Ouran High School Host Club Vs. Saiyano Academy Host Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yugi pulled a packet of alcohol swabs from his med-pack, then threw it at Ryo hitting him dead in the forehead. "Don't even think about it." he glared at Ai "and if you try to reach them anything I'll be sure to dismember you slowly." he yoned again. "Thanks for the offer Ryo, the girls and I need to get away, what time will you be expecting us?"

(I don't seem to find the bio for Yugi unless its in the link that I cant access and maybe I haven't been putting that Ais been joking when saying that stuff he's just teasing Yugi)

"Whenever is good for you, doc." He said rubbing his forehead. The swabs actually hurt. Well, that may have been the box. He also just liked messing with Yugi, the nickname Doc was derived from the first aid kit that he always seemed to have on his person. "I worked it out with Suoh that they could have today to settle in, and classes and designations begin tomorrow. Club activities are also off for today as well. The girls will understand." He grinned sending a girl a wave. Always the Charmer.

"Ai, where is Ki and Ichigo?"

"Come on Yugi you know I'm kidding your sisters are way to young for me and besides I've got enough girls that are of age to keep me busy" Hears what Ryo has to say "Probably still in bed I thing they had some late double dates last night but not as lucky as me of course" Ai says the last part with a smirk

At the nickname Yugi's eye twitched but he didn't do much else. "I know Ryo, I'm sorry." he popped his neck. "I haven't seen the others all day." He slowly stood and rubbed the back of his head. "The girls and I will meet you tomarrow night at five."

"You three are ridiculous." Ryo rolled his eyes, shaking his head slowly. "I won't allow multiple booty calls at my estate your you're all staying as well. I mean, you know the rules." He tried to sound stern, however his laugh completely ruined it.
He shrugged as he felt someone grab his shoulders and slide closer to hug him. The only one hold enough for that was Isamu. "Ryooo," he whined, "I'm still tired.." Isamu laid his head on Ryoku's shoulder. "I guess you need to be more like Isa, Yugi.. You'll be able to sleep every and anywhere"

"Oh I don't have booty calls my heart belongs to Kuromi right now" He couldn't say that with a straight face even though he really like Kuromi she was his favorite girl at the moment "And you know how hard it is to believe you when you laugh like that your just as bad as us maybe Yugi should have called you a demon like he did me, and it looks like you may be a little busy as well"

Yugi just shook his head. "Why do you think I stood up? I'd fall asleep sitting up if I'm not careful." He pet Isa on the head soothingly. "Did you have a hard night Isa?" he asked

Ryo gasped shocked, "No, I'm very innocent. Its almost upsetting how innocent I am. This.." he gestured to Isamu, "Is about as far as I've ever gotten. With either gender.." He whispered the ending. He had been kissed before, but physically, Isamu was the only one that ever got close enough to do anything.

Isamu peeked open an eye to look at Yugi, "Nowhere near the night you've had, I'm sure.." his words were muffled slightly from cuddling into Ryo's neck causing giggles to erupt. "Just a few lunatics outside my apartment. I can't wait for my room at the estate... " Isa rested his chin on Ryoku's shoulder, both of his eyes opening, becoming alert.

"Innocent that is very funny are your trying to say me and my brothers are the only ones without any innocence left come on Ryo you need to catch up" he puts his arms behind his head and lays back stretching

Yugi casually leans over and softly thumbs Ryos head even as his eyes stay on Isa. "I'd offer you a place at home but between the girls and Father I've got my hands full, sorry Isa." he rubbed the back of his head "as for innocence I dont really have time to fool around."

Isamu smiled towards Yugi, "Thanks bud, I very much like my own place, I just take vacations at Ryoku's. Its well worth it." The redhead nodded along, "I've asked him to stay with for months now. He's so stubborn." Ryo smirked, "And, it's hard to have fun when you're a daddy already." He poked Yugi's stomach, playfully.

His eye twitched again "I'm not a daddy." rubbing his stomach he glared slightly. "And I have plenty of fun, you all keep me very entertained."

"Oh well good thing your learning what its like to be a daddy that way your ready when you have some kids, and of course we know how stubborn he can be its pretty hard to get him to do anything when he has his mind set on something, oh and I'm so glad that we keep you entertained"

Last edited:
He grinned at them "its hard not to be intertwined by you bunch." looking at his watch he sighed "there going to be late if they don't hurry."

"oh calm down Yugi its good to be fashionably late but remember never keep a girl waiting even though they will keep you waiting that's some advice you will be able to utilize"

Yugi rolled his eyes before giving them all a slow lazy wave. "I got to get to class, I can't risk being late with the sleeping thing." he turned and walked off smiling at the ladies he passed easily.

(sorry guys got to get to bed It's like 1:00 here)

(Night)

"See yea later then Yugi" Turns back to Ryo "So do we have anything planned for this early in the morning"

Yugi got to the classroom only to turn around and go back to his friends. "My class had been cancled dew to last minute teacher sickness. I guess they didn't have a chance to find a sub."

Status
Not open for further replies.