Ouran High School Host Club RP 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adara stands next to Kyoya as he hears Heather speak the words stating that she and Hailey have no way out their father's girp on them.

the next day haruhi came back into the school. heather and hailey were crying in the girls bathroom. haruhi come into the bathroom, " heather hailey whats going on?"

Kyoya who's walking out in the hallway hears Hailey and Heather both crying as he walks past the girls bathroom. While standing out in the hall, he wonders what could of happened.

Adara's at the elementary building meanwhile, knowing that today is report card day, and dreading even entering homeroom to recieve his.

heather sighed, " she us bleeding out since home, she wont go to he doctors quarters."

Haruhi sighed , " well give he n choice lets go. " she went on the other side of hailey trying to help her. she sighed and went out of the bathtoom to go to the tor quarters. seeing Kyoya

Kyoya sees Hailey, looking at her with shock shown in his expression. He then looks at Haruhi blinking his eyes a couple of times and then says "Is there anything I can do to help?"

Haruhi sighed, " come with us to the doctor quarters, alright.." She was shocked she then quickly went down the hall with Heather on the other side of Hailey, the rest of the group was at the corner of the end of the hall. " Come on.. it's alright.. Hailey, we are almost there." They entered the doctor quarters, and gave hailey to a doctor. Haruhi hugs Heather, " it'll be alright okay.." Once the doctors got Hailey patched up, Heather walked in, Haruhi was breathing hard, her wezak self carrying that body, she shook her head shocked, she sighed, She muttered. " I am so lucky to have a loving father at that. " She looked down and sighed.

Kyoya stands with Haruhi hearing her say that. He then starts to think about Adara for a few minutes.

Haruhi looked up at Kyoya. She heard tamaki and the twin boys. She watched the two twin girls look at each other like that. She wished she had a twin. She sighed looking down, " how does it feel having a sibling? Being able to risk your life for someone?" She looked at the girls, you can say she is a bit jealous.

Heather held Hailey's hand looking at her, " hailey.. we need to get away, perhaps we can call our Aunt, maybe she'll take us."

Hailey sighed, " heather, please... I mean isn't she dealing with the same thing? Our family has a history of having abusive members in the family.. we weren't able to be happy I mean.. I am scared to like someone and fall in love with them and something like that happen to me, or even you."

Heather nodded, " But Hailey, not everyone is like that. "

Hailey looked up at Heather, " Our family has a curse, with abusives, I want to break that."

Kyoya "Well it's rather nice I guess I could say. That's my opinion of course. And every individual has their own opinion as you know. The bond that siblings share, I'd say Hikaru and Kaoru would be the best two to state as an example, their bond being very strong even though they don't always see eye to eye, in which case as I said before we all have our own individual thoughts and opinions. The part on responsibility and respect, I'd have to say Honey and Chika are the best examples to give. One of the responsiblities of course is instructing one's younger sibling, in which Honey does at a very excellent level and takes a lot of pride in. He of course has to respect Chika though, and Chika has to respect him also, in which case, they do respect eachother well. The part you mentioned, that part being protection, you could say Heather is doing that right now or at least trying to make an attempt at it. And I'll probably have to do that same thing this afternoon when my father comes to check mine and Adara's grades. Adara's grades are very good of course to which most any parent would be proud of him getting the grades he got. My father however, sense my grades are still better than Adara's considering the fact that I'm in advanced classes and still make good grades, will most likely scold Adara harshly as he always does, and as you heard Adara say our father hits him sometimes too when he scolds him."

Haruhi looked up at Kyoya. " It must be hard then, I mean having all that bravery.. I guess its good I don't have any younger siblings, or siblings at all. I can be loyal, but with me and my dad it seems almost perfect, I am sorry that your father can hit when he scolds..." She looked up at him before she looked at the two girls.

Heather frowned softly, she stayed by her side though, not telling the people there the twins that if one gets hurt the other one gets hurt also. They were unique,they held both of their hands,

hailey frowned, " Don't leave me please."

Heather said, " Have I ever left your side, don't worry about that, they said tomorrow we'd get better, " Hailey knew what she meant.

