Ouran High School Host Club RP 6 - Smell_The_Roses & Jessica Stansell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tamaki got out of the limo and then walked around to the side where Haruhi was at and opened the door for her.

Tamaki's father got out of the limo and walked to the back doors of it and opened them for Tamaki's younger brother Carter and also Tamaki's grandmother.

Tamaki's brother gets out, and shortly after Tamaki's grandmother gets out as well.

Chika comes out of the restaurant about a minute later, carrying a to go meal that he purchased for himself that night. Chika sees Haruhi, Tamaki, and Carter and waves hello to them.

Carter notices Chika greeting them. His nerves are getting to him a bit more, as he's in wonder what his and Tamaki's grandmother is going to view Haruhi like at the end of the night and whether she'll view Haruhi to be a suitable match for Tamaki or not, and he's still worried for Adara and Kyoya too. Carter tries not to show it though and he puts on a slight smile while waving back at Chika.

Haruhi was so confused at what to talk about. She smiled as she saw him getting the door for her. She nodded sweetly. She bit her lower lip as she wondered. She didnt know what to talk about to him thiugh. She has never been to this and she knew him pretty well. He didnt know her as well as he thought he does though

After Chika leaves, Carter looks to Tamaki getting the door of the limo for Haruhi. As it may take a minute for his and Tamaki's father to discuss with the driver about when to pick them up, Carter walks on inside the lobby of the restaurant and gives their reservation name to the desk clerk. Then Carter goes over to the water fountain in the lobby and he steps up on the step stool and then starts to drink from the water fountain.

Tamaki's grandmother, while waiting on Tamaki's father to tell the driver when to come back for them, looks to her side not seeing Carter, it worries her for a minute, but then when she looks into the window which shows the inside of the restaurant's lobby, she then sees her younger grandson drinking from the water fountain.

Haruhi smiled as she got out andlooking at tamaki. Seeing tamaki s father was busy and so was the grandmother. She was really nervous. She smiled sweetly and went to move to the side. She honestly didnt know what to say. She really cared for him " what was your first thought after you found out about carter?" She asked him sweetly." Mine about my sister was pure shock. " she told him. She smiled " and happiness to know I wasn't the only child after all. " she looked down and blushed she didn't know what else to do.

Tamaki "Well when I first met Carter I was a little shocked too. But just as you are about having your sister, I'm very happy that I have Carter. I mean I still kind of wonder why my dad kept Carter a secret from me. But yeah I'm happy to have Carter, and I'm proud to have him for a brother." He smiles at her and then he looks to the window showing the inside of the restaurant lobby where he sees Carter taking a few more sips before he gets enough water from the water fountain. He then watches as Carter gets off the step stool and then sits down on the bench just beside the water fountain.

Tamaki's father gets done talking to their limo driver about the arrangements for their ride home and then their limo driver drives on.

Carter, as he waits for Tamaki, Haruhi, his father, and his grandmother to all come in, leans his back to the wall while on the bench.

Haruhi smiled. She then looked over as she wondered. " oh well I mean that makes sense.. I was gonna talk to my father about it, but I was told about this and thought this was more important." She smiled at him. She was really glad it was him. She then went to start walking to the door. She was doing it kinda slow because she wanted to walk at the same speed as him. " is there anything you want to know about me.. ?" She asked him curiously.

Tamaki "Well yeah. I mean I want to know everything that you'd like me to know. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable."

Haruhi smiled " is there anything in particular you want to know about me, tamaki?"

Tamaki "Well, I know the fact that you like to try out your mom's recipes and cook them for your father, doing it in honor of her, as well as other things to honor her, such as how you work hard in school. I think respect and determination are to very good qualities for any person to have and I love the fact that you're showing them at all times, showing your respect, in one case it being to your mother, by keeping practice at cooking her recipes, and then showing determination by doing your best in school, despite any obstacles you may have to endure. That being said, besides cooking, what are some of you other favorite hobbies? And regarding school, what's your favorite subject?"

