Ouran High School Host Club RP 6 - Smell_The_Roses & Jessica Stansell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once the meals reach the table Carter gives thanks for the food along with his family and Haruhi and Haruhi's father. And then everyone starts to eat. Carter himself eats at a slow but steady pace, as he still feels the queasiness a bit due to his nerves, but he's doing his best not to show it, and just trying to get through the meal.

Haruhi was sitting properly, and then she began to eat properly, like a lady shall eat like. She loved this food, she really appreciated this.she said, " thank you for getting the food for myself and my father" she said when her mouth was empty.

Tamaki smiles and says "Of course Haruhi. Anytime. It was my pleasure. My family always treats guests with the most proper care."

Carter smiles at what Tamaki says to Haruhi. Even though Tamaki is trying to mind his manners in front of their father and grandmother, Carter can tell by what his brother says, that Tamaki, even though trying to do it calmly, is trying to tell Haruhi how he feels about her. Carter really hopes that their grandmother will approve, her having just been observing Haruhi and not having said anything. He gulps nervously having been noticing this, his queasy feeling increasing a little. He pushes his bowl forward a bit, having ate half of the soup in it, but due to his queasyness not feeling up to eating anymore.

Haruhi blushes softly as she looked down, " I still appreciate it " she got the little hint. She smiled at him and tilted her head. She honestly didn't know what to say. She then suddenly heard the grandmother speak, " so Haruhi what would you like to be when you are older?" Haruhi blinked. " Well I would like to be a lawyer, I've always been fond of being in that type of major" she looked at her and smiled. She got a little smile out of her. Her heart began to race.

Status
Not open for further replies.