Our Retribution OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't do anything to get shot please. Aftov won't take being the only "human" left too well.

Awwww... You care! *hugs tight* hehehe Don't worry, I'm just messing with our dear GM at the moment, so no, no getting shot... I hope? We'll see, although I should add that no matter how Aftov is savoring his current living, breathing status, living death appears to be in the cards for him and BeeBee and Aftov - but don't worry, they'll come back to life, of course... >.>

I was gonna ask the same question, Mui! XD Trent is not at all content with being thrust into a suicide mission with the intent of actually being killed. Even if he woke up with more power than he had originally.

It was a lovely post Scout, but I'm not so sure how the ending allows the rest of us to have a reaction to the Colonel's news that Trent won't be there to see, participate in - or even otherwise interact with the team, or engage in the Colonel's reaction (whatever that might be/have been). I had a reaction in mind of my own I discussed with Ascendant yesterday, but I'm in the middle of final exams and writing papers at the moment, so my own posts are far slower in coming than they normally would be.

Well, I can edit to have him not leave yet, but if he's gone, then he misses their reactions. ^^ Not that I want him to miss them, but if he leaves, then he has to miss them, people who are miffed and enraged tend to miss the calmer side of things. He needs time to cool down, seeing the colonel after everything, he's just a bit too outspoken with his opinions and thoughts to avoid it and calm himself down before things go down.

Sorry he won't be there to see the others react, but he was already on his last nerve, he couldn't sit in that room for much longer, so he left. No time to process what he'd seen and what happened to him, so he walked out. ^^"

Ohh, hey, thanks Cam! :D

And Mui, that was spectacular. O.o you're playing BeeBee just perfectly. XD

Seems everythingis fine and dandy with Mui's post. I'll give the others some more time to post unless they would rather me wrap up the session.

I'll try and get a post up before a day is up.

Reactions: BKenScout
So very glad you all liked, and looking forward to your post Zombehs!

B-b-banzai?

Hopefully everything s'all good with my post. Hopefully Aftov doesn't actually lose control and get shot to death, but oh well, at least that'd be a great big heaping pile of drama if it did happen.

Beatrice presumably gets more reason to take the path of an Avenger. Trent gets even more mad and Hulks out. Tae/Johnation presumably, hopefully, nopes the fuck out of the infection procedure. Ascendant either hates or loves me for derailing the plot (probably loves because he followed through with it).

There is no noping out of the infection procedure, heh heh.

Reactions: BKenScout
No noping? *grumbles about evil GM's under her breath or something*

That was an awesome post Zombehs, something for everyone! Depending on what Ascendant decrees should happen next or if Camel writes, and if I have time I may post again for a reaction to such a dramatic death! Then again, no stealing away from the joys of a dubious resurrection either - I can be patient ;)

sXxL8Em.gif

so, as "zombies" do they get hungry for normal food? Are they mortal? Thirsty?

I haven't worked out everything but they do have to eat and drink, they aren't literally dead. They do have a naturally higher need for food though, so concentrated calories like meat and fat would be what they'd naturally want most.

No dead Colonel I suppose. I had my popcorn all ready too.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Muirgen
hahahaha So you mean you REALLY would have let me kill him? *sighs dramatically for lost opportunities*

Status
Not open for further replies.