Ouran High School Host Club RP 6 - Smell_The_Roses & Jessica Stansell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hikaru "Oh my. We're really sorry to hear that Haruhi."

Kaoru "Yeah Haruhi. Is there anything we can do for you to help?"

Honey looks to Haruhi when he hears while sitting on the couch with his brother Chika. "You know you can count on us Haruhi. We'll always be here for you. We'll help you in any way we can."

Kyoya, as he hears this, stands at the window as he holds Adara, knowing he's going to be looking for a temporary shelter relocation for them too. He's not necessarily homeless yet, as Haruhi fears she's going to be, but Kyoya not knowing how long he's going to have to keep Adara away, therefore him not being able to go back to his house for the amount of time it takes for his father to regain his control, knows how Haruhi must be feeling in the terms of not knowing where she and her father can take residency at if they get kicked out of their apartment.

Haruhi sighed, she really felt bad, " thanks guys." She told him. She shrugged honestly what was there to help with " Can you help me find someplace online thats near" Haruhi looked over at Kyoya. She felt really bad about this. Haruka sighed, " I'll get my adopted family on the line so I can see if you guys can stay with me." Haruhi smiled, " That'd be great, Haruka"

Kyoya holds Adara in his arms.

Elias stands with Hikaru and Kaoru.

Carter stands at Tamaki's side.

Haruhi sighed as she then looked down. She then sighed " im going to walk around the school.. " she said . She really needed to cool down. She blinked a few times and went to go out of the room. She closed her eyes as she walked. She really wanted to just forget everything and start over from everything ... " she wanted her mother back. She found a fountain and so she sat on the e edge as she looked at her lap. Suddenly her father called. She answered finding out that he found someone who can help with housing but she had to marry the person. She sighed and went to go meet her father to go so she can meet the person

Adara, while in Kyoya's arms, sees Haruhi leaving the school grounds, when he glances out the window. He then looks towards Hakura's direction. Knowing that Haruhi isn't going to be coming back for the day, and knowing that Hakura isn't aware that her twin even left the school grounds, doesn't know what to say to her, due to him not even knowing how to explain that he only saw Haruhi talking to someone on the telephone just before she left the academy grounds.

Carter feels bad for Haruhi and like the others he wants to help her. He knows Tamaki wants to help her too. But he's not to sure if their father would agree to it, and he's really skeptical to their grandmother agreeing to it seeing as how she doesn't see Tamaki's point of view to be that rational very often. He hugs onto Tamaki's leg.

Tamaki looks to his little brother and then lifts him up into his arms and holds him close.

Haruka got a call and she salso left the school grounds considering that her sister hust called her.

Haruhi went home and got changed into something more formal and she let her hair out

( tamaki and haruhis father apokento each other and so they get engaged okay? (; )

(okay cool^^)

Tamaki looks to Carter a little while later and says "Well I guess it's time we get going too little bro. Dad wants me to meet with a girl he's arranged for me. I myself have found the girl I believe that I could spend the rest of my life happily with. But when it comes to arranged marriages and our family, grandma loyally believing that arranged marriages are the way to go.." Tamaki sighs after that, him really wanting to just come out and tell his father and grandmother how he feels about Haruhi, and especially wanting to tell Haruhi the truth of how he likes her and she's the one he wants to be with. Tamaki not knowing that it is Haruhi that his father is setting him up with.

Carter nods to Tamaki. He then goes and gets his school things, also grabbing Tamaki's things, and he takes his brother's school stuff over to him. He looks over to Adara, Adara laying his head on Kyoya's shoulder while in his brother's arms. Carter feeling nervous for his friend's safety still, wonders where Kyoya will have to go in order to find a place to make a safe house that he can keep Adara away at a safe distance from their father, considering Mr. Ootori, due to owning the medical facilities and centers throughout the city they're in, as well as throughout several other cities surrounding, knows just about every area that's within 50 miles of their location. He hugs onto his brother's leg again, gripping on a little tighter this time.

Tamaki while shouldering his bag, feels his kid brother's grip on him, and looks to him. Seeing Carter to be a little tensed up, Tamaki kneels to one knee, meeting his brother's level, and brings Carter from his leg, into his arms for a few minutes, rubbing his brother's back while he's holding him, to calm him.

Carter is able to calm down a little bit several minutes later while in Tamaki's arms, but he still feels scared for Adara. Then, after shouldering his own bag, Carter leaves the club room with Tamaki, walks down the steps at his brother's side, and then exits the high school building with him.

Haruhi had gotten into a cute high low dress that was red with a black waist trim. Haruhi had curled h er hair done her makeup. She smiled as she saw how pretty she was. Her father came out " your so pretty, haruhi!!" Her father said. Haruhi smiled. She was willimg to anything to help her father in anyway. " thank you dad." She then put on shoes that matched, even though they were cheap looking. Soon she went to the car to meet the one she was arranged with.

A limo was waiting outside for Haruhi and her father to ride along in, the blind date of Haruhi's sitting in the middle back seat waiting for them.

