Ouran High School Host Club RP 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adara, hearing Hailey and Heather, turns to look at them and sees Hailey rubbing her arm.

Hailey looked down softly and bit her lower lip.

Heather shrugged and looked over at Adara. A sweet caring look. They were sorta talking about both men.

Haruhi looked at the girls, studying them, staying in silence though. She jumped when tamaki spoke.

( hope thats okay)

(yeah it's fine^^ And I sent the link for my black butler RP to you in a message^^)

Tamaki "I think that we should find this brother of Adara's and inform him of this. That way he can pick Adara up tomorrow from the elementary school building and bring him hear to the high school building before their father gets here. That way Adara's brother can protect him. His brother needs know about him anyway."

Carter nods and says "Well the part of finding Adara's brother won't be that hard. He's here in the host club."

Haruhi blinked when she heard the last part. She scanned the area. She raised an eyebrow. She scanned the area slowly. " Really?"

( well should I put where she surprises him a visit or shall he visit her?)

Adara "Yeah." He then looks over at Kyoya again.

Kyoya stands up this time after Adara looks at him.

(you can put where she surprises Ciel if you want^^)

Haruhi blinked softly, she noticed the twin girls went behind the twin boys. Haruhi blinked again, " Oh." She looked down.

Hailey didn't realize how many people there was in there.
Heather bit her lower lip nervously rubbing her arm.

Kyoya blinks his eyes a couple of times as well at what he just heard. Then he saves the link to the page that he's looking at on his laptop in a file and then turns his laptop off and closes it and looks to Adara again.

Adara nods to him.

Haruhi blinked and stood there. She heard a car since there was a window at the room. She looked through the window. It was her father. " What time is it?" She asked. She looked at them, curious.

Tamaki looked at the time his cell phone gave and said "It's five minutes to 6:00 Haruhi."

Haruhi gasped, " Really!! I must be going, I'm going to be late for my lesson!!" She kissed Tamaki's cheek " Bye!!!" She ran out of the doors. To go to the bathroom, getting out her dress, and she put the guy outfit inthe bag and she ran to go to the car. " okay okay, lets go!"

Hailey smiled, " gee Haruhi seemed to be excited and shocked."

Heather giggled slightly, " yeah, what got Haruhi like that?"

Tamaki blushes a bit, Haruhi having kissed him. He then looks to Hailey and Heather and says "She's very passionate about her lessons I guess."

Haruhi's dad nods and then gets back in the car and he and Haruhi drive off to her lesson.

Hailey and Heather both smile. " Well yeah thats sounds understandable." Heather says.
Hailey smiled softly and then said, " Mhm, cause us about singing and dancing..."
Heather giggled and looked at Hailey. But then seeing the blush, she smiled, " oh why you so red?"

Tamaki gives a nervous laugh at Heather's question and says "It's nothing really."

Heather grinned, she looked at Kaoru. " Is it something?"

Hailey smiled a little, staying a bit quiet.

Kaoru "Well Tamaki has a bit of a crush on Haruhi let's just say. And she kissed him just a few minutes ago. So yeah."

Heather then smiled. " Oh.. then why don't they confess to each other... not their friends. "

Hailey smiled, " Yeah I know since Haruhi told us something today in class. " She looked at Heather.

Heather smiled more and said, " It doesn't work like that.." She giggled.

Kaoru "Yeah. We've been wondering the same thing actually as to why Tamaki doesn't tell Haruhi. But we figure he's just not ready to tell her yet and he will when he is."

Carter smiles as he looks up at Tamaki after hearing Kaoru say that. He knows Tamaki likes Haruhi a lot.

Tamaki looks to see Carter smiling at him. Tamaki smiles back at Carter.

Heather and Hailey both smile.
Heather and Hailey both rub their arms.
Hailey then looked at them and smiled, she looked at the time on her phone. She needed to get home, but she didn't want to knowing what is going to happen.

Adara stands next to Kyoya while looking at Heather and Hailey and sees the tension in Hailey's expression about her and Heather having to go back to their house.

Heather and Hailey sighed softly, breaking the silence. " We have too. There is no way to come out."
Hailey heard Heather, " But... he..."
She looked down and bit her lower lip She closed her eyes softly.

Status
Not open for further replies.