Ouran High School Host Club RP 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyoya waits in the waiting room with Hikaru and Kaoru while his brother is being examined and treated. He thinks silently to himself wondering what he should do. Kyoya's not certain about taking his brother back to their home where their father is after they leave, due to being unsure whether or not their father did this to Adara.

Haruhi blinked and didnt know what to do, she had to get ot the hospital, so basically she ran to there. She looked around and seen the boys, " kyoya!!
" She ran to them, she was out of breath. She blinked. She didn't know what to do. She tilted her head, and then looked around. She hugged Kyoya. I told my dad so.. he is wanting me to be here for you.. and I want to be too." She smiled lightly. She sat down next to them wanting. She wanted to be there for him.

Kyoya hugs her back and gives a light smile to Haruhi and nods at what she's saying to him and says "Thank you. I appreciate you coming Haruhi."

Haruhi nodded, " Yeah I just worry, " She smiled lightly. She looked at him sweetly.

Kyoya smiles lightly back at her.

Soon afterwards Hikaru looks over to the doors that lead to the exam hall as a doctor comes through them from there holding the results from Adara's exams and treatments he recieved.

Haruhi was so nervous. She didn't know what to do. She closed her eyes, she stayed quiet. She gulped softly, she didn't know what to do. She looked at Kyoya. She closed her eyes.

The doctor looks to Kyoya and says "You're the kid's big brother right?"

Kyoya nods and says "Yes. That's right."

The doctor "Well your brother is in a weak state still but he should recover. He did have a lot of fluid in his lungs as if someone had tried to drown him recently. It took a few hours but we got most of the fluid out of his lungs and we treated him for it as well. We want to keep him here for a couple of days though to monitor him."

Kyoya nods at the doctor and thanks him for taking care of Adara. The doctor then goes to register a room for Adara to stay in, but Kyoya, having heard that his little brother was nearly drowned and just recently, is in quite a bit of shock.

Haruhi slowly rubbed his back as the news was put on him. She didn't know what to think. She gulped softly. She then suddenly see her uncle she turnedaround and faced Kyoya. Why would he be nearly drowneded? She blinked ad thought. She gulped. When the doctor away, she hugged him softly.

Kyoya feeling very scared now for his little brother and still in shock says as Haruhi rubs his back "I..I have to find a way to get Adara away from our father. It's getting way too dangerous." Kyoya then his left hand to his head.

Haruhi sighed as she thought. She felt useless. She gulped.

Kyoya ponders in thought for a few minutes trying to think of a way to keep Adara away from their dad. Of course Adara would stay in the hospital for as long as the doctor wanted him to be there and the doctors would help protect him, but where their shelter arrangements for after Adara's hospital stay when he is able to be released would be is what he has to figure out. He glances behind him and sees Haruhi's uncle just as Haruhi saw him.

Haruhi didn't want anything to do with her uncle. She hated him he was an alcoholic, woman abuser... she blinked softly. She smiled at him " if you wondering about tge housing arrangements. . Maybe I can talk to my father.

Kyoya nods to Haruhi and says "Okay that'll be a great help. Thank you Haruhi. I appreciate it."

Haruhi nodded " yeah a d our couch pulls into a bed so thatll help " she smiled. " a d you cab store some stuff in my closet. " sje smiled " ill talk to him

Kyoya nods at her with a smile and says. "Alright."

Haruhi smiled. She then nodded. She gulped lightly. She closed her eyes and saod " here ill call. " she then grabbed the flip phone. She asked and said the whole situation

As Haruhi is talking with her father, the doctors who are in the process of transporting Adara to one of the rooms, come out into the lobby with him. Kyoya decides to assist them, so he gets up off the sofa and walks over to them. He gives his brother a light hug and a caring smile and he then helps as they go to the room.

Hikaru and Kaoru continue to sit on the sofa and they look at one another and then to the clock, where they see it's nearly 10:30.

Haruhi smiled softly. She then said. " thanks.. " she then turned. Seeing just the twins. She then seen that' he was helping him. She yawned. She went to go to go see them in the room.

Status
Not open for further replies.