Ouran High School Host Club Vs. Saiyano Academy Host Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
He waved both of them down. "Alright alright. You can come over. The girls are going to be very happy. Just...dont let my father see you, he's not the kindest person." he warned his smile slipping as it so often did when he talked about the older man

Ai
"oh what Yugi you planning on replaceing me with your new friend there I did say I would help didn't I" Ai said from across the room.

Yugi laughed "I'm not leaving here without back up. I'm out numbered as it is so I'll need another guy there."

Aine turned to Ai grinning stunningly. "If you don't want to come and watch a master at work then you don't have to Play Boy."

"What you consider yourself a master when dealing with little girls, well master for little girls or not that's not the type of clients we have unless your planning on trying seduce Yugis dad when your there."

Yugi turned green. "Please no. Oh God no." he shook his head fast. "Stay away from my father. That man is no food to anyone but himself."

Ryo and Isamu began laughing whole heartedly as the conversation went south. "This is starting to get gross, Ai!" Ryo managed to choke out through laughs. Isamu nodded, trying to control his own laughter.

Aine shot Yugi and the others a look cold enough to freeze their blood. "I have no interest in a man that his children abhor and fear." Aine then stood up and walked over to where Ai and Saachi were sitting. She calmly sat across from Ai and crossed her ankles as if she were wearing the most precious dress ever. "You will apologize for the last part of that comment. To both Yugi and myself."

Last edited:
"I don't think I will hey Yugi maybe that's what your dad needs a nice girl to straighten him out I'm sure he has some servant spots open."

Yugi only grew more green. "I don't have any servants, maids and bottlers are paid very well to work for my family." he half whimpered as he shook his head. Then his phone rang.

Aine stood up picked up the girl from Ai's lap and set her down in Saachi's with a stunning smile and a pardon me and a light hand squeeze making the girl blush. She turned to Ai and punched him in the nose. "All you had to do was apologize rather than act like a spoilt rich kid." She stood up and walked back over to Yugi and the other boys. "So when are we leaving so I can meet my sisters?"

Saachi's mouth gaped open and he turned to Ai handing him a tissue for the blood he whispered. "Bet you can't make her fall for you. I think you met your match. If you do you can have my limited edition Catwoman prints. Yeah know the signed ones from each actress. If I win I want bragging rights for at least 6 months."

"Don't worry Saachi the quality of the girls I get are way above her caliber" He put the tissue to his nose as Kurome got off of Saschis lap and went back to Ai helping him with the tissue. "got to say I got a pretty good girlfriend in Kurome here."

Yugi ansered his phone "hello Ken-san. He listened to the old butler sleek for a moment before standing up quickly. "Are they alright?" he asked worriedly. "I see. And he left them like that?" with a sigh he nodded "ill be there soon." hanging up he looked over sheepishly. "Father got home early from one of his meetings and the girls where playing in the back yard."

"Well shit want me to go with you Yugi?"

Saachi laughed. "Oh I don't think you could handle Aine. She is more than you give her credit for. You really should apologize that was vulgar and against everything we stand for."

~~~~~~~

Aine nodded and looked at the boys getting up. "Shall we?" She completely ignored Ai as if he wasn't there.

He nodded "Ken-san caught him telling the girls that monsters lives in the pond at the edge of the property then sprayed them with a water hose. There terrified and crying." He gathered his things and looked at the clock. "Well see you in two hours Ryo, is that ok?" he asked

"Yugi if you want my help I'll go with you"

Aine gesture to the door opening it for them and shutting it by the time Ai got there. Then looping her arm in Yugi's. "So you calm them down and I make them forget about it? Or did you need me to take them and you deal with your father?"

Yugi looked at him strange after opening the door again and taking his arm from Aine. "Of course I want your help. You know the twins, when there afraid that go to who that know. Aine if youd get some warm tea ready and help is pack I'll take Yuki and Ai can take care of Sora."

Status
Not open for further replies.