Overlords and Guardians; Age of Antagonism

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm up for a random event.

@Foxxie :

Ok,
1st: Your trait count is good, your first special is accepted as is.
2nd: The second special is mostly accepted except for the hex part. That would require curse magic as well sorry.
3rd: Lair count is good.
4th: Lands count is good, though you only need to buy the roads once, not for each place. The "road" upgrade is deciding how good the roads are across your whole territory.
5th: Army and Commander counts are good.

So, other than that hex part of the second special, accepted ;)

I or Sarz will roll traits for your Captains a little bit later.

@Omega :

1st: That is one badass Gnoll pic.
2nd: Trait count is good.
3rd: Are you trying for any custom traits or no? You can have up to 2 subject to special approvals etc.
4th: LAnd and Lair counts are good.
5th: Commanders still need basic bio's but not a big issue
6th: Army costs all check out.

@Holmishire :

One of your Foresters comes into the Sanctuary in tears, his youngest son has been taken by Black Wolves into their lair in the mountains and begs your help to rescue his son, before it's too late he hopes. Collapsing to the floor he recalled something odd, the great alpha of the pack seemed to be wearing a cruelly studded collar and have matted blood around its neck, though it seemed to be even more vicious as it took his son.

These guys look like a group of Black Knights!

army_by_chevsy-d5amj4k.jpg

On another note you can link to another overlord/guardians portal as well if you've been there I believe in much the same way as wild portals. Course they tend to come with their own challenges

Guys guys, I dont have too much experience with nation rps, so bear with me if I make mistakes and stuff. ^^;

This is more like a faction RP, much less difficult but still more than a simple character RP in my opinion.

One of your Foresters comes into the Sanctuary in tears, his youngest son has been taken by Black Wolves into their lair in the mountains and begs your help to rescue his son, before it's too late he hopes. Collapsing to the floor he recalled something odd, the great alpha of the pack seemed to be wearing a cruelly studded collar and have matted blood around its neck, though it seemed to be even more vicious as it took his son.
Awesome!

2nd: The second special is mostly accepted except for the hex part. That would require curse magic as well sorry.
4th: Lands count is good, though you only need to buy the roads once, not for each place. The "road" upgrade is deciding how good the roads are across your whole territory.
Right, thanks. I will make the appropriate changes once I am off from classes for the day.

Before I finish my post, got confirmation from kadaeux that overlords and guardians (up to the player) have a longer than average natural lifespan, so some of the mains could be quite 'old' already. But we can only have been in power in our current position for the last 30-40 years or so. Giving people the opportunity to say, in my case, have figured a way to rejuvenate oneself after spending decades in a tower to master necromancy while being born a human.

Hey, recruitment rules.

And posted as well, became longer than I thought it would be.

Posted. Hope I did nothing wrong

Thanks to you referring the imps as monkeys I imagine your character as the wicked witch with a army of flying monkeys after reading your post lol

Last edited:
1st: That is one badass Gnoll pic.
2nd: Trait count is good.
3rd: Are you trying for any custom traits or no? You can have up to 2 subject to special approvals etc.
4th: LAnd and Lair counts are good.
5th: Commanders still need basic bio's but not a big issue
6th: Army costs all check out.
I will write up commander bios now and I plan for special traits if I can figure some out that would fit my guy. If any real boon is gained from not having special traits I may skip special traits since other than being kind of like a charismatic gnoll I feel like I am failing in making my character very unique.

Maybe a trait about being a uniter, different groups and races work together better serving him?

Another could be like being better at mobile warfare and ambushes?

I was going to be Jorick's nemesis, yes. I've just been busy working on the sheet very slowly. I've had to balance my time between family stuff and work and it hasn't left as much time to finish up my sheet as I had to pump out my Guardian sheet so fast. Will have my Overlord finished within the next day or so, I believe but its just her bio and greater daemons that need to be wrapped up. Which is really inconsequential things. She is all but complete and ready for official placement.

Taking a day or two is fine by me. I'm in no rush, and I won't be making an IC post until Friday at the earliest anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.