Overture - Open to New Players!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
so confused, were is everyone, i got lost as someone went into the woods and others took off on horse? who is the lead of the group

Teran is the expeditions leader.

Kaida, Naomi, Rorian the bard, isabel, Royce "Wolf" and Teran are inside the forest

Karrens horse seems to have gone missing, I guess I will reunite them on the exit and Karren herself jumped into the depth of the forest sneaking around looking for danger.

Christoph, the old merchant and the doctor are standing like statues infront of the forest.

Karren, Kaida and teran are with their feet (or knees) on the ground.

edited/

Ooh, things have been happening in the past 24 hours. I need to make another post.

Everyones trying to disperse and do their own thing as far as I know.

It's not much of a post, but work should be less demanding now, so I'll be able to do a better job of keeping up.

ANNOUNCEMENT!

Surprise for everyone on the first page! I am sure that you will like it!

Reactions: AAB
ANNOUNCEMENT!

Surprise for everyone on the first page! I am sure that you will like it!
It's great. But I need to change Isabel's image; that one isn't accurate enough. I'll try to do that tonight.

I like it, also makes it easier to find and reference people.

so...teran is not the leader than, since everyone is off trying to solo through the forest

Teran is the leader of the expedition, but everyone decided to just start running around. Most of the people are in the forest.

so...teran is not the leader than, since everyone is off trying to solo through the forest

we started doing things on our own because some of you didnt reply for a few days and we wanted to continue on.

Do you know how frustrating it is for me to watch this progress only very very slowly because some take 10 days to reply?

Last edited:
Sometimes life happens and intervenes in.times to post, so I'll just have to drop out on this one

we started doing things on our own because some of you didnt reply for a few days and we wanted to continue on.

Do you know how frustrating it is for me to watch this progress only very very slowly because some take 10 days to reply?
Well to be fair, people such as myself tend to take time thinking of a post, and it's hard to come up with a good in character post when others post again to give you more to respond to, making you change your post further, becoming a vicious cycle. Not every Role Player will work at the same pace, I'm a quality over quantity man, and so I prefer to take my time and put out a good post. When things get moving too fast, the quality of my posts decline, usually because I have to respond to so much, it's hard to write it in. Thus my last post simply being that he fell behind and ran to catch up. 10 days is a while, but I'm sure I could have put one out sooner between work shifts if it wasn't so fast-paced.

First of all I am sorry to see you leave Akuma, and I do understand that life gets in the way of time to post. The one week timeframe in the rules is to get the RP going and to not have fall to a slow point like it happened. The event that is happening right now is mirroring what happened in the first Overture. It is sad because the last group we had did not get very far and this one may not even get anywhere if it continues like this. Try to send me or Eternalfire61 a message if there is something going on in your life so we don't assume that you just bailed on the RP. There is a lot of hard work that we put into this RP and to see people slowly drop out before an interesting plot point is frustrating.

Reactions: White
I mean id love to stay but the post i would put up would be confusing and have multiple talking point in which wouldnt coincide, i really dont want to leave but i dont knoe what to post at this very moment and i cant just put out a sentence unless allowed to. I mean i will try and post today but if nothing gets rolling in my head i might drop.

Reactions: UltimaCircuit
This is closer to what Isabel looks like:
8mmk31F.png

But that's a man, isn't it?

Reactions: Eternalfire61
Status
Not open for further replies.