Our Secret (potassiumboron x Naomi Tuesday)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Obviously I brush my hair and take care of it, hm? Shampoo and conditioner. Rather expensive ones, so that's where the money I get paid goes to," he shrugged, biting hard on his lip - he would rather die than admit how nice it was to both be complimented, and to have his hair played with affectionately like that. Once the vampire pressed in a little closer, every morsel in Ivan's body screamed to pull away, only because this was something he had been dead against since being disowned for it those years ago... though Ambrose had promised that wouldn't happen. And what choice did he have to trust him? Curling up against him suddenly, that being the agreement needed, he shyly pecked his cheek to test the waters before cracking a wry grin. "You're such a romantic, huh?"​

Ambrose smiled at Ivan. "What can I say, I have nothing better to do." Ambrose then kissed Ivan's forehead and fell asleep with the werewolf wrapped up in his arms. Ambrose wouldn't admit it but he had been up the entire night before hand, talking with the two men he had killed earlier, which was part of the reason he had acted protectively almost the immediate moment that he had seen them.

He smiled quietly at the tight arms around him, the other's soft snores in the quiet room something the werewolf had gotten used to over the nights he stayed awake caring for him, but this time, it was different. He was cuddled up close to him, and noted every handsome feature of the vampire's face. He was adorable, really, and Ivan knew that. He also knew this was a bad thing to do. His father wanted Ambrose to have heirs, and the only way he and Ambrose would ever have children would be through adoption... but that would never happen. Ambrose's father would never accept them as a couple... but it was worth pissing him off just to enjoy himself with the vampire he was growing to love, hence him cuddling up close and closing his own eyes for rest.​

It was until late at night that Ambrose woke up, sitting up carefully as not to disturb Ivan who was still passed out. Ambrose stood up and then headed into the bathroom off to the side where he had himself a bath, and then dried off walking back into the bedroom to find some fresh clothes, and his hair brush. Ambrose was properly washed and cleaned up before he headed towards the bedroom door to poke his head out, find a servant and have that servant go get him a goblet of blood.

"What on earth are you doing?" Ivan groggily asked, peering up once having gone to snuggle further into Ambrose, only to realise that he wasn't there, and as such, it had caused him to stir awake with a tired yawn. "...It's, like, midnight, Ambrose. Seriously, come back to bed... you're mad, you know..."​

Ambrose looked back at Ivan, and smiled briefly. "Hey there sleeping beauty." Ambrose walked over to the bed, and sat down on the edge of it. "I know it's midnight, but I can't help to question what my father is up to.." Ambrose leaned over and quickly gave Ivan a kiss on the lips. "Don't worry about me though."

The sleepy werewolf smiled cutely at the quick peck, his cold exterior having now melted away as he eased into his arms naturally, even if he was completely tired. The topic of the other's father immediately had him awake, brow furrowed in evident confusion as he wormed himself up closer to his -or at least, he assumed- boyfriend. "Is he still being all mysterious? He's probably finding you a wife..."​

Ambrose nodded lightly. "Clearly searching for a wife for me." Ambrose stood up when a knock on the door came. He quickly accepted the goblet of blood, and then turned back to Ivan taking a large swig of the blood. Ambrose sighed, and sat back down. "I mean... I don't mind the use of a woman to make my father happy with having an heir, but I would rather have my mate be you."

"I'm sorry, but if you want to be romantic with me, I-I don't want you sleeping with some girl and having kids," he huffed quietly, frowning deeper as he pulled away from his side in disgust, not just at the blood but at the statement itself. "I know if your father wants you to marry, you have to. I know I'll probably be a secret, b-but I'm not happy with you sleeping with this woman. Sorry, no way."​

Ambrose almost did a spit take as he was taking another swig of blood. "No, no, I meant genetically creating a child with your and mine's DNA, and using the woman as a surrogate.." Ambrose looked over at Ivan, and then set the goblet down. "There would be no way that I would sleep with a woman, I don't even swing that way."