Carter as he's waiting decides to go on into the restaurant main room from the lobby and he follows the waitress to the table him and his family are going to sit at. He orders his drink, and then lays his head in his arms on the table.

Haruhi smiled softlym. She tilted her head and said " other hobbies? Well I like to play the violin sometimes... oh and I loveee to help others when I can, I volunteer at the orphanage a lot. Or work for free sometimes despite my family's income" she said to him as she went to see where carter went and seeing his family was getting to the table. She smiled and went to go to the table. " when I volunteer at the orphanage I play and sing and do some things with them so they don't feel as alone as they feel sometimes"

Tamaki sits down, Carter's seat to the right of Tamaki's seat and an empty seat to Tamaki's left. He answers Haruhi saying "I see. I'd like to hear you play your violin sometime. And I think it's great that you volunteer your time at one of the orphanages. I'm sure all the children are happy to see you when you go over to help out and hang with them." He looks to his right side after that and sees Carter laying his head on the table in his arms. Tamaki gently nudges his little brother's shoulder. "Hey little bro. We're here."

Having felt the nudge, Carter raises his head up from his arms about half a minute later. He puts his hand to his head and then he rubs his eyes with that hand a half minute after that.

Haruhi smiled and went to sit where the empty seat was. She then nodded, " I hope they appreciate it. I mean it would be a hard life feeling alone. "She looked over at him softly. She tilted her head as she wondered. She noticed as she glanced around the restuarnt that at a table there was her twin. She smiled and looked over at carter and smiled

Carter notices Haruhi looking at him a couple of minutes later and gives a slight smile to her as well. Then Carter looks to and studies the menu that's a few minutes later placed in front of him while his family and Haruhi get there drinks. Seeing all of the items are all kind of in big sized portions, he's not sure really what to order, not really feeling up to eating that huge a meal.

Haruhi was happy. Seeing and hoping this thing was going well. She bit her lower lip, she was nervous. She leaned back as she wondered. She was glad. , she tilted her head unsure what to talk about, " I did make special bonds sith the kids which I believe is good " she loved kids so much. Soon she began looking at the menu unsure what to choose from.

Carter tries to decide what to get, while trying to keep his mind off the mild queasiness his tensed nerves are causing him to feel. He feels he might be able to try and eat a light meal if he can manage to find one, but doesn't know which entrée from the menu is the lightest, not that any of entrees are small ones in size, in which Carter figures he'll have to deal with even the lightest of the entrée coming in a large portioned size.

Haruhi sighed as she tried to pick. She had a light smile. She looked over at tamaki with a smile thinking. She was hopimg this was going well. She looked at the menu looking for the cheapest meal, she didnt want to be a hassle.

Tamaki looks at Haruhi with a smile too and says "Order whatever you like Haruhi. It's on me."

Carter, while still looking at the menu in one of his hands, reaches for his glass with his other hand and then brings it to his mouth and drinks some of it, sprite being the drink that he had ordered. He had ordered it, hoping drinking sprite that evening would help with his queasy feeling and get him through the meal with his family and Haruhi, knowing it's important to his older brother. Finally several minutes later Carter finds a meal on the menu that looks like it'd be light enough.

Haruhi smiled softly, " you sure, tamaki.." she smiled and said " thank you " She began to look at the other meals. Hmm something that a girl would eat, she had to think like wearing dresses and stuff. She looked over at this salad thing that was a side to a soup. Haruhi thought that'd be best. She smiled lightly.

When the waitress comes back to take everyone's orders, Carter orders his meal, his entrée being soup as Haruhi got, in which carter ordered the restaurant's vegetable soup. It came with a side of breadsticks, as well as a free appetizer, in which Carter wasn't sure if he wanted anything but the soup for his meal. But sense the appetizer was served with it, he ordered something that his brother would probably want, so Tamaki could have it later if he wished to. Carter wasn't sure about the bread but he figured that could be eaten later too.

Haruhi wasnt sure what else to talk about. She lightly smiled as she looked at tamaki. She really hoped this was going well. She knew that she was nervous but she was working through it she thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.