Ouran High School Host Club RP 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few knocks come at the door of the host club several minutes later.

Haruhi blinked, " Who could that be..." She stood up quickly. She bit her lower lip. She wondered and looked around, She wrapped her arms around herself.

After a few more seconds the door opens and two young boys peek their heads in.

One of the boys says "Um..Sorry to interupt. But a bunch of boxes were delivered to the elementary school building by mistake. My friend and I brought the boxes here and they are out in the hallway with us."

Haruhi heard the two little boys. She giggled and said, " see they get confused," She walked to them, " thank you , what are your names?"

The boy says "You're welcome. And my name is Adara. And my friend's name is Carter."

Carter who moved from the door and is now standing next to the boxes smiles at Haruhi and says "It's nice to meet you."

Tamaki looks to the door and at the two boys that Haruhi is talking with. Seeing Adara that was directly speaking with her, Tamaki then glances over to Kyoya then back to Adara. Then Tamaki focuses his eyes on Carter next.

Haruhi smiled, " hey. Alright here at least slide this into the room or i can ask the guys.. Hang on.." She went back into the room, " the boxes are too heavy for me to carry, can someone help me."

Hikaru and Kaoru come out into the hall to help Haruhi, Adara, and Carter bring the boxes into the club room.

Haruhi smiled, " thanks boys." She then leaned against a wall. She began spacing out about last nights conversations.

Carter smiles and says to Haruhi "You're welcome."

Adara says "It was our pleasure." He gives a smile and then goes and sits on the couch and sits back as he starts spacing out in his thoughts as well. He glances over in Kyoya's direction as the many thoughts are rushing through his head.

Hikaru sees Adara and says while standing next to Kaoru at the window "That boy Adara seems to have a lot on his mind. I wonder what's up with him."

Haruhi sighed, she was leaning against the wall that was near the twins. " Well.... it might be family issues." She smiled a little. She was thinking of her friend in one of her classes.
Just then the doors slightly opened.
anime01-1_zpsd0268030.gif

The twins Heather and Hailey both came out, they had their hair down today, they had little cake and cookie pieces.
Heather smiled, as they both walked up to Honey, she said, " Here honey, we know how ou like sweets." She smiled and Hailey was just looking down, she was the quiet one. Heather nudged her, " Hailey.."
Hailey was in a trance, looking at one of the boys, Hikaru. She shook her head, " hmm? Oh yes, Honey we made them specifically for you."

Carter being near Haruhi hears her say that and says as he goes toward her "You don't know the half of it when it comes to Adara's issues with his family, well with his father anyway. Adara was the 4th male child born to his family. And his father has always had high expectations of his male children. One of his expectations, when it came to education, was that the younger brother was to surpass the brother that came before him. His eldest brother had high grades to which the second of his edler brothers had to surpass. Then the third male born, whom was the youngest of Adara's elder brothers had to surpass that brother, in which the youngest of Adara's older brothers is taking advanced classes here in high school. Adara however, is having trouble surpassing him even though he's always made A and B letter grades, because his older brother who goes here is making all A letter grades even in his advanced classes. Adara's father, due to this fact, is hardly ever pleased with Adara's grades if ever. And he always scolds Adara pretty harshly and he strikes at him sometimes too. And report cards go out tomorrow."

Honey smiles and thanks Heather and Hailey for the sweets, while slightly overhearing all of what Carter is saying to Haruhi. He looks to Adara after that feeling for him and sees Adara glancing to Kyoya. He then recalls the day that Kyoya's father came and struck Kyoya to the floor for participating in running a host club with all of them, even though it was Tamaki's idea and Kyoya's father had instructed Kyoya to start hanging out with Tamaki and become friends with him.

Haruhi's smile disappeared, She felt terrible, her father is always understanding, she has all A's right now but still, gee. She sighed and said, " yikes." She bit her lower lip. She felt bad. She hated people who didn't treat their children ever so nicely. She looked down and sighed some, she looked out the window, a little girl was playing with the guy who is at the black magic club. She missed her older brother, she wanted to see him. Yeah, she had an older brother, but they haven't told any body else because, well Haruhi is suppose to be the only child, which technically if you think about it, she is. Realizing summer was just in a couple of weeks. Shall she tell them that she was going, well they follow me wherever I go. She thought softly, at least to have her slightest idea, just tell the twins tomorrow in class.. She smiled but frowned at what was going on.

Heather and Hailey glanced at the twins. Heather smiled, " You two should try it, " she said.
Hailey smiled and wondered if she should go to the room and get the cookies she ran out to go to get the two cookies, she wasn't even gone five minutes.
Heather smiled, " here they are really good."

Hikaru and Kaoru try the cookies that Heather and Hailey give to them and then Kaoru says after trying his "These are really good."

Hikaru then says "Yeah they are. Thanks you two."

Adara while looking to Kyoya, a few minutes later exits all thoughts from his mind except for two, the thought about how Kyoya's the only one of his siblings and the only member of his family that doesn't know about him yet, and the thought that report cards are comming out tomorrow. The thought about his report card comming out sends chills down his spine. He knows that no matter how good his grades turn out to be, his father will still focus on the comparison of Adara's grades to Kyoya's and that his grades won't be as good, much less surpass Kyoya's grades considering Kyoya's taking advanced classes and still making all A's. He knows that due to this he'll get scolded and possibly hit again.

Haruhi smiled softly, at hearing the two twins.

Heather looked up, her eyes sparkling at Karou. " You really think so?" She bit her lower lip and looked at the cookies. Hailey was holding the plate, noticing Honey's eyes.
Hailey smiled and said, " Would you like more? Or are you good?"
Heather bit her lower lip, just thinking. What if she came with the host club opened? So they can go to the twins.

Honey looks to Hailey again giving her another smile as he says "Yeah. Maybe one more."

Kaoru nods to Heather smiling and says "Yes I do."

Hailey smiled sweetly at Honey, " Okay, Take what you want." She looked up at Hikaru.

Heather looked at Kaoru as she smiled, "I'm glad you like it." She blushed.

Honey takes another cookie and then glances back over at Adara's direction wondering how to protect him from get beaten by his father again after getting his report card the following day.

Kyoya a few minutes after that glances up to see Adara looking directly towards him. He then looks to the others.

Hikaru looks to Hailey.

Hailey smiled at Hikaru, " You wanting another cookie?" She felt like they two were the only ones in the room. Her heart was beating fast. She looked down and blushed.

Heather looks around, wanting to help get away from a beating of a father, she had to deal with that enough, she got beaten for just.. being her, Hailey too, there were bruises on their body.

Haruhi sighed some and looked at Adara trying to figure out what to do, " What if you weren't at your house, so you wouldn't get hurt..."

Hikaru "Yeah sure. Thanks" He takes another cookie as he overhears Haruhi's question to Adara.

Carter looks to Haruhi and says "Well the problem with that is, Adara's father comes here on report card day to sign his and his brother's report cards so they can give them back to their teachers right away. And Adara has to get his report card signed so it's not like he can avoid it."

Hailey smiled lightly. She watched him but then gazed at her sister,
Heather got a text from their father.
Them two shared the look.

Hailey sighed and looked down, " Why is he like that all the time?" She whispered.

Heather said, " Not sure, but we can't stop him. " Though they were talking about their father.

Hailey softly rubbed her arm.

Haruhi sighed some and looked down, only if there was a way"

Status
Not open for further replies.