Ouran High School Host Club Vs. Saiyano Academy Host Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well it feels good."

"I am glad you enjoy it, senpai."

"Thanks for giving me a massage."

"No problem, Ichigo-senpai." Naomi replies, pulling away from the other boy and going to a different bed.

Ichigo
"Well that's going to make it easier to sleep now."

"That's good to hear. Well, good night, senpai Sweet dreams." After that, Naomi curled up on under the covers of his chosen bed and fell asleep.

Ichigo goes under his covers and falls asleep rather quickly.

Miku blushed when she heard Sato say that she was 'his kinda girl'. Pretty and talented. Clearing her throat, she put one hand on her hip and looked at him over her shoulder. "I'm no one's girl." She told him, though she wouldn't mind being with someone. In fact, she loved the very thought. Cuddling, Watching Movies, Holding Hands, and even Kissing. Quickly, she looked away, feeling her blush become stronger. They continued walking, well more like wandering, around the house. Hearing Sato mention a garden, Miku's eyes lit up and she looked at him. "Really?! I'd love to!!" She exclaimed, her hands balling up into fists in front of her chest as a sign of excitement.
Sato grins and leads her out into the garden through the house catching the attention of one of the maids. "Can you set up some dinner out in the garden?" He thought for a minute, knowing that most everyone would be heading out that way if they saw fit and included "Make it for everyone. We probably won't have any privacy." He smiled and said thank you and bowed slightly. He looked back and smiled at Miku and opened the door with a flourish, "Ta-Dah!!"

It was breathtaking. From azaleas to zinnias and everything in between was blooming in a riot of color and reminded him of a candy shop that he had visited in his childhood. The gardener was amazing and he appreciated the brilliance of the man or woman wondering if his mother would like to perhaps take notes for her garden. He pulled out his phone and took some snapshots catching Miku in a few of them.

~~~~

Aine waited for Isamu to turn around and when he didn't she rolled her eyes and turned around laying Tai's jacket on the bed and tossing off her own and slipping into the shirt she was borrowing. She grabbed the jackets and headed for downstairs and smirked at Wolf and Chiyo. They had a camera and looked cozy saying things about he's mine and she's mine. She tucked in her shirt as an automatic reaction to throwing it on. She waived and moved past them not comfortable with the camera unless she was dancing on stage. She noticed the doors open to the garden which was soon becoming twilight but the food beckoned and she snuck out and grabbed a plate and piling the plate with an assortment of goodies, enough to feed an army, she snuck back into the house. Since it seemed everyone had retired she sauntered along the halls munching carefully.

She opened an ornate door on the west wing and saw that she had found a ballroom. Eyes wide she walked in silently and turned on the lights; since the sun was rapidly descending, flooding the room with soft light. She put down the half eaten plate and looked around. Smiling she saw a stereo and scores of classical music. She giggled and thumbed through finding "Swan Lake" and popping it in and warming up to the Overture. Forgotten was the door that was left half open as she cranked the volume up and went to work on preforming the steps to the whole ballet.

Yugi helped the girls get dressed for bed after dinner and tucked them both in. He watched them for a moment before walking down the stairs and onto the Terri's where he sat in a rocking chair. He gazed up at the moon and frowned. "I am trying Mother." His shoulders slumped and he leaned back fully. If anyone where to pass by they'd not see a teen but a tired old man. "I hope I'm doing the right thing." He whispered

• Thank You
Reactions: Almalthia
Status
Not open for further replies.