Our Secret (potassiumboron x Naomi Tuesday)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Obviously I need chocolate. I always need chocolate," he sighed, trailing after him as he pulled his hair into a neat bun, grabbing his hand tiredly. "You can't disobey your father though, can you?"​

"I will if I have too." Ambrose said, and then picked Ivan up and jumped out of the window. Ambrose then placed Ivan down, and lead him towards the bakery shop. "Come on let's get you some chocolate."

"I do wish y-you wouldn't do that," he huffed, nudging his arm in evident annoyance, though by the sight of his smile, it appeared to be playful at least. "...Wait, the bakery? Are we even allowed back after what happened with those men last time?"​

Ambrose chuckled. "I don't think they would even dare keep their prince away.. I'm their best costumer." Ambrose lead Ivan into the bakery and then went to order their food and drinks.

"Oh, really now, Mr Popular?" He snorted under his breath, wearily taking his seat. No matter the other's apparent confidence, he still found himself peering around nervously. "...I want a milkshake, okay?"​

"Alright. And don't worry, nothing bad is going to happen." Ambrose retrieved the food and returned, placing the milkshake in front of Ivan. "Why don't you just enjoy yourself."

"Because, believe it or not, aside from being your boyfriend, I'm also your guard, and if anything happens to you, I'll be out of work and I'll have no money," he explained quietly, instantly reaching for the milkshake for a much needed sugar boost. "...What are you gonna do about your... ugh... fiancée?"​

Ambrose looked up. "Oh her... eh, I was thinking of just dumping her on her house outside the castle doors, telling her I'm taken, I'm spoken for, and then when my father complains I'll just kiss you right in front of him."

"...So your father will just fire me on the spot then? Great," he sighed heavily, not wanting to be pessimistic, but there was hardly much to be optimistic about, aside from the fact Ambrose was being rather thoughtful. "I guess it's worth it, to date you~"​

"He may fire you, but you'd be considered a prince along with me... Which means access to the royal account.. Lots of money to spend on whatever you want." Ambrose grinned and picked up his drink.

"Ah, really? I... you have it all sorted, huh?" He chuckled to himself, his cheeks brightly lit all the same in response. "I do feel a little sorry for that woman, though. She expects to marry you."​

"Of course I have it sorted." Ambrose smiled and leaned back in his chair. "Well I'm sure the woman will be able to handle it."

"How are you so nonchalant? She... She'll be heartbroken. She expects to marry a Prince for crying out loud," he muttered to himself, sighing at the other's indifferent attitude.​

"She expects to marry a prince.. Nobody said which prince.." Ambrose looked Ivan up and down. "I'll throw her at my little brother since I'm obviously going to end up being disowned, but then overthrow my father.."

He pursed his lips quietly, breaking the chocolate bar into separate pieces as he thought. "Your brother? That could work... He's a sweet guy."​

"I know, and I know my brother prefers women, and wants to impress my father." Ambrose looked out the window to see several guards walking with the young woman towards the bakery. "Well fuck me.."

"Just relax, hm? You've already said to her you don't want to marry her, and besides, it's not like we're making out in open air-- you haven't even kissed me properly yet," he sighed, folding a leg over the other as he carefully held his milkshake. "Just don't worry, act normal."​

Ambrose leaned back in his chair again, and then stared down at his food before fixing his hair so that it was flipped over, and showing his side cut once again.

"Once you tell your father, we can be a couple, in public, can't we?" He asked finally, if only to make some sort of conversation in the sudden silence. "Like, cuddles and kisses and stuff?"​

"Yeah of course." Ambrose looked up as the bakery door opened, and the guards and woman walked in. Ambrose huffed and then stood up, leaned over the table, placed his hand on the back of Ivan's neck, pulled him closer and kissed him as passionately as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.