Overlords and Guardians; Age of Antagonism

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no nemesis, and I am ready to be placed. I'd love to have a random event, but I have no idea how to do the dice-roll.
Click "More Options" on the bottom right of your post.

Rolling for randum event!
EDIT: Seven! What do I win? :D
Nothing :p Wrong sized dice. *Rolls the D100 in front of my monitor*

Your disenchanted priests have managed to get you word of an expedition being formed in the Rahnese temples that has heard rumours of a hellscape in the jungles and wishes to purify it, they're gathering a mercenary force at the Town of Yorst roughly 12 days northeast of your lands.

Would a 10 and a 10 not work?
It does.

People from your northmost whaling community come to your sanctuary telling tale of a sighting of the great white whale, it's flukes as large as a ship, the people want your aid to hunt the beast, and it isn't hard to deny that it's hide would probably be worth quite a bit of gold. If you're willing to gamble on the risk.

I love this sites RP advertisement system, the banner was quite good (especially considering a lot of noobs make a banner that isn't the appropriate size and it gets distorted).
Thanks, but paying attention to the size constraints is easy enough. Just a matter of knowing my photoshop, which I do well :p

I'm hoping you mean Black Knights aren't as capable as Paladins, and not that Knights aren't as capable as Black Knights.
That's exactly what I mean.

My roll didn't go so well, the Dice Gods are never appeased.
SzImziz.png
ATTACK! The town of Riarson is under assault by a band of roving, and apparently starving wild trolls from the mountains, the terrified peasant who brought the news expired from his injuries but not before he revealed that at least a hundred of the stone-skinned beasts was attacking the town, stopping only to feed on whoever they've brought down.

I have no nemesis, and I am ready to be placed. I'd love to have a random event, but I have no idea how to do the dice-roll.
Placement: Oro

Random Event: 17

A roving carnival has some to host a Joust! They seem friendly and their presence should attract some money, all they need is some people to... do some Jousting. They've put out the call and are willing to settle down and begin, all they need is your permission and a week to host their carnival over. Perhaps you might even participate hmm?

I don't want a Nemesis. But I'm bumping wall on the Bios. :(
The Black Empire of Scarazar it is. Let me know when you've finished the bios ;)

So maybe I am just blind but I can't find how exactly the "Roll" is done on this site...And my computer is being a piece of shit and hid my screenshot file. Someone mind telling me how this is done? I tried looking for the Code, but that is no where to be found either.

So maybe I am just blind but I can't find how exactly the "Roll" is done on this site...And my computer is being a piece of shit and hid my screenshot file. Someone mind telling me how this is done? I tried looking for the Code, but that is no where to be found either.
There is a "more options" on posts you make (After you made it) on the right hand side near the bottom, click that and select "throw a dice"

Kinda confusing in that you have to actually make the post before you can roll the dice... specially since theres a 'more options' button present before you make the post as well.

Reactions: Orion
Okay. Dice throw is done. And you were right. It doesn't like the number 100.

And yeah, it really is...

Okay. Dice throw is done. And you were right. It doesn't like the number 100.
And yeah, it really is...
Your Loremaster comes to you on a Dark and Stormy night in the Library, hooded and cloaked his voice whispering his words into your ears to ensure none other can hear. He speaks of a Manticore's Lair four days hard ride from the Citadel in the mountains across the border in the Forbidden Reach and of a complex that lay beyond it. He believes that it might house a treasure worth appropriating and one of your scouts, which he'd appropriated prior to bringing this news to you reported that the Manticores whose Lair it was seemed not to be in residence for the past three days. He cannot gaurantee that it will still be vacant by the time you can get there. But it's a better chance than before, don't you agree?

Is it okay if I post or are we doing a post order or waiting on another GM post?

So I think someone mentioned doing rolls after posting. So that'll be a thing.

I was prepared to submit my CS about an hour ago, but an unfortunate browser crash got rid of several of my changes and my neatly organized tabs. I should be able to recreate it within an hour or so. Thanks for your patience.

I was prepared to submit my CS about an hour ago, but an unfortunate browser crash got rid of several of my changes and my neatly organized tabs. I should be able to recreate it within an hour or so. Thanks for your patience.
No worries Foxxie :D

On another note. Anyone wanting to see how evil Kalahadrad can be is free to read the IC post with him :p

Does the forester upgrade do anything if taken multiple times, and in this do harpies reproduce asexually, with other races, or are there male harpies?

So I think someone mentioned doing rolls after posting. So that'll be a thing.
One of your disenchanted priests comes to you speaking of an emissary from the kingdom of Scarazar. He brings a message from the authorities of Scarazar requesting that you demonstrate your power in a little display. Not a week's march from your domain is a Dwarf Town called Tsiehrednug, the powers of Scarazar want you to raze that town and all its people and make a real display of it and are willing to pay a gold reward should the job be done, and the promise of more work from the Black Empire if you impress them.

The Emissary being a more generous sort even added the suggestion that shaving the severed heads and leaving them on pikes might go well with the authorities 'back home'.

Does the forester upgrade do anything if taken multiple times, and in this do harpies reproduce asexually, with other races, or are there male harpies?
Multiple Foresters do provide a better intelligence about your borders.

And Harpies can reproduce with other races (though like Asari, all such couplings end with a Harpy), other than that they less typically produce asexually. (They do prefer to simply rape some other poor soul, Harpies tend to believe that an asexually produced harpy is 'less' than complete..)

The Black Empire of Scarazar it is. Let me know when you've finished the bios ;)
Oh joy, I'm in the most assholish nation. ;p

Kad holy shit. Your post is long as hell. I didn't even have one half the size of it.

Here's a new unique to replace the overpowered one. Hopefully this is acceptable. Already edited it into my sheet, so if it's alright then my sheet is totally finalized.

Fervor of the Shining Realm: As a staunch opponent of all that is evil and unholy, Ceregor has earned the respect and favor of the warrior angels he calls on to aid him in battle. He has called upon them frequently and let them loose to destroy the forces of evil wherever he encounters them. Due to all this experience, Ceregor can summon them more easily than other Guardians (less draining for him to summon them) and his summoned angels are very familiar with battling alongside his army and fighting in formations (bonus to combat skill when working in tandem with mortal units).

Also, for map placement and nemesis stuff, before I lost internet at my house Tempest brought up the idea of her daemon queen being Ceregor's nemesis. Dunno if that's still gonna be a thing or not after almost a week of no communication. I'll let Tempest have final say on it, because I'm cool with it going either way. If it's still a thing, then placement will have to wait until her Overlord is done I suppose. If not, I'll just forgo having a nemesis and you can place me wherever.

And finally, whenever the above is sorted out, I'll take a random event to start me off as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.