyes avoided Ajax's. Besides, she remembered there was some medical equipment in the closet of her room that the doc could use. Providing she was excused of course.

Ajax looked over at Fel, noticing she was there for the first time since he started the conversation. He could tell she was uncomfortable with the situation. "Permission granted, Fel. Go beat the shit out of a training dummy... or something to that effect. Whatever it is you do in your free time." He took another sip, looking back to the 'enemy spy'.

Fel stood up, beginning to walk out the door. She lifted her left hand and hit the Doc with the sheath of her sword. A little more forcefully than she intended. "C'mon." she said to him as she continued walking. Not bothering to look back to see if he was actually following her. She was silent walking down the hall and turning into her room. She sat on the edge of her bed, taking off the frames of her glasses before putting her elbows on her knees and looking down toward the door toward the bathroom, there were dried drops of blood she had yet to clean. She'd get to that after this. For now she looked up expecting the Doc to enter within moments. Her eyes were tired as they stared expectantly.