Kyoya "Yeah. I'm sorry my father gets like that as well. But I guess all I can do when he does get like that is stand up for and help defend Adara now that I know about him. And had I known what was going on whenever my father came to the school that day, had I known I had a little brother and that our father was beating him cause his grades weren't as high as mine, considering even though he made all A's and B's I was taking advanced classes and was still making high marks, I would've started defending Adara a lot sooner. I'm just glad I found out before Adara got an even worse injury from our dad's beating on him."

Haruhi noticed the people behind them, looking and seeing tamaki. " Well yeah I mean I guess I can relate, standing up for someone is very hard." She looked down before she went to go check on them. But seeing the red spot as like Hailey on Heather, " wait ar eyou two those type of the twins that one gets hurt, that you get hurt?"

They both nodded "It's only because we are so close to each other. " They both said.

Haruhi sighed, " Well i think you should get wrapped too I mean I am worried. " She heard her cell phone ring, Good thing the twins that she is in class she got a phone from them. She answered the phone, it was her father. " I heard from the principal about what happened, are you friends okay?" Haruhi smiled, " they are fine, well we just fond out a cool fact, I'll see you when you pick me up for my piano lessons." She then closed the phone, sliding it in her school bag. She looked at the girls before she walked to the group," Did you know that there are twins that if one gets hurt they get hurt too?"

Hikaru and Kaoru look at eachother when Haruhi asks that question. They smile at one another and then Kaoru says "Yeah. We heard that some twins are like that. Some might also call it twin telepathy, where one twin will sense the other is in pain and will feel pain themselves because their brother or sister is in so much pain."

Hikaru "Yeah. Kaoru and I are like that ourselves."

Haruhi looked at him, She sighed softly. She gulped. She wondered. She tilted her head and wondered. She tilted her head and nodded. She looked at her girlfriends who both held the same side. She sighed softly. She looked over at them and smiled at the guys. Realizing next week is the last day.She wondered. she yawned softly. She smiled softly, even though she was worried about them,

Tamaki having heard everything looks to Haruhi. He knows how worried Haruhi is about Hailey and Heather, them being her friends. He wants to try and take some sort of action to help keep them out of the hands of someone who abuses them just as much as she does. He also wants to help Kyoya out considering his younger brother's situation, the fact that Tamaki's Kyoya's friend, and the fact that Kyoya's little brother is friends with Tamaki's own little brother.

Feeling worried and nervous about Adara, knowing Adara got his report card, Kyoya looks to the clock, knowing that the elementary school let out an hour ago.

Haruhi sighed, she heard her phone, she looked at it, not in the mood to talk. She walked over to her friends. Sitting there, " you two will be fine, I know you will. " She smiled softly, she glanced over at the guys seeing the worried faces. She sighed turned to them. She had a deep secret and was afriad to tell the guys.
The girls both looked at them and sighed.

Heather stood up, " here I'll go get you food, Hailey.." She held ont owhere her sister was hurt, but on her body, it was bleeding but she didn't care, She walked past the guys to go get some food.

(by the way, her secret is magical )

Kyoya looked to Heather as she left the room. He was worried about her and Hailey both, as well as very worried for Adara's sake, Adara having not arrived at the high school yet after his own school day let out knowing their dad would be there any minute if he hadn't already arrived.

A knock comes at the club room door just a few seconds after.

Heather was worried, she closed here yes, gripping onto the table when she came back but then went back into the room her sister was staying at.

Hailey hugged her sister.

Haruhi looked at them, " look I can help you guys.. I have a gift.." She blinked. " Please I was born with this. and she touched their arms and it glowed the wound was getting healed.

They looked at each other and hugged her and then Hailey got out of the medical part and then wondered. " Haruhi... perhaps we can get away from our father for a while."

Haruhi smiled. " Well... I have two couches.. but.. I have to ask my father."

Another knock comes at the door, the one doing the knocking at the door knocking about 3 times, each knock with a couple of seconds in between.

Tamaki knows that with Haruhi, the girls Heather and Hailey will be safe. He looks to the door.

Heather, Hailey, and Haruhi came into the club room the back way. They all were giggling about a joke. But Hailey heard the knock seeing the looks, Haruhi glanced at Tamaki... Confused she walked over to him, " Is that??"

Status
Not open for further replies.