Our Retribution OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there everyone - just to let you all know, I have to leave town for family things from tomorrow morning to Sunday. I will have my laptop with me and intend to write while I'm gone, probably late at night, but obviously I can't guarantee exactly when.

Sorry, not sure how soon I can post, but I'm still here. :) I'm shipping out August 19th and have been so tired between work and getting back to my workout regiment that I haven't formed much in the way of coherent thought. I have to start working through some backlogged replies I owe here and on another site. ^^" Thank you guys for being so patient!

I'm just chilling to see how things go.

Sorry, not sure how soon I can post, but I'm still here. :) I'm shipping out August 19th and have been so tired between work and getting back to my workout regiment that I haven't formed much in the way of coherent thought. I have to start working through some backlogged replies I owe here and on another site. ^^" Thank you guys for being so patient!
July 30th! See you in the fleet perhaps!?

Before I leave if you're still around we should exchange contact info for later XD

July 30th! See you in the fleet perhaps!?

Before I leave if you're still around we should exchange contact info for later XD
I would be more than happy to do before leaving. You'll probably see me at boot camp then, but I'll be just getting in and you'll be... about a quarter through your training. Cool deal, as the date draws closer, keep in touch!

Reactions: FrostedCaramel
It's possible that Camel may wander onto the scene and be creeped out by the sight of the girl, or other things. If you can think of a semi-logical reason why he'd appear, I can probably work with it.

It's possible that Camel may wander onto the scene and be creeped out by the sight of the girl, or other things. If you can think of a semi-logical reason why he'd appear, I can probably work with it.
Uh, they're still in the base right?

I mean Jonathan did his treatment... He could be like... Drawn to the girl or something. Just like this unknown urge that he has to head in this direction and if he doesn't something bad may happen kind of a feeling.

Yes they didn't physically leave, only mentally. If Jonathan cut himself in the room with the shard as instructed, he could've been doing whatever until he came across them. Enough time hasn't passed yet though to have turned him though. That would likely happen at the end of their current day, and it's still the morning I believe. Perhaps at noon. Without having turned, there isn't any influence over thoughts or behavior yet. Essentially the same thing has occurred/is occurring to the other participants, they're getting wounded with shards, along with something else long beforehand.

There's still food all over the floor, I just realized. Silly tray.

I also wonder if it's going to backfire that our two most gung-ho, ego-centric, badass-mentality airheads are going to be at each other's throats pretty soon... They both have some kind narcissistic complex XD BeeBee refuses to admit it, but Trent kind of embraces it in a more light-hearted Dr. Cox manner... I'm so excited to see what becomes of First Squadron

Hmm... And all this time I thought BeeBee was a fairly normal, mostly compassionate person who was really pissed about being murdered, hence losing everything that gave her life any meaning and kinda hanging by a tenuous thread between monster and human. Narcissist? Oh well... :( That's all right, bring it Trent. BeeBee's offering him the chance to meet behind the school at last bell, after the teachers have all gone home! ;)

And I do hope we can get something worked out to get Camels pulled in somehow or other. I would be willing to work with anyone with any ideas to facilitate that happening.

Given Aftov's going to be wandering off, he could probably bump into Jon.

Camel want to enter things?

Was waiting for camel, but I'll probably push things forward sometime this weekend. Currently out in the woods basically though, probably home Sunday or laaate Saturday.

Was waiting for camel, but I'll probably push things forward sometime this weekend. Currently out in the woods basically though, probably home Sunday or laaate Saturday.
I figured you were going to tell me what I should do to get into it........

I'll have a post up today. My bad for the misunderstanding .

Status
Not open for further replies.