Ouran High School Host Club Vs. Saiyano Academy Host Club

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well the only monster that will be at Ryos will be the hugging monster but I think you two girls don't mind that monster right?"
(I could still take Ki and Ichigo but ill be willing to give someone up if we get more players to)

Sora laughed and hugged Ryo. "Nope. He's a good monster. Right Yuki?" Yuki cheered her agreement. "Yeah and if any bad monsters come then our big brothers will fight them." Yugi took a deep breath as the twins giggled "girls this is Aine, she's a new friend who's going to help Big brother out with packing. Say hello." the girls both waved though Sora more so then Yuki who barried herself in Ryos clothes. "Aine these are the twins. Sora wears red and pink, and Yukis always in black and white."

Aine nodded and smiled waving at the girls. "Hello little Princesses. I'm so glad to meet you. Your brother is a very good brother. He must have a lot of practice with you girls. I wish I had a big brother or even better little sisters like you. My mommy and daddy could only have one cause my mommy got really sick. So talk to me about clothes Sora you like red and pink but do you like skirts and ruffles or do you like something you can play in more? And Yuki you like black and white but do you want some thing really pretty or something more suited to climbing? Or we could have a fashion show..."

~~~

Saachi watched the interaction with fascination knowing that is where most everyone's gaze was as well. Certainly Kurome's was over there. He didn't expect so see Aine talk to the girls like they were grown ups or equals. He expected baby talk and subconsciously most people do that. She took the information she was given and ran with it and wanted input from the girls as well. "Well this is fascinating."

~~~

Sato walked in to a jumbled mess and yet another redhead. This one had long hair though and a more natural color than Ryo's. He had a girlish figure and a nice butt too. Then he turned slightly and Sato's candy almost fell out of his gaping mouth as he realized it was a girl in a boy uniform. She didn't look half bad either. Honestly she looked good. "Hey everybody the fun has arrived!!"

Tai knew he was late, but with soccer practice three times a week before school and baseball three time a week afterwards, Thursday and Friday were his study days. However once the blonde received a text asking him to come to the club room and that he had studied enough, which wasn't true, he made his way over.

Once he got there he saw Yugi's little sisters with Ai and Ryo. "Mine!" he yelled out, snatching both of them in separate arms. "Where have you beautiful and extraordinary girls been all my life!?" He kissed both of them on the cheek, before relaxing into a plush chair, a twin on each leg. "What are you two doing here?" He asked them excitedly.

Ryo stared at Tai. "Tai! You stole my Yuki! What ever shall I do?" He cried out in sadness, his eyes closed and arms open.

Isamu chose this moment to plop down in his best friends lap, "Allow me," He said grinning.

• Love
Reactions: Sora Blade
The girls sqeeled as they where lifted. Yugi on the other hand was trying to stop a minor heart attack. He haddnt seen Tai walking in. "Sorry Aine its been a month since they've seen the girls so its crazy." he apologised "there not big on frills and like long dress like shirts with pants or tights under them. There outfits are always the same just different colors." he answered. Yuki hugged Tai and told him what happened quietly while Sora stuck her tounge out at Ryo and both girls cheered when Sato came in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sato pouted and walked over to the commotion "Hey no fair hogging all the girls that I'm taller than, Tai."

~~~

Aine saw the blonde walk right into her field of vision and she stopped talking and stared. She actually wished she was wearing something cute at the moment. She jumped when Yugi started talking to her and caught half of what he was saying. "So nothing really girly right?"

~~~

Saachi narrowed his eyes as he saw Aine was transfixed by Tai. "Well looks like I was right Yuu-san. At least she noticed him. Although he's been too busy with the sweethearts to notice her. What do you think, should we play matchmaker?"

Ki and Ichigo walk in

Ki
"Are we having a party you guys should have waited for us to arrive instead having all the fun to yourselves oh even the copys are here as well" Ki says jokingly referring to the twins

Ichigo
"So what do we have going on Ryo we already got everything set up back at your place so should we get going" Then looks at Aine. "So who's the new girl here?"

