Our Secret (potassiumboron x Naomi Tuesday)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spluttering under his breath at the sudden kiss, the werewolf had to shakily placed down the hot chocolate in fear of tipping it. Once that was done, his embarrassment seemed to fade once taking into account the kiss. He was aware of the guards nearby, but frankly, the sudden kiss did take aware from his nervousness, quickly reaching to carefully place his hands either side of his face and wearily moved to kiss him in return.​

Ambrose pulled away from Ivan and smiled at him. Both the guards and the woman that was Ambrose's fiancee were wide eyed and stunned. Ambrose turned to them, and grinned deviously. "Go ahead, tell my father. He has a tight to know."

"I... y-you jerk," he scoffed under his breath, a smile gracing his features as he hurried to fan himself and try to lessen the blush spread across his cheeks. "...This is so embarrassing, ngh."​

Ambrose chuckled and sat back down as he watched the guards run off to tell the king about his eldests sons doing. Ambrose just sat there and smiled at himself.

"You don't have to be so cocky," he reminded, easing back into the chair with his usual nonchalant expression now, only jolted by the blush across his cheeks. "Honestly, your father will be furious."​

"No I don't but I want to." Ambrose smiled and picked up his drink. "Of course he will, but it'll make it all the easier to over throw him..." Ambrose grinned. "And then you will be dating the king."

"You can't overthrow your father," he suddenly blinked, things taking a clearly unexpected turn for him as far as he was concerned, swallowing hard at the very thought. "...It'd bring far too much attention to me, Ambrose."​

"Not to you it wouldn't." Ambrose shifted and looked out the window at the guards returning with his father. "Well get ready!"

Breathing hard, he sunk into the seat to try and at least prevent the inevitable, biting hard on his lip with an anxious glance to Ambrose. "I don't wanna do this, seriously."​

"Nobody said you had to" Ambrose stood and went to meet his father. The start was not so great a bunch of yelling and then Ambrose attacked his father

"A-Ambrose, stop it," he squeaked, hurrying across to try and hurriedly tug Ambrose from the attack. "Y-You're acting like a monster!"​

Ambrose pulled away from Ivan and then kicked his father one last time before turning to Ivan. Ambrose's eyes were pitch black, the look of a hunter vampire was showing.

"I... I'm going to go," he blurted wearily, his arms folding around himself as he scuttled to grab his jumper and dart out - seeing Ambrose like that was hardly desirable. In fact, it was frightening, and he really didn't want to be around him like that.​

Ambrose paused his eyes shifting to a red of worry. "Ivan? Is something wrong?" Ambrose ran after him, ignoring his father who was still on the ground. "Come on speak to me!"

"F-Fuck you," he snapped back, his arms wrapping around himself. he knew Ambrose was a vampire, a dangerous creature, but this was the man he loved, and seeing him attack his own father like that was horrifying. Even if his father was a complete ass, that didn't mean Ambrose should hurt him like that. "I-I... I'm going home. To my home. I assume I don't have to be your protector now. I... want to see my adopted mother."​

Ambrose stopped and stared at Ivan. "Y-y-you're going home..." Ambrose sat down in the middle of the street almost as soon as it started raining. "L-l-l-leaving..."

"You're a monster, Ambrose. I-I don't... think I like seeing you like this. You didn't have to beat him up! He's your father! H... He loves you, that's why he's this protective. And seeing you act so... animalistic..." He grimaced, holding himself close as the rain feel heavily, though he couldn't care less at the moment. "...Sorry."​

Ambrose stared at Ivan, tears forming in his eyes. Ambrose stood up ever so slowly and then turned in the direction of the castle. "Go then...." Ambrose wiped away his tears and then started walking back to the castle. "Don't bother getting your stuff from the castle.."

"I'm not splitting up with you, I-I'll be back soon," he called out quietly, silently disturbed by his behaviour lately. It was more than troubling. "i... I just need a break, okay? A few days..."​

"Just go!" Ambrose yelled and then quickly disappeared in the direction of the castle. Ambrose didn't really believe that it was just a break, but what did he know, he was too busy going through a stage in his vampire life, that was almost similar to human puberty.

Status
Not open for further replies.