Pack Lands

"Sounds like a good idea" Shatonya replies to the other wolf with her tail wagging up a storm. Who knew she could be so happy when meeting new wolves? well she totally didn't know... her ears perk up as she looked around to her surroundings.

Melantha woke with a start, and looked up at the other wolf. Her light purple fur was now covered with freshly fallen snow. Wearily, she got up and sniffed the air, taking in the other wolves scent. "Thank you. I am Melantha.

Shade sat in his shallow cave embedded in the mountain side snow melting across his jet black fur with scars across his legs. He watched over a small valley he was very anti-social.

"Follow me to the den." Clem smiled and took off back up toward the den. She brought them down the tunnel to the warm, inviting den. Once they were at the den she motioned for them to go in and meet the other wolves. She sat down, away from the happy wolves talking and chattering. She felt a slow smile grow. She was happy that her pack was growing.

She listening to the mountain, the small noises it made. Her ears swiveled around, catching the noises. She watched the other wolves, her memories of her past surfacing. She took in a deep breath, trying to push away the memories but failing. Her emotions were about to show and she turned her face toward the tunnel leading from the den. Soft wind blew down it.

after eating fang planted himself near the den door. his frame made him look like a den guard. he was happy to have a new pack.

shade kept his watch over the valley "the whiter it is up here the greener is down there im not going back" he left his shallow cave and walked the trail at steady pace

Shatonya was smiling watching different wolves "sharing tongues" (as they say in WARRIORS)

Melantha smiled at the wolf and followed her to a large cave. Walking in, she saw many wolves and yipped with excitement. She had not seen a pack this big since she was kicked out of her own. She walked in a sat amongst the other wolves, observing the activity going on. Resting her head on her paws, she observed the wolf that had brought her here. She seemed upset about something, but Melantha did not know her well enough to want to intrude. She watched the large male who was guarding the door. She hoped that this pack would welcome her, and that she would soon be able to call this cave home.

fang looked back because he felt someone staring at him. he saw one of the newer wolves who had just arrived. He looked back at the entrance to the den. He knew that this would be his new pack and he would do anything to protect them.

Melantha got up and walked over to the wolf sitting at the entrance to the cave. "Hello," she said, sitting down next to him. "My name is Melantha. What's your?"

He looked at the female wolf. "My name is fang, nice to meet you melantha." He looked back at the entrance. " what brings you to our pack."

Melantha looked down. "Well, I had been wandering the mountain, looking for a place to call home. That blue and black wolf over there found me, and brought me here." She looked up at Fang. "You seem very protective of this pack. Have you been here long?"

"not really, ive only been a here a few hours, but the reason im protecitve" he points at nova and her pups i"s those right there i never want anything like what happened to my last pack to happen to them"

shade left his shallow cave and walked the trail staying in shadows to hide himself

Melantha looked back at Nova and the wriggling pups. "Oh, so is she your mate?" Melantha guessed that this pack had just came together, seeing as how everyone was talking. She was happy to no be the only newcomer. Melantha heard a twig snap and she stiffened a bit. She sniffed the air, and smelt the scent of another wolf. She glanced towards Fang, who hadn't seemed to notice anything. "I think I'm going to go for a walk, get to know the area a bit," she said to Fang, and ventured out of the cave. It had stopped snowing, and was actually a nice day out.

She went right along the trail outside, following the scent of the wolf. After a little bit of exploring, she came across a densely wooded area. From it, she could smell the scent of the other wolf quite strongly. Backing into an aggressive position, she barked fiercely. "Show yourself!" She said. "If you mean no harm, you are not a threat to me."

Clem's ears perked up and she ran outside the den and skidded to a stop next to Melantha. "You okay?" She whispered, showing her teeth. She felt her blood begin to boil as threat came near her pack. She stood in front of Malantha, standing taller than her.

"Who are you?" She called before letting her ears down. "Are... are you okay?" She stepped forward to the long wolf. The wind whipped around and stirred up her fur.

"yes and my name is shade" he steped forward showing his red eyes and dark black fur he kept a calm voice and made no movement towards them

fang had heard the other 2 wolves and quickly got up and ran out side. when he reached the females he jumped over them land in front of them. he looked back "are you 2 ok" he looked back at the male. "if you are here to cause harm to my pack i suggest you leave before i bury you"

"Yes, I'm fine," Melantha replied to Clem. Watching the wolf step out of his hiding spot, she was taken aback by his appearance. Black fur and red eyes. She jumped a little when Fang arrived, a bit startled by his sudden entrance. She walked a little closer to him. "I don't think he means any harm," she said. "If he did, he would have made a move towards us already." She was still on high alert, however, her fur on her back standing up straight.

"I was just leavening " he turned around and went back down the path twords his shallow cave