Overlords and Guardians; Age of Antagonism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turios' opinions on other overlords and guardians, if/should he know them or meet them right now. Completely for fun.

Kalahadrad the 'Small King': You're a brutal conquerer without rhyme or reason for doing the things you do. Congratulations. I'm sure you'll make for a fantastic children's novel villain. (Annoyance/Distrustful)

Eren Felise: Your hatred is misplaced, child... (Sympathy)

Rowyn Hilde: A strange woman who loves trees and attacks anyone she considers evil. Another righteous racist, naturally. (Disgust)

Sothriar Emikas: You... Wield quite an array of forces detested by the world, and you don't appear blindly genocidal. (Amicable)

Kaulallr: A natural ally, if I can trust that you won't leave a dagger in my back. Which I can't. (Cautiously optimistic)

Thráin the Scholar, son of Náin: You're so righteous it is outright boring, but like other forces of good that ride out to slaughter and maim everything that looks remotely evil, you're just another racist who will meet his death by my hand. (Disgust)

Marcas Lutair "The Dark Druid": That vain woman took your lands from you? We're practically brothers! Your bear pelt even smells like me when I'm left out in the sun too long! (Amicable)

Zehi'n, The Desert General: I actually find you tolerable, your desire for revenge for those who sacked your lands is admirable. It's only unfortunate that you likely won't discriminate your targets, and will come after my people for sharing the same blood line. (Disappointed)

Asmodeus: I feel sympathetic. You were hated for what you are... And so am I. (Amicable)

Ceregor White-Eyes: Your noble intentions turned twisted as yet another church choir boy thinks himself righteous enough to slay all that which is different, and not white. Shameful display of ethics, child. (Hatred)

Maric Aurelia: Revenge against those who harmed you? Admirable, I can only hope it will be contained to the Raven woman, however. (Cautiously optimistic)

Nadira the White She-Wolf: It is Guardians like you that sometimes make me wonder if I have taken the wrong side, though I know that my fate is sealed with my... Condition. I hope we never have to face each other, child, for there will be no mercy even for you. (Sympathetic)

Graim Sinercus: You seek not to conquer but to preserve. I have no quarrels with you, though I can already tell your simple minded upbringing and righteous nature will likely spell hatred for me. (Cautious)

Gratten O'Tar: Oh... I have no idea what to make of you. (Confused)

Elysiane the Radian: The fact that you are allowed to lead a group of people tells me more of the desperation of the Guardians than anything else, child. (Bemused)

Meinir: You are ready to do battle with many of the darker kinds! I approve, though your intentions befuddle me. (Optimistic but confused)

Gennevë, Mistress of Ravens: ... You, fair lady, are the Mistress of Ravens?... My, are you are quite fetching, and your protective nature of your people is inspiring, if a bit possessive. (Amicable)

Here, have Turios' opinions on all of your Overlords and Guardians. His traits are done, just have to go picture hunting and do the armies stuff tomorrow.​

Turios' opinions on other overlords and guardians, if/should he know them or meet them right now. Completely for fun.

Kalahadrad the 'Small King': You're a brutal conquerer without rhyme or reason for doing the things you do. Congratulations. I'm sure you'll make for a fantastic children's novel villain. (Annoyance/Distrustful)

Rowyn Hilde: A strange woman who loves trees and attacks anyone she considers evil. Another righteous racist, naturally. (Disgust)

Sothriar Emikas: You... Wield quite an array of forces detested by the world, and you don't appear blindly genocidal. (Amicable)

Kaulallr: A natural ally, if I can trust that you won't leave a dagger in my back. Which I can't. (Cautiously optimistic)

Thráin the Scholar, son of Náin: You're so righteous it is outright boring, but like other forces of good that ride out to slaughter and maim everything that looks remotely evil, you're just another racist who will meet his death by my hand. (Disgust)

Marcas Lutair "The Dark Druid": That vain woman took your lands from you? We're practically brothers! Your bear pelt even smells like me when I'm left out in the sun too long! (Amicable)

Zehi'n, The Desert General: I actually find you tolerable, your desire for revenge for those who sacked your lands is admirable. It's only unfortunate that you likely won't discriminate your targets, and will come after my people for sharing the same blood line. (Disappointed)

Asmodeus: I feel sympathetic. You were hated for what you are... And so am I. (Amicable)

