Our Retribution OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, been so very busy - lovely post Zombehs, I really don't think I have time to do a collaboration at the moment. Breakdown of my weekend: I'm wicked behind in all my writings, I have a 12-hour work shift on Sunday, 12-hour clinicals on Monday and an exam on Tuesday to study for, so I do apologize :( If you were willing to wait some days, I sure could, but tonight and tomorrow I'm just playing catch up, and studying.

Sorry, been so very busy - lovely post Zombehs, I really don't think I have time to do a collaboration at the moment. Breakdown of my weekend: I'm wicked behind in all my writings, I have a 12-hour work shift on Sunday, 12-hour clinicals on Monday and an exam on Tuesday to study for, so I do apologize :( If you were willing to wait some days, I sure could, but tonight and tomorrow I'm just playing catch up, and studying.
Course that's fine. Nothing to apologize for, it'd be rude to expect anyone to put their life on hold for RPs.

Thanks for understanding Zombehs - my life normally isn't like this with the kind of endless pile up of crap, but when it does happen? Yeah, virtually no time for anything fun :(

Sorry! Been prepping for vacation the past few days. I can't promise this morning, but I can promise a post tonight. If not, then this round is gonna have to skip me. >_< It's been a busy week and a 14 hour road trip isn't something everybody in the group could take. So we knocked out 8-10 hours yesterday and we're finishing the rest of it today. I'll be starting my post as soon as possible, but I don't know what time we're leaving the hotel that we stopped at.

You guys didn't have to wait, but I'm working on a post right now. It'll be done as soon as I can get it. This vacation has been crazy busy XD Not very relaxing, but loads of fun. THE SUN HURTS. Gahh... Anyway, question for you, Ascendant: would our characters be able to actually communicate telepathically? Considering they were a part of a hive mind for the first few moments being infected/undead. While yeah, they've been severed from that mind, wouldn't theirs still be connected, logically? Was curious, it's the kind of thing Trent would try out after a bit of thought. Though I'm sure Sam, having been the first and one to spend the most time in that hive mind, would discover it first... if they even can.

EDIT: Trent's so classy...

Last edited by a moderator:
Given practice they can communicate telepathically. There's probably already be a higher level of interconnectedness between them but it's not something I figured would surface too quickly. The same applies to the rest of the Prometheans, who'll also become more connected to the squad. One possibility is for First Squadron to evolve into Promethean commanders.

Into Promethean commanders? O.o where they lead the batallion of muties?

Yep, could end up planning and leading assaults against the enemy. Or could end up as some special ops force. Really up to how things go.

I get a feeling they'd go AWOL with the direction things are headed XD they may want to take down the enemy, but it seems like their definition of enemy is evolving

That's possible too. I'm rolling with it as I go, don't even have the next mission planned yet. I see what you guys do and I think about what might be the most interesting thing.

Beatrice is going to shake things up, I think... XD Trent, while a bit more self-gratifying than the others, can still react when the fit hits the shan.

Reactions: BKenScout
That a good this or bad this :P

If you guys have concerns feel free to let me know. I realize the girl sounds very FEARish. (Though I've never played FEAR I know it involves some scary girl.)

Well I know Trent will be pulling his SIG and his SRK cause nobody I know is going to hear childish laughter from nowhere and not get ready to bust a fucking ghost.

OH God, I hate creepy little girls sooooooooooo much! *shudders*

Well this is a fun bit of a twist - Promethean commanders, telepathically linked more-or-less eventually? I can see a couple really awesome ways that could go actually. I'll try to get something up tonight, I'm still playing catch up here and there, but we'll see what can be pulled together.

It still isn't really necessary to post in order right now, I may well post after one of you posts, for instance. As a note, the food has disappeared, though their sidearms remain.

Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope.

At least that's my reaction, Aftov's gonna be intrigued.

Reactions: BKenScout
Status
Not open for further replies.