Tamaki was the one who was picking them up in his father's limo in order to take his date/fiancé to be, unknown to Tamaki that it's Haruhi he's having a date with, to one of his family's favorite restaurant, Tamaki's father riding in the front passenger seat, the family's driver in the dirver's seat, and Tamaki's grandmother in the very back seat with Tamaki's younger brother Carter.

Haruhi went to go outside. She blinked a a limo? Did dad pay for this or was the one to marry soon very very rich. Haruhi smiled softly. She tilted her head thinking. She bit her lower lip and then soon her father ushered her towards the limo " come on darling lets go you have to meet your future husband sometime." Haruhi soon went to go the limo and someone opened it and she looked around after she got in. She saw tamaki.. she smiled a little " hello" she said sweetly.

Tamaki looks at the girl who just got in sitting next to him, and seeing it's Haruhi Tamaki binks his eyes and says "Hey Haruhi. Wow. So you're the girl my father fixed me up with?" He can't help but smile knowing this and his blushes a bit.

Last edited:
Haruhi blushed as she looked to the side " yeah I guess so " she looked at him so she was marrying him? She was glad... she looked at her father and nodded. Haruhi smiled. She was shocked really

Tamaki's glad that he's going to be marrying Haruhi also. He's also glad that his grandmother approved of Haruhi, as Tamaki was afraid up until then that his grandmother wouldn't accept Haruhi as a suitable marriage partner for him, considering that in the past years, whenever Tamaki even thought of going out with someone, his grandmother was very strict about the qualifications the girls had to meet like they had to have a certain amount of wealth and they had to have a certain level of class before Tamaki's grandmother would even look at them twice.

Unbeknownst to Tamaki, his grandmother still had these set qualifications for the girls her grandson Tamaki was to date, but Tamaki's dad acted on Tamaki and Haruhi's behalf after hearing the situation and knowing how his son felt about Haruhi, Tamaki's father asked Tamaki's grandmother to bend her expectations and give Haruhi a chance. So Tamaki's grandmother agreed to go with them to the dinner and get to know Haruhi.

Haruhi smiled as she looked over at Tamaki and she looked around. She saw that her father was not going in. Soon she crossed her legs as she looked around. She was a bit nervous about everything. She was so scared about this seeing that people were in the car too. She didn't know who else was in there. She looked over and saw that there was an elder lady in the car. She assumed it was his grandmother. She was also so nervous that she didn't know what to do or say.

While sitting to his and Tamaki's grandmother, Carter waved to Haruhi giving a slight smile. He looked to Tamaki sitting next to Haruhi and saw he was relaxed, which indicated to Carter that Tamaki probably didn't know that their grandmother was still observing and forming her opinion of Haruhi. Carter knew she was though and therefore was just as nervous, knowing Haruhi and her father's current situation and also that his brother really liked Haruhi, and he was hoping that their grandmother would approve of Haruhi marrying Tamaki by the end of the night, not to mention his nervousness about Adara's safety and wondering if Adara and Kyoya found a safe enough hideaway from their father for that night.

Haruhi smiled lightly as she saw carter, " oh hello carter." She smiled and then looked at Tamaki and said " so how was your day I haven't gotten to ask you today " she smiled at him. Hoping to make small talk, she had to think of something... she bit her lower lip as she smiled

Tamaki looks to Haruhi with a smile and says "My day went pretty well I guess I could say. What about yours?" Tamaki knew, during school hours earlier that Haruhi had been thinking about a lot, as she told all of them about all that was going on at the club that afternoon. But he was hoping that her afternoon, after school let out, was treating her well, and that her classes and school day itself treated her well also.

Carter sits back once Haruhi and Tamaki start their conversation and turns his attention to looking out the window as they round the next few blocks, being only 5 minutes from the restaurant they are going to be dining at.

Haruhi smiled lightly " thats good, " she then looked down at her hands at her lap. " mine went okay, I went to see my aunt, I painted her nails and read to her... she seems to be okay.. but getting worse. " she sighed. She smiled, " but hopefully she'll get better " she smiled lightly. She didnt want to cry. She didnt want to seem weak. She smiled lightly. She looked over she was curious what would they talk about they've never talked about his future... she talked about hers. Do they want to talk about that?" She smiled sweetly. " I just am still shocked about having a twin.. who would've known.. " she smiled lightly.

Tamaki "I see. I'm glad you had a good visit with your aunt this afternoon. Sounds like the two of you had fun. I am sorry though to hear that her illness is getting worse. I know that must be really hard on you. I'll be here for you every step of the way though. You have my support. And regarding your twin, I'm sure you are shocked. I was a little shocked to hear about Carter too. But I'm happy I got to meet him."

Carter smiles a little hearing Tamaki say that, having felt very happy when meeting him as well, and he continues on looking out the window.

They all arrive at the restaurant about a minute later.

Haruhi smiled " yeah it was a relief for me as well " she really was worried about her father though. She looked over at tamaki as the limo suddenly stopped. This was her first time being in a limo. She thought it was pretty cool. She looked over at the window to see where they were. She raised an eyebrow. She was glad that she was going to have food.

Status
Not open for further replies.