Our Retribution OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.
The mexican standoff is ending soon and Johnathan can be worked in after that.

I mean if I don't meet body fat standards in my physical I'll have to wait until I've retaken my ASVAB. If I fail my physical, then it'll take ax month or two. If I pass and CTI is available, I'll be signing that day.

So sorry to keep you waiting. I tried to write last night, but my mind just went terribly, horribly *blank* after a while. Sleep - it was needful! So Mexican standoff can be averted or ended horribly soon I pray, and hello there Camel *waves*

Congratulations again Scout and best wishes for your weigh in and tape - that is all very exciting!

Welp, time for Aftov to go emo.

ALEX!? :cry:

And only to add to the hurt - ouchouchouchouchouchouchouch.... D: Poor BeeBee's poor leg - poor Trent's poor chest! Once the aliens pick a target, they kinda zero in, don't they?

Emo Aftov... This I've got to see XD

You probably won't given he's going to climb into bed and stay there.

If it isn't clear, it's psychological damage that occurs in that world, not physical. Though there is still the sense that the wound is still there, but that feeling diminishes over time.

Got it Ascendant, thank you! I'll probably write up something tomorrow - just far too tired to try writing anything tonight is all!

So if Trent were to hip-throw Aftov in the psych world, would they wake up in the position they were in before the disappearance? Or would they wake up in the position they were in at the end of the "dream?"

Yeah, even if it was an accident, Trent's going to have a hard time recuperating their brotherhood. >_>

And they'll kinda feel the pain, like a phantom limb or something, but there is no wound?

Roughly slumped on the ground at the spot they were at. And essentially like a phantom limb that goes away over a fairly short time.

Question for later: are their sidearms actually destroyed? Or are they still there, just gone during the hallucination?

... I now see the issues with BeeBee. XD She's going to have a real problem with Trent soon. It's Aftov's fault and his inability to make good decisions killed Alex. >_> For Trent, at least. XD

Last edited by a moderator:
They exist. The time and space bending applies only to that world.

... I now see the issues with BeeBee. XD She's going to have a real problem with Trent soon. It's Aftov's fault and his inability to make good decisions killed Alex. >_> For Trent, at least. XD

Heh... *shrugs* He's the one who nicknamed her Beelzatrice.

And so happy to know her sidearm is well and whole! I was rather attached to that sweet little hand cannon (and even happier to know that 'world' really can be manipulated by psychic energies).

I'm very excited to see the workings of this world as our characters discover and potentially learn to manipulate them

It has less to do with psychic energies than it has to do with who is making the world, and what is connected to it.

Bleh. Not exactly happy with the post, but it's something at the least.

I'll reply later today at some point, just got beta access to a new game and I have to get through the rest of class and then lab too :/

Reactions: BKenScout
Looking forward to it Ascendant! Just hopped on to say I liked your post Zombehs - I didn't think BeeBee was going in for a hug, but everyone's perceptions are different and that's what makes this fun, especially with super-emo Aftov now! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.