Ouran High School Host Club RP 6 - Smell_The_Roses & Jessica Stansell

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chika enters the room shortly after that. He looks to Honey and says "Hey there bro. I'm here. How did everything go today?"

Honey looks over to his brother and says "Everything went well. Not only did we do the host club today as always, we had quite a few secrets revealed to some of our hosts as well."

Chika "Sounds cool. Which of your friends?"

Honey "Haruhi, Kyoya, Hikaru and Kaoru, and Tamaki. I guess they wouldn't mind me telling you that they all have younger siblings which we found out about an hour ago. The other stuff though, we they'll have to be the ones to tell you."

Chika "I see." He looks to Kyoya, Tamaki, Hikaru, Kaoru, and Haruhi and then says "Well congrats. Sounds like great news to me."

Honey "How about you Chika? Did you have a good day at school?"

Chika "I suppose things went okay for the most part of the day yeah."

Haruhi sighed. She quickly fixed her hair like before. She then sighed as she looked down. She didn't know what else to do. She stood there looking out the window. She felt Haruka's hand on her shoulder. Haruhi jumped but then she sat down on a chair and looked at her sister and smiled a little. "Indeed."

Kyoya is deep in thought about what to do. He knows it'd probably be best to keep Adara clear from their father's reach for at least a week, maybe more time than that. He ponders in his mind about who he and Adara could possibly stay with. He stays rather quiet as he runs all this in his head.

Haruhi sighed as she lookee over at him. She didn't know what to thinkc. Maybe ine of her uncles... thats rich... her father and her and Haruka can live there. She sighed thinking of her aunt. Tears began to fall.

Tamaki looked to Haruhi and saw her tears. He walks over to her side and places his hand on her shoulder and says "Are you alright Haruhi? You're crying."

Chika hadn't told Honey this part about his day, but while he's sitting on the couch he starts to think about the fight he saw between a couple of the 7th graders in his P.E. class that morning, P.E. being the 2nd of his 7 classes, that being the one class that the 7th grade students and the 8th grade students like himself are in together. He closes and shields his eyes as the scene of the fight where the 7th graders rolled each other, and went tumbling down the stairs in the gym from the top floor to the bottom floor while gripping one another's arms, replays in his head. His P.E. teacher, with the help of two other teachers in the gym at that hour, finally broke the fight up, but the two students had to be sent to the ER as the result of the fight.

Haruhi felt his hand on her shoylder she shook her head " no.. I havent been for a week now.. it was easy to hide it at first but now.. I cant.. its too hard especially its been getting worse.." she covered her face and went to hug him. She didnt know what to do. She hated that she was actually gonna tell him.

Tamaki puts his arms around Haruhi and holds her close to him.

Haruhi felt so stupid for crying. She forgot that everyone was there. She gasped and moved away. She was shocked she cried in front of so many. " oh I'm so sorry!!"she the. Ran out to the hallway. She couldn't believe she cried in front of.them

Haruka blinked seeing her sister's. " haruhi!!" She grow.ed " it's not.embarrassing.." She ran out to go to her

Tamaki feels for Haruhi. He goes for the door and Carter follows him.

Elias stays standing next to Kaoru and Hikaru.

Honey looks over at Chika who's sitting on the couch and he sees Chika to have placed his right arm over his eyes. He goes over and sits beside him.

Adara gets to his feet so Honey can sit with Chika and Adara, though slowly feeling the pain a little, walks over to his older brother Kyoya.

Kyoya sees his little brother at his feet when he reaches him, and while trying to be as gentle as he can seeing as how his brother is hurt, Kyoya picks Adara up in his arms.

haruhi was in the corner of the hallway crying. Haruka was looking at Haruhi and slowly approached her, Sh sat down on her knees. " Haruhi..." Haruhi looked up and said, " Haruka... You shouldn't see me like this..." Haruhi looked away. Haruka sighed, " I am your sister, please, let me know what's troubling you so badly.
Haruhi frowned, " No.. I mustn't. Like who cares, I'm just some commoner thats no one cares for.." Haruhi frowned looking down into her knees.
Haruka frowned, " Please don't say that, Haruhi, I care for you... Heck I came all over just to find you. Please tell me,"
Haruhi looked up at her and said in a low voice, " My aunt is sick, like almost dead type of sick, and my father's rent is going up, so I might become homeless, it's too much to bear. " She said to her.
Haruka hugged her, " oh I'm so sorry, maybe I can talk to my adoptive family to see if you and father can live with us.."

Tamaki hears all of what Haruhi says, as does his little brother Carter who is right behind at his leg. Being her friend as he is, Tamaki wants her to know he's there for her in support of her aunt and that he is sorry that she is sick. But he feels that sense she didn't say anything about it, she didn't want him or the other guys to know about the part that she might become homeless soon. He tries to think of a way he can show her that he's there for her and so are the others when it comes to any of her family members, in this case her aunt, becoming ill, and at the same time keep her from realizing he heard even the part about her and her father possibly becoming without a place to live, yet prioritizing to do his best in helping her through that situation too.

Haruhi looked up, she gasped seeing Tamaki. Haruhi covered her face, " Oh great... " She frowned and the nsaid, " I don't know what to do... This is the most embarrassing thing ever..." She said to her sister.
Haruka turned seeing Tamaki, She then said, " He's just worried is all, so is the club.. You know if I am hearing how long you've been with them, they'll understand and will try to help "
Haruhi sighed, " Every help comes with a price though." She frowned and looked over at Haruka and hugged her. Haruhi gulped walking over to Tamaki, " I'm so sorry that you had to hear that.. " She frowned, " You must not know what it's like.. to be a commoner and worry about the government take away your place.." She frowned looking down.
Haruka went to go stand next to Haruhi. " They'll probably try to help.."

Tamaki "Of course we'll help you Haruhi. Me and the others will do anything you need us to do."

Carter stands at his brother's side.

Haruhi looked up at him " really?" She asked. She smiled a little, glad that he'd help. She hugged him and then said " thank you tamaki!!"

Tamaki hugs her back "Of course. We all are happy to help. Me and the others will always be here for you."

Carter stands with them at Tamaki's leg.

Haruhi smiled and said " alright lets get inside.. maybe I should ask them and tell them whats going on.. I think they'd understand right?"

Tamaki "I'm certain of it. We're all your friends Haruhi. The other guys care about your well being and safety, and your happiness as well, just as much as I do."

Haruho gulped nervously. She then went to go to the room " tamaki please be here with me along with haruka.
Haruka smiled sweetly and went to go into the room.

Tamaki "Of course Haruhi. Always." He then walks with Haruhi and Hakura back to the host club room and enters in with them.

Carter follows behind them and enters as well walking at Tamaki's side.

Haruhi looked over at him, she was scared. She looked down and tried to get to stand where every one can see her. Excise me. .. um... so you guys want to know why ive been so off lately . Um. My aunt is teally sick where to the point she'll die anyday.. and my father and I might get kicked out of our apartment and ill become homeless.." she looked down as her bangs covered her eyes and let tears fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.