Ouran High School Host Club RP 6 - Smell_The_Roses & Jessica Stansell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hikaru and Kaoru finish their assignments soon after Haruhi finishes hers.

Kaoru then turns to Hikaru and says "I wonder what theme Tamaki and Kyoya are discussing to use at the club today?

Hikaru "I'm not sure Kaoru. But I hope it isn't that Hawaiian theme. Tamaki's been wanting to do that one again for some time now, and granted it was fun, but the last time we did it, those grass skirts made my legs itch for what seemed like ever. It was as if he used real grass to make them. I nearly scratched my legs until the bled after we got home."

Kaoru "Yeah. I saw how red they looked. Maybe we can do the beach theme again."

Hikaru sighs and says "Yeah maybe."

Soon the bell rings for class to be over.

Haruhi didnt speak. She hasnt spoken much ever since she found out about her aunt.what if one day she's gone? She will be if she gets any worse. Haruhi had to tell them at the meeting today about her. She just had too. She didnt know what they'd do after. She heard the nell gathering her belongings and went to go where she had too. And soon enough it was time to go to the club room. As she was heading down with a blank look. Haruka stopped her and said " Haruhi.... can we talk for a few minutes?" Haruhi sighed " I am going to be busy though...I need to go to head with my club.

Hikaru hears Haruhi as they pass by her in the hallway heading to the club room themselves and says "If she needs to speak with you Haruhi it's okay."

Kaoru "Yeah we'll cover for you until you get to the club."

Over at the Ouran Academy Elementary School building, Adara is at his locker gathering his things for his assignments that night, as his friends Elias and Carter are gathering their things at their lockers. Adara feels pain all over him and can barely keep from leaning up against his locker because of it.

Elias closes his locker after gathering his things and goes over to Carter's locker where Carter is still gathering his stuff for the night and Elias says to him "We have got to get Adara over to the high school and inform Kyoya of him as soon as we can, preferably right now. I think their father beat Adara worse this time. I mean he's been near to blacking out I think more than five times today. And he's been doubling over in pain for pretty much the rest of it.

Carter "Yeah I know." He looks at the clock and says "Hmm..the host club is meeting right now so we know they are all going to be in the 3rd music room which is where the club meets. I guess we can head over to them now."

Elias "Then let's do it. I'm nervous enough about meeting Hikaru and Kaoru for the first time, and granted I'd rather it just be me and them or just their friends being the only other ones in the room when I do meet them for the first time, and you and Adara being there also of course. But even if all the girls are there in the room right now as well sense the club is going on currently, Adara needs help."

Carter nods and then he and Elias go and get Adara and then the three of them start to head over to the high school building. While he, Adara, and Carter are walking, Elias helps hold Adara up at the times he thinks Adara is going to fall over.

Last edited:
Haruhi smiled lightly, " oh.. alright." She then looked at Haruka and sighed. " Now, Haruka what was it you wanted to discuss about?" She wanted to cry so badly right now. She sighed thinkin. She didn't know why the new girl would want to talk about to her? Well she was wanting to discuss to the club that she is really a girl not a male like the rest of the club, an idea popped in her head, What if I'd play the maiden part, bringing the dishes of sweets to the girls. So the girls won't have to be jealous of her.

Haruka smiled and bit her lower lip, she started to get nervous.. " Well.. .Um.. I came back because I found out I have a twin that goes here, sad thing I've never met them before." Haruhi raised an eyebrow, " Such a pity, that is very sad, not meeting your twin... " Haruka nodded softly, " I know.. but I came here hoping I'd meet them." Haruka sighed and said, " Well... I have realized who it was..." She said looking down, Haruhi smiled, " Oh that's good news.. does this person know that they are your twin." Haruka shook her head, " no.. because now I am letting you know... that you are my twin." Haruhi gasped, " oh my goodness really?" She then sighed, " how is that possible?" Haruka sighed, " Father can only barely pay for one.. so they gave me to their closest friends." haruhi put her hand on her forehead. ' Oh boy... " She blinked ." But you should come back to live with us you got to your family then." She sighed lightly. Haruhi blinked giving her sister her number before she headed back to the room. She said, " Sorry.. I had to deal with something. " She said to everyone. She was still out of it. She looked at her phone before she went to sit down, she will have to explain to everyone that she is a girl."

Hikaru and Kaoru wave to Haruhi and Hakura as they see them entering the club room.

Tamaki waves to the two of them as well when they arrive.

