Overture - Open to New Players!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god, the alerts have messed up on me, I'm literally 2 pages worth behind in the OOC
I've caught up now, but dang....Btw can Willie also carry traps with him? Im not talking about extreme stuff like explosive traps or smoke bombs or whatever, just like a few snare traps and maybe a bear trap on hand.

I was only kidding..... :(

I was tempted to ask what that meant and had in my mind that you could have viewed it as a flirt towards me. I choose to not persue it though. Felt that it would be pointless to do.

And in the end I am engaged so I am unable to see a reason to be bothered, there really is no place for a second in my heart. :p

This last bit of conversation making me want to slam my head into a wall!!! hahahaha just kidding

anyways going to try to pump a post out... I really hate it that everyone is ignoring wolf again this round... what does he have to say to get people to want to pay attention to him?

"Hey I can poop gold!!!!" I know at least umbra will run over :P

Bro, I just threw an acorn. AN ACORN DAWG.

squirrel20acorn.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Sans
This last bit of conversation making me want to slam my head into a wall!!! hahahaha just kidding

anyways going to try to pump a post out... I really hate it that everyone is ignoring wolf again this round... what does he have to say to get people to want to pay attention to him?

You've been getting attention the whole RP dude, in fact, you've kind of blotted out a bunch of other characters like Rorian's. Besides you also decided to seperate yourself by going ahead.

uhhhhhh yeah....I've been trying to separate my character this whole time =_= so I can actually focus on some character development.... I guess im not cut out for big group rps.... im sticking to one or two people

Thank you for the patience, but I can't post today as I am getting pretty frustrated/busy with RL today.... I promise during the day tomorrow, I have no work

Reactions: UltimaCircuit
I really hate it that everyone is ignoring wolf again this round... what does he have to say to get people to want to pay attention to him?
I'll get Isabel to pay attention to him.
I'll get her post up this evening in the morning.
I was too busy to roleplay at work.

Last edited:
Willie is impartial when it comes to treating his friends and potential customers.

haha, I know what you mean. I was thinking we were going to head into an... for Kaida orgasmic battle *_* . And in all honesty, I am waiting for you to reply before I reply on Kaida, I feel that it fits the situation between Wolf and her much better.

And because Kaida may recognize wolf if you tell her his name it should get you a lot more attention from her.

And in all honesty, I would be sad if you left. Your writing is quite good and while I disliked the drama that happened between wolf and karren it still is a situation that can be build onto.
Also, it was bound to happen for Karren in one way or another with somebody anyway~

Not to forget that it helped me build the foundation of Karrens personality quite a lot.

Also group RPs are often smaller, we are a fairly large group right now.

Lastly, if you are free sometime and if you wish to socialize with one or both of my character, do let me know. I will try to stay up longer then and we split off the main group for a while then to get the conversation going.

Last edited:
Don't worry I won't leave right now mirrei, fuck the bullshit im just stay

I am basically going with the concept that my character is getting effected magically by this forest on some trippy shit. The post might seem strange, but im satisfied... ill look it over tomorrow though...

Sorry for taking so long, and yes we are throwing down Mirrei, even if it happens with the gehenians right near us :P

Don't worry I won't leave right now mirrei, fuck the bullshit im just stay

I am basically going with the concept that my character is getting effected magically by this forest on some trippy shit. The post might seem strange, but im satisfied... ill look it over tomorrow though...

Sorry for taking so long, and yes we are throwing down Mirrei, even if it happens with the gehenians right near us :P

Logically they have no reason to attack... Scouts are scouts, even if, scouts are not heavily armed. Karren would probably cut through whatever lightarmor they wear and leave a massacre of PG13 <3

You wrote you want to look it over so I will wait with posting until you have looked it over.

I think my combat writing is very bad. So forgive me if it is confusing D:

Yes I cannot stop myself from using "PG13" as a replacement for something gruesome :3

Status
Not open for further replies.