Our Secret (potassiumboron x Naomi Tuesday)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Don't you dare," he suddenly warned, eyes narrowing seriously... even if he knew that the vampire was bound to just ignore it and do what he wanted, the wolf now squirming like a child beneath him, whining as he did so. "A-Ambrose, I'll just laugh and wake everyone and get us attention..."​

Ambrose leaned down. "O I'll just swallow all of that laughing up with a kiss." Ambrose said as he started tickling Ivan's sides, awaiting his reaction, awaiting the laughter so he could just hide it with a kiss.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: potassiumboron
And instantaneously, the usually quiet and lazy boy grew bashful, trying to hit him away as he erupted into cute snorts and giggles. He may be a werewolf, and easily able to match the other in strength, but the fact he was being tickled was somewhat distracting him from using that strength to its potential. "A-Aha, Ambrose, s-seriously~ S-Stop~!"​

Ambrose chuckled, and then kissed Ivan quickly before pulling away. "It's getting late... You should probably head to your room for some sleep." Ambrose yawned loudly. "And so do I."

"I have to guard you, dumbo," he reminded, folding his arms as he wearily got to his feet - he would only transform the second he was sure Ambrose was sleeping. He didn't really like to show his wolf form to anyone, even the boy he was happy to start a family with.​

"Oh fine." Ambrose stripped from his clothing, and then crawled into his bed, and layed on his stomach. It wasn't long before he started snoring.

The moment the other drifted off was the second he transformed - the now pure white wolf settled at the foot of the bed, like usual, his head rested on his front paws and tail swaying behind him lazily. As tired as he was, it was paramount he stay awake if he wanted paying for his work, plus he could ever forgive himself if something happened to Ambrose and he slept through.​

It wasn't till much later that Ambrose woke up after falling off his bed. He looked about for Ivan quickly, and then wondered if he had gone to bed. "Ivan?" Ambrose got up and made sure to put on a long sleeved grey shirt.

The wolf wearily groaned under his breath, lifting his head but before setting eyes on Ambrose, he at least transitioned back into his human form, tugging a blanket around himself. He was always without his clothes whenever he turned back, having removed them before turning to avoid ripping them, and while he was technically dating the vampire, it was a little much at the moment to be seen naked in front of him. "Yeah? You're awake, then?"​

Ambrose looked over at Ivan and smiled slightly. "I am, and I think it's time you go get some sleep." Ambrose pulled on some pants as he walked over, and quickly scooped Ivan up into his arms. Ambrose quickly kissed Ivan, and then took him from the huge bedroom, to the small one that belonged to Ivan. Ambrose placed Ivan down, and then looked around the room. "Never thought I would see your room."

"Y-Yes, well, you weren't supposed to. It's my little private space," he stammered, mostly because he only had a thin blanket protecting him from the other seeing him naked, and was at least thankful once in bed, tugging the thick duvet around himself. "...Do you want to come sleep beside me? We're dating. It's what couples do, Ambrose."​

"I would love to, but I can't... You know I can't." Ambrose shoved his hand into his pants pockets. "I gotta go though.. My dad wants me down in the throne room."

"I want to be a normal couple," he grumbled, stubbornly turning his head away in clear annoyance with his apparent boyfriend. He knew he couldn't help it, but that didn't mean he had to enjoy the fact he had to just see Ambrose pretend not to date him, for his father's sake.​

Ambrose sighed. "Look, I don't want it to be like this either, and hopefully it will change. But for right now both of us will have to deal with it." Ambrose leaned down and kissed Ivan, before disappearing heading towards the throne room.

He bitterly scowled, evidently -and understandably- not in the best of moods following that, curling up in bed with a frown etched on his expression. How was he supposed to be happy when he had to face not being able to be a proper boyfriend in a proper relationship?​

Half an hour later Ambrose was storming up the stairs, a young woman trailing behind him asking all these questions about when she'd move in or such other stuff. Ambrose pushed open the door into his room, and then slammed it in the woman's face. Ambrose then screamed, and punched one of the wall several times.

"Who are you?" Ivan muttered flatly, appearing at the first sign of noise with a small frown still drawn on his face, and arms folded over in clear annoyance with the loud noises, pale eyes focused on the woman. He knew who she must be, ad immediately it made him dislike her.​

"Clearly I am Ambrose fiance. Arranged by his father." Ambrose opened the door. "No, no you're not." Ambrose grabbed onto Ivan's wrist and dragged him into the bedroom slamming the door afterwards. Ambrose pressed Ivan to the door as he leaned his head on Ivan's shoulder.

"...She's your f-fucking fiancée?" He snapped, his eyes connoting understandable rage as he fiercely glared up at the vampire, biting anxiously on the inside of his cheek. "Y-You can't be serious, I mean... you're not marrying her, I won't let you."​

"I don't plan on it." Ambrose lifted his head and looked down at Ivan. "This is all because of my father." Ambrose pushed away from the door and headed to the window. "Come on, I need to get out of here. And I have a distinct feeling that you need some chocolate."

Status
Not open for further replies.