Ouran High School Host Club Vs. Saiyano Academy Host Club

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ai
Opens the door that got shut in his face "Well lets leave her here since they don't know her yet and besides im sure the twins would like to see me considering they sometimes call me big brother."

Aine nodded she looked up at Yugi "I won't talk to him till he at least apologizes to you." She stated stubbornly.

Yugi's eye twitched. "I haven't the time for a lovers quirl. Aine has like this all the time but he knows where to stop pushing. He'll apologise in his own time, probably somewhere no one else can hear but myself." He turned to Ai. "Fathers will there. He leaves shortly after we get there and won't return until after we've gone but the girls will want a womanly touch in choosing there clothes. Sora shows her emotions more than Yuki but shes eaisier to call down. Yuki will likely cling to me a but so I'll need both of your help."

Saachi laughs at the exchange and picks Kurome up off the floor. "Honestly my dear, Kurome, you should get to know more of the Host and not latch on to one. Especially since it seems like a certain girl is getting under his skin enough that he practically dumped you on the floor. Come talk to me about what is bothering you."

He looks over at Ryo and says "Ryo don't you think its about time we called Tai and the others? They're missing all the action and comedy as well as romance."

Aine gasped with indignation at the word lovers. She thought about it and bit her lip. "Fine, but its under duress and the promise that you will never refer to him and myself as lovers again. I can pretend for the girls that he didn't say that. At least while we are there."

Ryo nodded, pulling out his phone and sending a group text to the missing members.

-Ki, Ichigo; Hurry to the club room and leave the Ouran Hosts rooms alone and the Hosts themselves.
Tai, enough studying. Yuu and Sato, just hurry up an get here.-

"Saachi, couldn't you have messaged Yuuto? He is your best friend." Isamu wrigled his eyebrows, clearly hinting they were more than friends. Of course, when Isamu looked away, Yuu was in the doorway. To Isamu, Yuuto looked angry but also slightly embarrassed. He wore a frown along with a slight blush.

Yuu tried his best to ignore Isamu, "I'm here, Ryo.. Sorry. Art club ran a bit late." He nearly ran to Saachi's side. It was obvious that Yuu had been painting. Bits of black, white an blue paint stained his uniform and skin. "Hey, miss me?" he asked sitting down, though it was less cocky and more concerned sounding.

Yugi rolled his eyes At the two before turning his attention to Saachi and Yuu. "Hey Yuu sorry but I can't stay for long."

Saachi lit up like a Christmas tree and smiled brightly as he whispered "Of course I did Yuu-san. I think that Ai has met his match. Unfortunately it isn't the lovely miss Kurome here. It happens to be a fiery redhead who punched him only moments ago. It was very exciting. I'm thinking she'd be good for Tai though. She's pretty sweet but very tomboyish. I honestly think Tai would treat her better though. Ai was very nasty to both our pretty Miss Kurome here and Aine. But we can fix that."

Yuu waved to Yugi, "That's fine Yugi, see you later at Ryo's?" he questioned. Upon hearing Saachi responded smiled widely. "A redhead? Like Ryo? Does he have a spunky sister that no one knew about?" Yuuto glanced in the Host Clubs leader, seriously questioning a secret family member.

Ryoku literally giggled, "No, Yuu, no random sister though I do have a great aunt... She might have a line of decendents..."

(Anyone else up for playing Tai or Sato? )

(If I need to play more characters id take Ais two brothers Ki and Ichigo)
"Hey Ryo when we go to your place mind if I take my girlfriend with?"

Yugi was just about to head out when two body's collided with his. "Big brother!" they yelled. Looking up from where he had been nocked to the ground He smiled at the two little girls who half hugged him half sat on him. "Yuki, Sora what are you doing here?" one of the girls, the one in red, sat up. "Father was Being really mean and scary so Ken-san brought is here but he had to leave really quickly so Father wouldn't be mad. He called Yuki stupid when she couldn't tie her dress."

(I would but I forgot there profiles. If you'll send them to me I don't mind but fair warning im a bit of a brother figure in everything so sorry.)

Ai
"well look at that your two little angel sisters are here Yugi"

Sora smiled at Ai and ran to him while Yugi sat up with a quiet Yuki in his arms. "Brother Ai we missed you." She laughed. Yuki waved softly.

Ai
"oh careful girls you know when your around me you bring out the hugging monster in me" He grabbed Sora and picked her up in a hug and walked over to Yuki. "Are you going to run from the hugging monster again Yuki?"

Yuki giggled softly and held her arms out to him. "Hi Brother Ai." she said from Yugis arms. She way mild mannered and shy compared to Soras more outgoing attitude.

Ai grabs Yuki in a hug as well "So how are my two little sisters doing?" He puts them back down and sits on the ground in front of them cross legged.

(All Saiyano hosts are in the overview now:3 )

"See you now then Yugi? Hey there Sora, Yuki." Yuu made this way to the small girls, ruffling Sora's hair and, after kneeling down, kissing each of their tiny hands. "Want to come have tea with Saachi and myself?" Yuu was very fond of the small girls. Both were very sweet and extremely smart.

Ryoku nodded towards Ai, "Yes as long as the golden rule of no hanky lanky stays in tack. Kurome is more than welcome." Isamu sat up suddenly. He grabbed Ryo's face, staring intensely.

"Ryo, am I bunking with you?" Isamu asked, more or less to make a scene for the fangirls that had took Yugi and Aine's earlier seats.

The redhead smirked, "Of course, if you want to." Ryo stood up, moving near the young set of twins, "Would you two want to come over to my house with your brother for the weekend? And even play here with all of us while he and his Aine pack some bags?" Ryo sat near them on the floor, hoping they wouldn't say no.

Yuki crawled to sit in Ryo lap and rest her head on his chest while Sora began telling them about the giant pond monster that ears little girls and lives in to back yard. All threw the story Yugi was getting angrier and angrier at his Father for the fear he had made. When Sora finally fell back into Ai's lap Yuki looked up at Ryo. "Of we go with you will the monsters come?" she asked

Ryo smiled sadly down at them, what kind of father would say such things? He hugged Yuki tight to him, "Nope. There have never been monsters at my house. Plus if there ever were, for the next month or so, there would be the seven boys of Ouran plus all of your brothers here to protect you two." Ryo grinned, knowing that could help role them in.

(I'll take Sato! If someone would take Tai and wouldn't mind seeing if they were up for a romance.^_^' abs are awesome!!!! I like where the whole Ai thing is going ^_^)

Aine saw the little girls and her heart melted. They were so cute!! She made tea for the girls and set it out for them. She went over to Yugi she whispered. "Introduce me and point me in the direction of some outfits for them."

Status
Not open for further replies.