He immediately blinked, falling into silence again as he held his knees to his chest, struggling to really take in the other's words. A child? THEIR child? It was a lot to take in, because he hadn't really been intimate with him long enough to think about kids.

But as a werewolf, children were important. They were a piece of him, and he did want them... but using a surrogate didn't really fill him with confidence.

"What if she declines?" He whispered nervously, peering at the vampire with a frown. "Like, she expects to be your wife, Ambrose. Having her own child with you, not be a surrogate."​

"I'm saying that we would go find a surrogate... Ivan if we are to be a family, I want to make everything perfect, nothing out of place, and nothing wrong." Ambrose sighed, and pushed his hair back. He looked over at Ivan and smiled. "Besides I'm sure you would rather prefer having a genetically made child from our DNA than adopting one... I mean there is nothing wrong with adoption but to have a child from our own DNA would be... special."

"Isn't it too soon? We haven't made love yet, and we haven't even gone on a date, and you're proposing children," he sighed, trying to hide how frankly delighted he was at the sound of his own child, trying to remain with his maturity intact and not to get carried away in the elatedness of it all.

Moving to brush his hair from his forehead for him, he softly smiled to himself, breaking his guard down again to peck his lips, finally moving to straddle him a little, perched on his lap with a hum. "I suppose we're soulmates though... I'd love a child, honestly. A-A few, to be honest. And they'd be adorable, obviously... ah... w-when?"​

"Well." Ambrose placed his hands on Ivan's waist. "Preferably after the wedding and all, but for right now you're only my boyfriend, I haven't even proposed." Ambrose smiled and kissed Ivan before leaning back slightly. "You know... At some point whether it be now or much later, I will take the throne from my father, and he will have no choice but to put up with the fact that I am with you.

"...You know, I love you. I guess I have for a while-- I mean, I... shouldn't be here. I should be with my tribe, but... you are sorta my tribe, only person I need, until the kids come," he decided. He may not appear the friendliest of people straight away, but the way he was already cuddling into the other did indicate that he was, and could be, a nice person... though that was more or less just with Ambrose, really. "...Your father will be furious though. I'm sure he hates me."​

"Oh my father can go right ahead and suck it... I've been waiting for years to tell you how I fell about you, about everything..." Ambrose sighed and stared at Ivan. "I've wanted for so long, to just sit with you and have us both talk about some of the guards in the place..." Ambrose pushed strands of hair out of Ivan's face. "Before you were even assigned to me, I was told why you were no longer with your tribe, and it just made me light up with such happiness that there was someone else out there that likes guys like I did."

"...You knew about that?" He blinked warily, having no idea the other knew the facts behind just why Ivan had been kicked out, that fact suddenly making him cringe, though wasn't angry - it was mostly a relief that he didn't have to talk about it too much if the other knew. Though he did immediately hit his chest lightly with a loud snort at his comment, rolling those light blue eyes of his. "Talk about guards together? Gosh, I thought you only had eyes for me~?"​

"Uh yeah... it was like a safety thing..." Ambrose chuckled. "Well of course I do but nobody said that we can't still gush over how fucking hot the guards are." Ambrose smiled, and then laid down placing his arms behind his head so that he could still look at Ivan. "But besides that, you're the best thing to look at here."

"If we're dating, I'd rather you not look at the guards, or any guys for that matter," he grumbled with a pout on his porcelain features, nestling into his chest all the same... mostly to hide a raging blush. "Maybe they're gorgeous, but that doesn't mean you should stare at them now you have me, hm?"​

"Alright, alright. I promise that the only boy I shall ever stare at will be you." Ambrose raised a hand as if in oath. He then flipped them around so that Ambrose was ontop, and he gently started poking Ivan in a playful manor. "Now, I think it's time to find out if my dead gorgeous boyfriend is ticklish or not."

Status
Not open for further replies.