OVERKILL: FIRST STRIKE

Status
Not open for further replies.
God forbid the Medic leave the assault fireteam.

I thought it would've been more like this

Let's see who has to post

Survey says:

For 98 points, Magnus
For 2 points, Daniel

Magnus needs to post like soon

I see you lot are posting at around 7AM for me. Sorry, just got back home from London, long trip home, bit sleepy. I'll see if I can move my sleeping shedule for you guys. 7AM isn't too bad.

Edit: So, what's the scenery here? I see trees in one post. Forest?

Last edited by a moderator:
We landed on a beach, but Jack has moved in to the forest, and is already in the enemy base camp. And is about to be mindfucked.

I see you lot are posting at around 7AM for me. Sorry, just got back home from London, long trip home, bit sleepy. I'll see if I can move my sleeping shedule for you guys. 7AM isn't too bad.

Edit: So, what's the scenery here? I see trees in one post. Forest?
London, eh? How's it like? How're the Kardashi- I mean Royal Family?

It was a bit rainy when it was my turn to meet the Royal Family, but hey, if they have to take time to meet every tourist, what can you expect?

Yeah, I don't know how the Royal Family is. Good, I'd say, else I'd have heard about it, maybe. As for the city.. It's rainy and windy.

hi

[pencilhaberdashery]

Well finally. Not to impose on anyone else's life stuff, but is anyone gonna post soon?

We're waiting on Majem

BRITISH KITTY! WAKE UP AND SMELL THE TOXIC COFFEE! I WANT TO SEE SCARLET REACT TO JACK'S NEAR DEATH AND THE INTRODUCTION OF A PAST LOVE INTEREST, COMBINED WITH THE NOW RECURRING (AND VIOLENT) FLASHBACKS OF HIS PAST LIFE, SUPPRESSED LONG AGO BY HIS CAPTORS!

(Caps lock used for emphasis. DEAL WITH IT)

Wait, waiting on me? It may be too early for me to get a proper grasp of the situation, but I was waiting for Roku to do... something?

Yeah, Roku hasn't done a lot, has he? I get that people have lives and everything, but seriously. How many days has it been since he last posted?

It's currently imperative that everyone land and act, assessing the situation.

Well, I think everyone has. We have Carlos, Jerry, Cyrus, Scarlet (Scarlet or Charlotte, I've seen it written both ways), Daniel, Magnus, Jack. Who else is there? The second part is reacting to the situation, which Jack has been doing, and NEEDS THAT TOOTHPASTE RPG CARLOS!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.