About an hour into the activities another knock comes at the door. Then three more come a few seconds later.

Honey looks to the door hearing the knocks and looks at the clock the says "Who is that knocking at the door? Even Chika knows he can enter into the club whenever he wants to if he gets here after it starts and I'm already with my group. All he has to do really is alert me that he's here when he gets in the room."

Mori looks to Kyoya and says "Did we schedule anyone to be arriving at this time Kyoya?"

Kyoya "Not that I know of."

The knocks come again.

Tamaki looks to the door and then says hoping that the ones outside can hear him "You can come in. The club is open."

Elias opens the door shortly after Tamaki says he can. He looks to see Hikaru and Kaoru both with their groups. Then he looks to Adara and then back to the inside the room.

Adara is leaning in the door frame. He waves slightly while standing against the door frame trying to hold himself up on his feet.

Carter looks to Adara and then inside to Tamaki and his friends. He waves feeling a bit shy seeing all the girls.

Haruhi and Haruka smiled at each other. Haruhi then looked at Adara raising an eyebrow. " are you okay Adara?" She asked softly. Haruhi blinked softly. She was a little cheery but she was so scared. Haruhi sighed and closed her eyes thinking. Haruhi closed her eyes and then thought. She bit her lower lip thinking. Haruhi then looked over at the guys wondering.

Haruka sighed softly and then said, " Haruhi... i'm nervous." Haruhi smiled, ' don't be, it'll be good news considering what has been going on.." Haruka raised an eyebrow, " What has been going on?" Haruhi sighed, " I'll talk to you about it later. '
They were whispering about this.
Haruka then smiled , " oh these little boys are just darling don't you think?" She giggled and then smiled, Haruhi just looked at her and then Haruka calmed her self, " Sorry about that..." Haruhi giggled and hugged her sister but then looked over at the three. Haruhi then went to go deal with the girls that wanted her. , Haruka stayed with her.

Haruka~

Last edited:
Hikaru and Kaoru hear Haruhi asking Adara that and then they look to him too.

Hikaru says to his brother "Dang..The kid looks badly banged up. Who the heck did that to him?"

Kaoru blinks his eyes seeing Adara barely able to stand and then looks sees all the injuries Adara's sustained, not knowing that Adara and Kyoya's father beat him into that condition.

Adara, despite feeling pain all over, tries to stand up straight when he hears Haruhi ask him that, but a half minute later leans on the door frame again. He looks to Haruhi and says to her "I'm just feeling the injuries I sustained when I got beaten on last night."

Elias and Carter are worried about their friend.

Elias hearing Hakura, and to be polite sense she complemented him, he nods to her as to say thank you and he smiles a little as well to show he appreciates the complement.

Last edited:
Haruhi sighed and then said " adara... who did this to you?" She asked him. The women all gasped and said " oh haruhi is so cute being alll protective. " haruhi smiled and Haruka smiled.

Haruka smiled and the said " yes that is quite concerning" haruhi was worried.

Adara "My dad. He didn't think my grades were good enough so he punished me for it. I mean I made good grades, but sense the elementary school doesn't allow any advanced classes to be placed into the curriculum, I haven't ever been able to surpass my older brother academically wise. And that's what my dad wants, me being the 4th male child born to my family..so..I get punished a lot whenever midterm progress reports or regular report cards come out.."

Haruhi was really glad that her father didn't do that to her. She then sighed an frowned. She rushed to Adara's side, " Hun, thats not good." She bit her lower lip softly. She then went to go hug Adara softly. " We need to figure out something" The girls were confused what was going on. Haruhi smiled lightly. Haruhi tilted her head an then looked at Adara. "i'll tr yyy my best to help you

Adara nods and while leaning in Haruhi's arms he looks over to his older brother Kyoya.

Kyoya looks over to him, seeing Adara leaning in Haruhi's arms, and then he says he'll be right back to his group of girls, Tamaki takes over Kyoya's group for a few minutes, and Kyoya walks over to Haruhi and Adara at the door.

Haruhi picked adara up " why dont you sit down or shall we get to the nurses office?" She saw Kyoya. She smiled lightly. " his father did this to him " she told him " what shall we do?" She asked him. Haruhi sighed " it might be best to see if we can fix him up." haruka went to their side and said " I want to become a nurse.. I can probably fix him like a nurse could.. give him some pain meds.."

