Our Secret (potassiumboron x Naomi Tuesday)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Staring after him until he left his view, the werewolf had to bitterly wipe his eyes before walking off into the opposite direction. He didn't want this to be happening, of course he didn't, but he wasn't aware of what Ambrose was going through, and as such, saw him to be nothing but a nightmare currently.​

Ambrose sat in his room for days, ignoring everyone and anyone who came to see him. He even refused to eat, and he was done his cycle into vampiric adulthood. He looked like a fright. He hadn't changed clothes, his hair was a mess, and there was rat blood dried on his chin from when he ate one.

Finally daring to return, if only because his adopted mother convinced him to do so, he did have to sneak in in fear of being told to leave, creeping quietly into Ambrose's room. "Ambrose? You, ah... you in here?"​

"Ivan?" Ambrose's voice sounded broken. He lifted his head from his knees and looks towards the door. Ambrose was sitting in the sun, his skin had turned from a creamy pale to an most smoldering grey.

"You look a mess, what on earth have you been up to?" He grimaced, approaching tentatively as he darted in. "...I told you this wasn't a break up, you didn't have to react like... this."​

"You were gone so long..." Ambrose moved slightly and pulled Ivan down into his lap. "I missed you so much."

"It was four days," he sighed, squeaking the moment he was pulled down, a look of nervousness crossing his face as he wearily eased close. "You... ugh... you know I love you, silly."​

"I know.." Ambrose stood and moved to the bed carrying Ivan with him. Ambrose quickly layed down and held Ivan close, and fell asleep.

Ivan tiredly stared at him, not entirely... well, happy. Every time he so much as glanced at Ambrose, he replayed the monstrous display he had witnessed, and for someone he was going to marry one day and have children with, seeing him like this was horrible, hence why the werewolf eased off the bed and headed to get himself something to drink.​

Ambrose shifted but remained past out on the bed. It wasn't till much much later when he regained his creamy pale skin and much of his strength that he woke up.

"Hello again, sleepy head," he commented from the side, having chosen an hour or so ago to sit at the desk and read, only peering over once hearing the groan. "...Feeling better?"​

"Much better." Ambrose replied and stood up before walking over to Ivan. "I'm sorry about what happened, I shouldve warned you that I was under going my change into a full adult vampire... We tend to get violent."

"You should have, yes. I got told by some maid," he muttered, keeping his eyes on the goblet of wine in his hand. "You scared me, Ambrose. Do you realise that?"​

"I'm sorry about that." Ambrose kissed Ivan, and then sniffed the wine. "Good choice. I'll be back" Ambrose disappeared to go get himself something to eat.

He blinked, having expected a little... more from an apology. He had seen his boyfriend act like a complete monster, and all he received was a small kiss and a flitting 'sorry'? He sighed to himself at that, gulping down his wine and refilling it immediately after.​

Ambrose walked back into the room with a glass of blood. "Now where was I... Oh right an apology." Ambrose leaned down and pulled Ivan into a long apologetic kiss.

"I--"He squeaked under his breath, gulping back his surprise wearily before tugging back with an arched brow. "Really? I... you're such a romantic, aren't you?"​

"Yes, yes I am." Ambrose sat back down and continued to drink the glass of blood. "Now what would you like to do?" Ambrose asked curiously.

"...I don't know, just finally relax with my boyfriend-- where's your father?" He finally asked, realising he had no idea about that. "Is he... mad at you? And what about that woman you were going to marry?"​

Status
Not open for further replies.