Ceregor White-Eyes: Your noble intentions turned twisted as yet another church choir boy thinks himself righteous enough to slay all that which is different, and not white. Shameful display of ethics, child. (Hatred)

Maric Aurelia: Revenge against those who harmed you? Admirable, I can only hope it will be contained to the Raven woman, however. (Cautiously optimistic)

Nadira the White She-Wolf: It is Guardians like you that sometimes make me wonder if I have taken the wrong side, though I know that my fate is sealed with my... Condition. I hope we never have to face each other, child, for there will be no mercy even for you. (Sympathetic)

Graim Sinercus: You seek not to conquer but to preserve. I have no quarrels with you, though I can already tell your simple minded upbringing and righteous nature will likely spell hatred for me. (Cautious)

Elysiane the Radian: The fact that you are allowed to lead a group of people tells me more of the desperation of the Guardians than anything else, child. (Bemused)

Meinir: You are ready to do battle with many of the darker kinds! I approve, though your intentions befuddle me. (Optimistic but confused)

Gennevë, Mistress of Ravens: ... You, fair lady, are the Mistress of Ravens?... My, are you are quite fetching, and your protective nature of your people is inspiring, if a bit possessive. (Amicable)

Here, have Turios' opinions on all of your Overlords and Guardians. His traits are done, just have to go picture hunting and do the armies stuff tomorrow.​
What is Turios? I might have something on hand you'd like (or be able to point you in the right direction, unless you want to do it yourself).

Edit: His impression of Elysiane is rather spot-on.

What is Turios? I might have something on hand you'd like (or be able to point you in the right direction, unless you want to do it yourself).

Edit: His impression of Elysiane is rather spot-on.
Turios is my Overlord work in project. Tldr is that he was a powerful human warrior who took his town and surrounding villagers and rode against a necromancer who was terrorizing the lands. The necromancer nearly finished casting a doomsday type spell that would have destroyed his town so he threw himself past the enemy lines into the necromancer as he completed his spell. The necromancer dies, but the spell fuses into Turios, causing him to become a twisted Lich with an aura of corruption.

Naturally, the superstitious towns folk turned on him, and he was driven into exhile, where he discovered that a few of his most loyal friends and his daughter followed him. He also found others plagued like him, such as Ghouls, and began his saga of revenge. His ultimate goal being to either take over or form a nation state that is dedicated to eradicating racism and blind hatred... Even for creatures like Ghouls, who intrinsically are cannibals and have to murder to live.

Wow. I like that character. And I also like his opinion of me. Hahah.

Turios is my Overlord work in project. Tldr is that he was a powerful human warrior who took his town and surrounding villagers and rode against a necromancer who was terrorizing the lands. The necromancer nearly finished casting a doomsday type spell that would have destroyed his town so he threw himself past the enemy lines into the necromancer as he completed his spell. The necromancer dies, but the spell fuses into Turios, causing him to become a twisted Lich with an aura of corruption.
Naturally, the superstitious towns folk turned on him, and he was driven into exhile, where he discovered that a few of his most loyal friends and his daughter followed him. He also found others plagued like him, such as Ghouls, and began his saga of revenge. His ultimate goal being to either take over or form a nation state that is dedicated to eradicating racism and blind hatred... Even for creatures like Ghouls, who intrinsically are cannibals and have to murder to live.
Not what I was expecting. Seems like an interesting concept to watch unfold. I don't have a lot of lich/undead pictures though, so carry on.

Meinir: You are ready to do battle with many of the darker kinds! I approve, though your intentions befuddle me. (Optimistic but confused)​
Can you blame them when they're in the territory of the most assholish nations on the map?

so soon jorick? hell i won't have time till tuesday at the earliest
Yup. Only thing holding me back is lack of internet (aside from my shit phone) at home. Would've already dropped a post if not for that, haha.

Ceregor is the only one to get full on hatred? I like it.

Also, your character concept is pretty neat. I feel like we'll have some fun fighting each other both with open confrontation and with words.

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threa...-age-of-antagonism.74599/page-18#post-1610779

So I have special traits done and awaiting approval on those now. I got stuck deciding pictures way too long and had to deal with incompetent people getting a new ID which also ate up a lot of my day which means the bios are not done AND I am still undecided on who will be leading the more tribal humans in my faction.

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/080/6/a/general_by_saryth-d4tjeca.jpg
or
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs50/i/2009/270/e/e/Barbarian_Chick_by_tiger1313.jpg

I could not find a male picture I like so instead changed the character entirely into a badass female who in the battle royale for high chieftain stepped forward and slaughtered all who challenged her.