Kyoya says to Haruhi "Yeah I heard what he said..And judging by that description Adara gave about his father, especially regarding his father's expectations, and the fact that his older brother is in this high school, that all but gives me proof of who Adara's father is. But what's the reason for keeping something like that a secret? I mean I was never told anything about him before."

Elias "Same kind of reason that my parents and Carter's parents didn't tell our older brothers about us either I guess."

Carter "Yeah. Tamaki is my older brother."

Elias "Yeah. And Hikaru and Kaoru are mine."

Hikaru says as he looks to Elias "What?"

Kaoru then says "We are?"

Elias nods to them.

Tamaki looks to Carter and says "You're serious?"

Carter nods.

Tamaki smiles and says "Well I'll be." He kneels and holds his arms out. "Come here little brother."

Carter runs over and jumps into Tamaki's arms hugging him.

Tamaki hugs Carter in return holding him close.

Haruhi sighed softly, after everything. " Well I guess that was the same story... Haruka is my twin.. found out today..." Haruhi bit her lip thinking. Haruka smiled nervously. Haruhi was wondering about her dear aunt, she looked at her sister thinking. Haruhi smiled lightly, Haruka hugged her sister softly before she then went to the group, unsure of what had happened. Haruhi blinked as she thought.

Kyoya sits his younger brother on the couch to let Hakura check him over. He feels like if she wants to treat his brother it should be fine, but he instructs Mori to call one of the school nurses to come and help Hakura out just incase she needs the assistance.

Mori does as Kyoya requests him to do.

Haruhi just stood there confused. She watched everything...

Haruka then went to see his wounds and went to get her suitcase full of medical supplies. She then started to tAke care of them.

Kyoya watches Hakura as she tends to Adara. After a few minutes, the school nurse arrives to the room to assist Hakura with whatever she needs help doing in the treatment to Adara's wounds. Kyoya then walks over to one of the windows and starts thinking to himself. He knows how his father is with the males in his family, as his oldest brother was always instructed when he was in school to always work to get the very best grades possible, all A's if he could and that his father wouldn't accept a C letter grade ever from him, and if his oldest brother ever got one he would be punished harshly for it. Then his other older brother who was the second male born into the family had to surpass his oldest brother in both academic skills and job placement. Then when Kyoya was born, though he's not at the point of searching for a job yet, when he got into school he was instructed to surpass the brother that came before him, therefore surpassing both his brothers. He knows what Adara is facing due to this and he knows his father isn't going to let up on Adara either. The prime example Kyoya could put forth being that his father scolded him harshly and punched him to the floor infront of all his friends and all the girls who were in the club room when it happened, and yet his father was the one who toldhim to do whatever Tamaki wanted him to do in order so Kyoya's father could go into a possibly successful business partnership with Tamaki's father. And forming and running a host club was what Tamaki wanted to do.

Haruka sighed as se tended to his wounds she always cared for people. Haruka couldn't stand that some person would do this to a kid. Haruka sighed and smiled lightly to adara as she finished up, she did have the nurse help her with a few things. Haruka then smiled as she looked at the nurse, " Thank you for everything. " Haruka smiled and curtseyed with the dress, she looked at Haruhi and whispered to her. ' Haruhi I thought I had a sister not a brother. " Haruhi looked at the host club and blushed seeing it was time for the girls to leave, and so the girls were leaving. " haruhi what is going on?" Haruhi looked down, after all the girls left and the nurse left after giving adara the right amount. Haruhi sighed, " I am a girl... I just dress as a boy... " Haruhi pulled from the back a pony, and her hair flowed. " I don't know why.. but... I did when I came here... but we got to keep this a secret, the girls would stop coming if they found out the truth. " she paused, " Unless... we make me a cute little maiden that serves them the sweets, and drinks." She winked at Tamaki. Haruhi thought and wondered.

Tamaki "Ha..Haruhi? Y..You're a girl huh?..Oh wow.." He tugs at his shirt's collar, his heart starting to beat a bit faster. He takes a couple of breaths and then says to Haruhi with his voice sounding a bit off "Y..yeah if you want to do that Haruhi..I..it's fine with me.." He blushes a little and then tries to turn and face the other way quickly.

Haruhi blushed looking down, She didn't know what to do. She blushed and then looked at Tamaki.. She didn't know what to do. " Oh okay." Haruka just clapped. Haruhi smiled sweetly as she looked over at him. She then went to the window, twirling her hair thinking. She isn't really feminine. She didn't know how to show it, maybe her sister will help her. Haruhi blinked softly. She sighed as she frowned, still thinking about her aunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.