OVERKILL: FIRST STRIKE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, why me.

Hehehe

Hey, after my last post on the other thread, I'll be gone for a while. Someone pick up the pace or not at all for a while, huh?

At ease, V.

AFter tongiht, me and a few of you will have a little chat about these one liners posts.

Iunno about you guys, I make sure my posts are always at least three lines long

Oh, well, I suppose I ought to make my posts at least four or five lines long.

Oh nozers, are we in trouble mister? We were just playin' sir! It won't happen again, we promise!

Cut the play, V. *Smacks him in the back of the head* Now look down, you're free-falling.

Good posts, you two. However @Mr. V never take control of another player's character. Focus mainly on your character, and hint towards other characters to interact with you.

Good posts, you two. However @Mr. V never take control of another player's character. Focus mainly on your character, and hint towards other characters to interact with you.
Also, in my post, I noted what had already occurred, and logical conclusions to those actions.
Roku specifically stated he exited last, and thus, it stood to reason that after exiting, he would fall and hit the ground. The only exception, of course, would be if he has a jetpack, and I believe those are reserved for Hardsuit landing crew. Thus, Daniel probably didn't have a jetpack.
Jack's certainly a stylish one. I think I heard Scarlet swoon after that last post.

Three sentences is a paragraph.

In 'Straya, English learns YOU

I love how you butchered a Christmas folksong

Figured that would come up. Sorry sir.

I've got a question. Can Genocide have juggernauts? Like as a twist?

I'm going to guess not. First and foremost, "Juggernauts" are more of a classing for our troops as tank-bred supersoldiers trained to work in and out of power armor. Genocide will probably have some stake in cybernetics, but I think tank-breeding isn't something they could do if they wanted to. If Juggernauts had defected to Genocide, I'm pretty sure the program would've been shut down, as well.

So, what sort of an advantage do they have over us? EMP? Massive robots? M. NIGHT SHYMALAN?!

We're Supersoldiers, it's hard to have an advantage over us. Numbers and cybernetics, if anything, and the cybernetics may be negligible against tank-breds.

Status
Not open for further replies.