Ouran High School Host Club Vs. Saiyano Academy Host Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh that's too bad not that means you can hang with us and continue to have fun and keep up with our great conversations"

"At least i don't be getting in any trouble for sleeping threw lectures." he sat down and leaned against the back of the bench

"Is that a shot at me because we all know I'm the smartest kid in my class"

"We all know I can't stay awake in a class unless someone actually makes me. That's why I have to ask you guys help me study." he ruffled his hair

"well don't worry with how smart I am im sure I can help you out and with the way we are im sure you wont have a problem staying awake"

"Probably not" he sighed half amused half dispointed. "It's a good thing I said goodbye to my sleeping days long ago."

"Yea since you have us to deal with and your sisters to take care of not to mention any girls that you may get involved with"

He glared shortly. "You like torchering me don't you?"

"It is a fun past time and I'm sure I'm not the only one that likes to do that"

He punched him softly. "No but your the worst. I swear sometimes I think I'm the only one with any self control here."

"Oh what makes me the worst and I have self control I only took one girl to bed last night"

"Yes oh yes. One girl is self control. That denial right there is exactly why your the worst."

"What I could have taken three girls with me and why does that make me the worst I mean you had two girls last night" Ai says jokingly

Yugi closed his eyes. "Two four year old, terrified, clinging girl that want to be held and snuggled by there big brother is not the same as what you did. How many times have you changed 'favorites'?"

"Oh come on Yugi you know I'm only teasing you but lets get on a new subject what do you think of the people that arrived at Ryos's"

"Don't know. Last time the Host Clubs got together I had to take care of the twins since Father was out of town and they both got pretty sick. I think Otori sent some medicine and the other got them both big get well soon gift baskets but I didn't really get the chance to meet them."

"Well we will get the chance to meet them later when we go to Ryos I don't know if I should be excited or not though"

"You can always come help me get the girls packed. Yuki's got this polarbear stuffed animal she won't put down and its the same with Sora and her dove plushy so I'm probably going to do the packing."

"oh so your asking me for help after calling me the worst?"

"No. I'm simply giving you an out so that you have something to do. As for me saying your the worst, you are. You like to tourcher me the most out of everyone I know, mind you some come close but you still hold your title."

Status
Not open for further replies.