OVERKILL: FIRST STRIKE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh, have I accidentally written her name as Charlotte?

That's a mistake on my part, I once had a character named Charlotte who was a mech pilot. I'll fix those now.

Also, Magnus hasn't landed yet.

EDIT: It's fixed

Also, OH MY GOD THE THREAD WASN'T ALERTING ME GOD HELP ME I NEED TO CATCH UP

YEAH I DIDN'T GET ALERTS SORRY

Let's see who has to post
Survey says:

For 98 points, Scarlet
For 2 points, Daniel

Sod off you pratt I'm working on it

Reactions: Majem
Yeah, seriously, Jack is, um, dying? A mile or so in a forest, that he just depopulated of human life. So, um, when does he get a medic?

After she picks up his trail - just now

Yep. We need a mechanic.

Carlos and Jerry are out, but I feel Carlos may be more useful in this situation.

Scarlet's physical armor can hold together for awhile, and the enemy might see her as a casualty at the moment, so the only rush required is for Jack.

And what happens when Jack wakes up, now completely mindfucked due to repressed memories coming to the surface and two rifle rounds jammed into his skull?

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?

Was gone for a while, crazy new ears, long story!

As for the importance of posts, it is turn based... sorta.

Each player gets a post in at a time. Should a player engage in an interaction with another player, then they may post until it ends, but be cautious of the extension. We can't have two people writing three to forty pages of just those two people.

If I were to write a post that effects the game overall, then that acts as any order given to a team; you are to report in on it. Other than that, posting is pretty standard.

Now, down to business. Fox, give me a head-count of all approved and unapproved Juggernauts.

Considering we seem to be in-between story posts, what's up with the "crazy new ears"?

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?! (where do you people go?)

Wherever the wind takes us.
I'm not sure whether I should have Scarlet get up and punch Jack in the jaw or not. If'n I decide to, she'll probably take off her helmet so he knows who she is.

Well, I think he's kind of KO'd already. I don't think he'd see her.

Status
Not open for further replies.