OVERKILL: FIRST STRIKE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not quite.. Didn't have a drink during New Year's.. I did just now. Two pints of "Hollywood" coctails. Delicious.

With that out of the way, there are some unanswered questions for Lord Roku:
1. When do we start?
2. Where do we go, or are you just going to post a link?
3. How do we write? (Do we take turns, or what?)

FYI, When you 'ship' two people, I'm pretty sure it means a relationship. Because Homestuck.

Its not turn based. You just keep posting. You can have just two people fuelling an entire rp.

Thats how it normally goes, although ultimately its up to the creator of the rp.

Was gone for a while, crazy new ears, long story!

As for the importance of posts, it is turn based... sorta.

Each player gets a post in at a time. Should a player engage in an interaction with another player, then they may post until it ends, but be cautious of the extension. We can't have two people writing three to forty pages of just those two people.

If I were to write a post that effects the game overall, then that acts as any order given to a team; you are to report in on it. Other than that, posting is pretty standard.

Now, down to business. Fox, give me a head-count of all approved and unapproved Juggernauts.

Threads are always started of generally by the RP Head-master, in this case me.

If I can manage, I'll try to have the IC Thread up and running towards the evening since I have to go to work right now. Until then just do a weapons check and eat your breakfast. The first scene is going to be a combat drop.

So, while you're here, one final thing:
1. Should I change my character's age (19) to fit with your bio suggesting Daniel Robinson is the youngest in his team? Personally, if Scarlet's making moves on my character, I would rather he be a few years older.

Hahaha, make him even younger! Scarlet the pedophile! XD

I wonder what she does to comatose patients......

Snipers: Baxter|oddsox (unapproved)
Cyrus|guygombaa

Assault: Daniel|Lord Roku
Jack|Mr. V

Medic: Scarlet|VerbalAbuse

Support: Magnus|Majem

Engineer: Carlos|Nadrojo
Jerry|The Watch Dog

Hahaha, make him even younger! Scarlet the pedophile! XD
If he were any younger, she'd treat him like a baby
I wonder what she does to comatose patients......
A handy cocktail of morphine with a drop of formaldehyde to preserve the body, and a dash of thiomersal to keep surgical sites sterile. That's all she'll tell you, but there's more to it. This is stronger stuff than just that, let me tell you. She also has a counter-sedative which can cancel it out, then cause a quick-healing minor ulcer to evacuate both drugs into the stomach, followed by a bit of vomiting. Don't worry, she doesn't use that on her comrades.

As far as what she DOES to them...

If she doesn't like them, vivisection.
If she likes them as she does all her comrades, she cares for them.
If she REALLY likes them...

Last edited:
Hang on, is it okay if I change my weapons just a leeeetle bit? I would like to have Infrared scope for my sniper and a Silencer for my revolver :?

I would object to silencing a revolver, but would be fine if my objection were overruled due to the fact that today, only Taurus Munitions has been able to silence a revolver.

And @Mr. V, our game starts a year and a half after the beginning of WWIII so I believe Charlotte and Jack would've gotten close by then.

@guygombaa I've never heard of a silenced revolver--in fiction or non-fiction--but seeing as we take pace in the near future, it is possible it may exist. All I ask is that it makes sense, and you'll forgive me if it doesn't.

A tip for all the psychotic team members, something I believe I'll make Scarlet quote a few times

"Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one."
-Friedrich Neitzsche

Sie sind die Patienten, und wir sind die Apotheker!

Also, I hope Mr. V posts this morning. Looking forward to the shipping.

You darned shipper, you.

We only have one woman right? Shame, only one person they can care for (romantically or otherwise)

Status
Not open for further replies.