Last edited:
Reactions: Sora Blade
Aine looks over at Ki and Ichigo then back at Ai. "Triplets. Please tell me you boys have better manners than the person I have no intention of addressing till he apologizes for his comment earlier. I don't think I can take three of him. I bet you boys don't usually let him out of his cage and when you want his opinion on something you usually rattle his cage and feed it to him. After all you boys seem to be the prettier ones." She smiled evily at Ai then turned and grinned sweetly at his brothers.

~~~

Sato went over and hugged the girls and handed them candy. "I'm so hurt that Tai is getting more of you ladies than me. But I brought your favorite cadies and I have some new ones you can try too." He smiled and handed them their favorites and the new ones and soon they have a half dozen pieces of candy in front of each of them.

~~~

Saachi couldn't help but eavesdrop on Aine and the triples conversation and nearly chocked on his tea. "Oh Yuu-san the hostility. Should we go break it up or give Yugi a chance to do that?"

Ki
"Oh don't worry Ai is the middle brother he's more into lady's as I'm more into work and getting the club working properly"

Ichigo
"You may have to forgive Ai hes always been a little hotheaded but we arnt exactly like him besides just being related"

Ai
"Yep just going to ignore everything that's going on."

"Hi big brother Ki, Hi big brother Ichigo." The two girls said at the same time before gasping in delight at the candies. "Sato you didn't put blackberry in any of that did you? Remember all three of us are allergic." Yugi eyes the candy but let it be knowing he'd do nothing to hurt them intentionally. "Aine will you please drop it. Your not going to flirt with my father so everything's good."

Ki
"Flirt with your father whats going on here Yugi care to explain"

Ai
"Oh God here we go again"

Ichigo
"Well sounds like something interesting sure happened" Walks to Aine "So I'm Ichigo what's your name"

Aine threw an infectious grin at Ki and Ichigo. "I'm Aine and I'm guessing I'd better behave or the scolding from Onii-chan will be worse and a kiss on the cheek won't get me out of it." She winked at Ki and Ichigo.

Ki
Looks over at Aine "Nope a kiss wont get you out of trouble with me well I guess that depends on what you did wrong" Ki playfully sticks his tongue out at Aine.

Ai
"Hey Ki maybe you should lecture her about punching someone for no reason."

Ichigo
"Did you punch Ai that's kind of funny why you do that if you don't mind me asking."

Saachi was about to yet again sip his tea and he quickly put it down because he was to busy silently laughing at what was going on.
~~~
Sato looked hurt. "I remembered about the blackberries. I love my little sisters!!! I remember what they can't eat!!!"

Aine looked sheepish, cute and innocent all at once, a marvelous feat but pulled off beautifully. She turned the innocent cute look over at Yugi. "Onii-chan do you want me to tell them now or should I tell them later?"

Yugi rubbed at his eyes. "Ai made the coment about Aine flirting with Father, Aine got offended on my behalf. Father scared the girls again and Ken-san brought them here where everyone began to dolt on them as usual. Aine is still offended and the girls are distracted." he shortened the story the best he could.

Yuki who had been watching slid off her knee-for-a-chair and walked over to Yugi before pulling on his pant leg. Yugi knew the sign ment she wanted to be picked up so he scooped her into his arms. Yuki leaned over and pecked Ki on the cheek before settling on Yugis shoulder.

Sora ate her candy as fast as she could before running to Sato and giving him a big hug. "Big brothers been weird because Father made blackberry cobler for desert the other day and we almost ate some."

Ki
"That dosnt answer why Ai seems to have a bloody napkin"

Ai
"That's because that girl hits like a guy I wouldn't be surprised if she was a guy either."

Ichigo
"A insult like that what did you do to get on Ais bad side."

Aine grinned at the boys stunningly. "I told the truth. That he must not be as big a play boy as he pretends since he didn't have a bimbo on his arm, which he still doesn't. He acts like he's got one hanging off each appendage, and I have yet to see them they must be invisible. And if he's so sure I'm not a girl I'd like to see him prove it. I know I'm a girl I don't have to prove it, but he needs facts to support his theory."

Yugi sighed and agusted Yuki in his arms. "Ai wouldn't apolajize so she punched him." Yuki whimpered at the word, not a girl for voilance at all. "I have two children to look after, I don't need two more."

(got to get to bed)

Status
Not open for further replies.