My issue is i won't be home from thursday night to early monday am. I will be dropping in on Kad though so there's that.

How To Make Allies: A How-To Guide by Eren Felise

Mistakes were made.
Maybe :p

There are three nations that were made with the capacity to spank any overlord or guardian who proved to be problematic (ok, intended for if anyone broke some of the cardinal rules :p) so Herz is going to have to face some consequences, but I seriously doubt Herz didn't know that :p

The dice roll is to see how "bad" it is.

So I have special traits done and awaiting approval on those now. I got stuck deciding pictures way too long and had to deal with incompetent people getting a new ID which also ate up a lot of my day which means the bios are not done AND I am still undecided on who will be leading the more tribal humans in my faction.
I could not find a male picture I like so instead changed the character entirely into a badass female who in the battle royale for high chieftain stepped forward and slaughtered all who challenged her.
Have to get my first indepth look at your gnoll still, also good to see you again mate. As for the pics, do believe the first one was in sue by someone with a captain already if that makes any change for the selection process *shrugs*

Ok. Foxxie and Omega have been added to the main post.

ALL characters can now find their locations on the active list. Though some might have to be included on the map later.

I'm afraid Meinir's opinion on everyone right now is the exact same; "Who are you?" With the addendum that she wants you dead if you're a guardian and doesn't care much if you're an overlord.

Yeah, simplistic that way.

Righto going over your sheet as I have time to resume GM-Lackey duties. Your lands are at first glance in order, however great mines also require two farms officially so you need 2 more farms in that section. But by my count you also had 90 lair/lands points left so extra farms are no prob (also every lair/land point left over you can convert to 1000 gold per point for your treasury)

Army seems to be in order with, assuming my guesses of captains is correct (by my count you have 1 harpy, 2 moredhel and 5 human captains?) you have 2275 gold left over.

Soliah:
Weapon Mastery 2
Survivor

Nioch:
Weapon Mastery 1
Compelling Voice
Scholar 1

Osel:
Assassin 1
Dirty Trickster
Leader 1

Gyvan:
Weapon Mastery 2
Survivor

Alshance:
Weapon Mastery 1
Curse Magi
Cursed Blade, infusing her blade with curse magic she created a unique blade of her own. Only needing to draw blood to have the blade take effect. Those struck by it can have a myriad of effects like feeling their body wither and weaken, or hallucinations, the skin decaying and becoming corrupt. (Against npc individuals up to you how it affects them, but it will only affect someone cut with it, no cutting someone who turns into a walking bomb and harms a bunch of others. VS player characters a gm will roll to determine what the effect will be)

Iactor:
Weapon Mastery 1
Armour Expert
Tactician 1

Avaritia:
Dirty Trickster
Weapon Mastery 1
Torturer Extraordinaire, her experiments with torture clearly yield results as all she needs is some time alone with a individual unwilling to speak and lo and behold they will sing to the heavens what the secrets they keep might be, though the singing would sound like a lot of screaming, whimpering and begging for mercy at irregular intervals.

Thaumalta:
Martial Artist 1
Leader 2
Ironskin

Big error in the lands that might need see you redoing some chunks of it, with what you have you overspend 15 points, that is minor the big thing is the farms you require...

5 human vill, 10 gnoll, 2 cyclops, 4 harpy and 5 kobold = 26 regular farms
6 towns = 12 regular farms
2 great mines = 4 regular farms
2 cities = 20 regular farms
1 coastal cit = 8 regular farms
70 regular farms or 35 advanced

you only have 22 advanced farms

And your army + Captains cost are a total value of: 15'230, your funds for the army are only 14'000
3 human cap -150
1 gnoll - 100
1 harpy - 150
1 kobold -30
1 cyclops - 400
400 swordsmen -400
200 polearm -200
400 pikemen -400
500 archers -1000
400 crossbow - 1000
200 black knights -1000
250 dark cav -1000
250 horse arch -1000
100 siege engin -200
1k gnoll warriors -2000
1k gnoll polearm -2000
150 warg -900
100 harpy hunters -400
200 h raiders -600
500 kobold warr -750
200 k scouts -400
400 raiders -600
50 cyclops warrior -300
25 battlesmith -250

15230 gold total

captains need bios yet for traits but yeah, lands and armies might need some retooling, sorry about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.