OVERKILL: FIRST STRIKE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I leave that to you, my dear fellow. It may be Daniel, Magnus, or Cyrus, finally arriving and rescuing Scarlet and Carlos from my wrath. Or perhaps Jerry, who I called SEVERAL POSTS AGO!

You do realise that I have an extremely busy real life, right? I'll try to to write something in Friday, until then hands tied.

You do realise that I have an extremely busy real life, right? I'll try to to write something in Friday, until then hands tied.

Oh, I understand. Of course, I could never realize that without prior information, which I did not have. But seriously. No rush, take your time, do a good job of your life. Role-play comes second.

Reactions: VerbalAbuse
I didn't mean to be offensive. I don't avoid this thread, it's not the case at all. I just have an extremely busy real life (and by extreme, I mean no free time to even check my mail during weekdays) and as such, I can only get some free tim in weekends such as now. I'll try to post frequently during these days.

I believe I should have put that on my app. It was a mistake not to put it up there, I can understand that some people might want more active users than me into their roleplays.

I don't think we mind, but yeah, it would have been nice to tell us. Hey, you live in Athens? I go to Greece every summer! (And my dad is Greek)

I don't think we mind, but yeah, it would have been nice to tell us. Hey, you live in Athens? I go to Greece every summer! (And my dad is Greek)
Yes, I live in Athens.

That's cool! What places have you been to?

Yes, I live in Athens.

That's cool! What places have you been to?

We don't travel a lot, but I've been to Athens, Thermopylae, Ioannina, Phillip's tomb in Vergina, and a few other places I don't remember that we went to when my parents and older brother decided they wanted to travel (I was rather happy sleeping in at home). I live in Zografou when I go there, a smallish village outside Moudania, and about an hour outside of Thessaloniki.

Ah, I see, you live near Thessaloniki. Can't say I like the city itself, reminds me of Athens every time I get there. But there are quite a few hotspots you can visit while in Thessaloniki.

Also, I will work on getting a post up on IC as fast as I can.

I'm waiting for someone else to post before I decide what to do next.

But until then, I'm powering up my bass cannon.

I feel like I've been gone ages, but it's been something like two days.

It would be kind of sad to see this thing die.

Status
Not open for further replies.