Ouran High School Host Club RP 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tamaki "Maybe.." He walks over to the door and opens it.

Adara is standing there nearly out of breath and a bit weak in strength from running so fast. He has a several bruises on his arms too, his father having already gotten to him, and Adara having gotten a few on his legs as well as he barely managed to get away from his dad.

Hikaru "Looks like Adara's here now Kyoya. He looks to be a bit bruised up, which indicates that your's and his dad is deffinently here. It looks like he was able to get away from him before he got a more serious injury though and that's a good thing."

Hailey hid behind the guy she liked, Hikaru. She glanced up at him and blushed but stayed behind him. Heather was right next to her, but she was behind Karou.

Haruhi just went to stand next to Tamaki when she had a chance. she didn't say a word.

Kyoya orders Mori to contact the nurse at the high school's infirmery and get her to come to the host club room right away to which Mori does as he's told to do. Kyoya in the meantime sits Adara on the couch, goes over to the club's supply storage closet and takes out a first aid kit, and then comes back over to the couch where he placed his brother, and there Kyoya does the first round of treatment to Adara's wounds.

The twins both held hands tightly, they were scared. But as long as they had each other, and the twin guys they'd be fine.

Haruhi sighed softly, sitting on a couch before thing, thinking about it. She gulped, she didn't know what to do. She looked around and then noticed the father. She blinked.

Kyoya, seeing his and Adara's dad, steps over a bit and stands in front of his little brother in order to protect him from their father.

Kaoru and Hikaru stand in position ready to help Kyoya out as well to protect Adara.
Tamaki stands with Honey and Mori ready to help as well.

Mr. Ootori comes over and looks over both his sons' Kyoya's and Adara's report cards right there in front of his two boys. He then signs them and gives a slight glare to Adara, the fact that Kyoya got better grades once again even though Adara made 5 A's and only 2 B's and high B's at that.

Kyoya gives his father a glare and stands firm shielding Adara from him.

Haruhi who crossed her arms, waiting. She looked at Adara. She then remembered her report car. She glanced at it, she was just going to wait until he picks her up She looked over at tamaki. She sighed lightly. She tensed as someone randomly touched her shoulder. She noticed the boys who were standing, but then she seen the twin girls. She sighed softly. She mouthed, " it'll be okay," She paused. " I hope." She looked over and then looked over to watch this. She gulped and waited for them to stop. She glanced over. She looked down she was still in her boys uniform, knowing only all of them only knew she was a girl. She sat down where there was a chair. She looked at the girls and wondered.

Kyoya steps forward which is when Tamaki and Honey move in to shield Adara and Kyoya says firmly "Listen father. The condition you have that each one of your male children has to surpass the brother that came before him has gone on long enough. I didn't cause a scene when you hit me after finding out I was participating in running this host club with Tamaki, something that you ordered, considering the fact you told me to work alongside and get along with him, because you wanted Tamaki's father to get along with you in the business world and you thought it would be easier if Tamaki and I were friends. Now that is no way start a friendship with someone, and I was reluctant at first but I went along with it, and eventually I did become very good friends with Tamaki and on my terms, and him and I have been friends ever sense. And when Tamaki had the idea to start this host club I decided to help him with it, and I made friends with Hikaru, Kaoru, Honey, Mori, and Haruhi whom took part of the host club as well with Tamaki and I. But hearing that you hit Adara, and hearing that you sometimes hit Adara to the point where he's left near to blacking out afterwards, and that you do it just because he doesn't make a high of marks as I do. I mean Adara gets straight A's and B's in his grades. I haven't yet seen even a C on his report cards. I mean sure this is the first report card I've seen of his, but I called Adara's teachers once I found out about him being my brother, and I asked how good he was doing in school and asked if there was any subject he was struggling in, and they all told me that Adara has been doing a wonderful job in all his classes every year so far, and is still doing just as well this year, and that he has always made great grades on his mid-term progress, and his report cards."

Haruhi and the girls are just scared. blinking about what was to happen. Haruhi looked at Adara before her own arms, she slid down her sleeves and looked down. Ever since her father has gotten ahold of beer, well he started drinking beer hearing mother died. She closed her eyes, she was just hoping that it will be okay. She crossed her fingers behind her back o make sure Adara is safe, bcause being abused isn't really what someone wants. She glanced over at the two girls and smiled sweetly. The two had gotten away from their father. It was shocking on how many fathers these days abuse their children, It is usually because of something from the past. She heard how Kyoya spoke.

