Ouran High School Host Club Vs. Saiyano Academy Host Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
"do you think I would torture you while I helped pack though"

Yugi turned his had and looked the Ryo dead in the eye. Completely serious and with no hesitation he simply said. "Yes."

"and you still invite me does that mean I'm more help then a hindrance to you?"

"Never said you were a hinderance, annoying and cruel with no tact and a had sence of humer yes, but a hinderance? No. You one of my best friends." He gave him a pat on the back with a large grin.

"Oh all those nice things you say make me feel so glad I didn't think you thought so highly of me." He says sarcastically "Well at least the last part of what you said makes up for the beginning."

"What can I say? Truth sucks." he leaned back again. "To tell you the truth its kind of nice to relax. Father's been trying to mold me into being just like him quite a bit lately."

"Oh are you looking forward to that because the way you talk about him I think that's something you would never like to be"

He laughed "not a chance. I may look like that man but I hate him with all my being. Mum wanted me to be a good man, to be kind to all I meet and to help raise my sister's to be wonderful women. Of I acted like he does even for a second I wouldn't be able to face her in the afterlife."

"Well everyone can tell that you hate him that's as clear as day and I guess its good keeping your word to your mum that's something that most people respect about you and that's a great way to look at everything and you've done good with your sisters so far they are sweet little girls so your doing good with that and if you keep up they should be great adults and if you acted like your father I'll be sure to knock some sense into you because that's not a way for you to go that would ruin the good person you are right now don't end up like him the way he treats his family is terrible hopefully when you get a family you can take care of them properly and treat them like a real dad should"

He hummed "That's another thing. This groups not afraid of violence. I think the only people to never her slapped upside the head are Yuki and Sora, and that's because any time there around the last thing on anyone's mind is to hit them." he jolted forward "oh god, I thumped one of the younger maid girls on the head the other day because she called me 'Master' and got thirty minutes of scolding by two midgits."

"Yea you never hit them you even hit me and Ryo and we are your best friends oh how could you hit a young girl for calling you master you should be happy to have a girl be calling you master and your sisters scolded her for that."

"I didn't hit her I flicked her forehead because I hate being called Master and my sister's scolded me for being mean."

"See your turning them into great girls they scold you for flicking a young girl when she was being a good servant"

He glared "first off, thank you. Second I flick everyone younger then me on the head, and third she's a maid not a servant. I find the term a insult." he huffed

"Is that thank you being sarcastic to me and you didn't flick me earlier you punched me in the arm so are you lying there ok and sorry your maid I sometimes get the words servant and maids mixed up"

"The tanks was genuine, I punch you because a flick had no effect on your hard head and its ok I understand about the maid thing. A lot of people do it." he listed of before blinking. "Did I get everything?"

"ok just making sure you sometimes confuse me when you thank me but then scold me and yes we guy always punch each other because anything less is too weak and yes I believe that is everything"

With a sigh hevrested his head on the palm of his hand. "We're really something. This group of ours. Completly insain to anyone about ourselves."

Last edited by a moderator:
Aine pushed past the group of boys as she realized she was about to be late for her first day at Saiyano Acadamy. She practically bowled them all over. She bowed and apologized. "Sorry I'm late!! Or about to be...."

"Oh we all know that we are something and none of us are sane at all we are all completely insane" As Ai was finishing his reply back a girl runs into him and bows and apologizes "Hey don't worry this place doesn't care if your late I've never seen you here before are you new or something?"

Status
Not open for further replies.