Adara grows a bit weak in his knees being afraid and also in pain and he slightly grabs the bottom of Honey's school uniform blazer as he loses his balance slightly.

Honey feeling the tug, catches Adara to keep him from falling.

Kyoya and Adara's father doesn't say a word in response to Kyoya. He just shakes his head, signs both Kyoya's and Adara's report cards and sets them back on the table, and then after giving Adara a second glare, Mr. Ootori exits the club room.

Haruhi sighed as he left. She looked at her card, she slid it back. She didn't want to cause them much trouble. She knew she had a date with her father's bosses son. Which is rich. Plus she might like him or maybe for her father like he said. she might have to marry him. She glanced over at everyone. She looked out the window she muttered to the girls, " I have to go soon. To Olive garden. " She smiled lightly.

The girls bot look at her, " what????why?" The girls and looked around. Haley sighed, " why ? Do you have to?" Haruhi. Nodded.

Tamaki notices Haruhi's light smile and the way she's acting from the angle from where he's standing. He sees that she doesn't seem too happy and this makes him very curious and wanting to take some kind of action to find out why she's not happy so he can help to solve the problem. He's not sure of where to begin though considering it's dinner plans he's going to have to deal with. He after all has his own plans with his father and his younger brother Carter later on for dinner though he doesn't know yet where they are going sense his father hadn't yet made any suggestions as to which restaurant to dine in.

Haruhi sighed softly. She looked down softly looking at the girls, but looking at Tamaki. She lightly smile. She didn't know what to think, seeing everyone look at them two.

( what if it was him??)

Tamaki looks up at the clock to see how much time there is before he has to meet up with his father, his report card in his pocket.

(sure^^)

Haruhi blinked, seeing the time. She had alot to do, picking out the right dress to wear at the dinner. Her father was coming, she knew that... maybe the guys father was coming too.. or maybe not? She has to make sure with her father. She blinked softly. She then looked over.. seeing her fathers car. " Bye guys..." She then went to skip as she went to go to the car. She kissed her father on the cheek before getting situated, and they drove off.

the twins looked at each other. " Wow... " She said. She then looked down. Heather smiled and high fived her sister.. " She totally does." As if they were mentally talking. She smiled at the guy she liked and smiled.
Hailey nodded. She smiled sweetly, she was the more quieter one.. She looked at Heather, poking her stomach.

After Haruhi leaves, having kept silent about the dinner he was going to go to while she was there because he didn't want her to get upset with him, Tamaki rubs his head thinking about how his father had also said that he would get him a table where he was going to be talking with another guy and Carter was going to be with them and that his father had arranged another table for Tamaki nearby but still at enough distance where they wouldn't disturb Tamaki and the other person, one of the female gender, that his father arranged for Tamaki to meet and eat with and Tamaki says to himself "I wonder what Haruhi will think about all this when I tell her tomorrow. I mean I love her. I don't want to be with any other girl and I want her to know that." Tamaki then sighs and says goodbye to his friends for the day, picks up his things, and goes out of the club room and heads to get his brother Carter from the elementary school building.

Once Haruhi gets to her house =, she noticed the time. She closed her eyes and put herh air down, it reached her waist.After she took a shower, she curled her hair. She put on her makeup and looking at the pretty red dress . She got on the heels then she put a hairband that matched her dress in her hair. She smiled softly. She then went to the living room until it was time to leave with her father. She put on her leather jacket too.

Tamaki gets a call from his father while waiting for Carter to come out from school and then says in answer "So it's the Olive Garden restaurant we're going to eat at then? Okay dad. See you there a bit later."

Once Carter gets out from school him and Tamaki head to their home at the Suoh mansion and shower and get ready and then they both go to the restaurant in their family's limo to meet up with their father.

Haruhi's father rented a limo. She looked around, she bit her lower lip. She got out and looked at her father, where they were suppose to meet the people. She noticed some blonde. She looked over at her father before she let the father speak and then said, " this is my daughter.. Haruhi." She was shown to everyone. She noticed Tamaki. She blinked softly. SO she was forced to marry him? Or arranged to marry him. Well does he like her like that? Or what is going on.

Tamaki glanced over to see who the girl his father had arranged for him to meet with was and sees Haruhi in her dress standing there before him and blinks his eyes and says "H..Haruhi?"

Haruhi blinked. " tamaki?" She looked at him and blinked softly. she bit her lower lip. She tensed. She looked at the father of Tamaki. She nodded. She looked at him and blushed. SHe didn't know what to say."

Status
Not open for further replies.