Our Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
He nodded as Amethyst gave her name, Amethyst... What a rare and beautiful name. He glanced at Hadlee but it didnt seem like she was gonna introduce herself. In fact she seemed to be acting strangely around him, almost like she was scarred. The confused him slightly but he wouldn't press it for now. They really did need to get back.

He nodded in acknowledcement and began to walk with them. They had gotten quite some distance from the tree in such a short amount of time though in truth it turned out they hadn't needed the speed. However it translated to a long and painful walk back and by the end even Pollux was panting a little. He used to long ve in the forest but it jad been awhile since he took such a long walk. He looked at Amethyst with sone concern, she was blaming herself to much for this. The situation had already been forgiven.

He was about to ask her a question was suddenly he heard someone shouting. He turned and saw another girl running from yet another swarm of bee's. 'This place has quite the infestation of bee's.' He thought about stepping forward to take them out again as he had before and would have immediately if he wasent carrying Aeo. He was considering it when he head the sound of throwing up next to him.

He turned to see Amethyst sinking to her knee's. All that earlier food was making a reappearance. He knelt down next to her, jostling Aeo, to put a steading hand on her shoulder just in case to stop her from falling face first into the vomit. He stayed still and silent, just a quiet bit of strength with concern on his face as he looked at her. A few moments after she finished he finally decided to speak. "Are you alright now?" He questioned in his quiet but steady tone holding no judgements but held faint concern.
@Ayla @DANAsaur @Jakers

Aeo's eyes slowly opened, awakened by the sound of... what was that sound? It sounded like a gurgling, splattering sound... oh God, had a monster found him whilst he was asleep? He knew he should have tried to stay awake! Perhaps he should just play de-

Aeo stopped his overdramatic thinking when he realised he wasn't by the tree anymore, and was being carried by the hydra. Out of panic, he wiggled a little bit, but he stopped knowing the hydra only had good intentions. But what was the noise all about? Weakly, Aeo shifted his eyes around, and saw...

"W...w...wha... who... w-what made all that mess..." He mumbled dazedly, looking at a vast puddle of puke. The sight of it made Aeo's face instantly go pale, and he looked like he was about to throw up as well at the mere sight of the pile of plants that decided to mix with bile and make a reappearance. Aeo had a weak stomach when it came to seeing gross things, but what surprised him most was that Amethyst was the one throwing up. He guessed eating all those plants made her ill... well, all he had to do was look away, right?

It wasn't that easy, however. Aeo couldn't really turn around whilst being carried, and for some reason, he kept his eyes open. Just when he thought Amethyst was done, she threw up even more. The sight of this made Aeo gag a little, but before he could throw up himself, looking at the huge puddle of puke caused the weak-stomached shapeshifter to faint. It was as if he'd never woken up, and he remained firm in Nollux's grip.

• Love
Reactions: Wicked
B
lissful Bloom!

"Thank you." Trying to pretend as though she hadn't been flying and screaming in terror just five minutes ago, Blissful coughed and smoothed what was left over of her bee assimilation dress. After 'nonchaltantly' preening for a good ten seconds, Blissful began to speak. "I was trying to get the bees to stop chasing and stinging everyone, but bees are douchebags, so they didn't want to stop. And now since I couldn't get through to the drones, I need to hit the mother ship directly." Blissful sighed and stared determinedly off in the direction of the bee nest where the Queen Bee was most likely lounging on her fat ass and not taking responsibility for the actions of her brothers/sons/male family members. Blissful spun around and smiled widely at Manu. "Ya know...." She began, flying closer to the halfling and settling on the girl's shoulder. "We don't spend that much time together do we Manu? We totally should spend at least two hours of everyday together. Two hours doing...Oh I dunno...Kidnapping and threatening Queen Bees?" She said that last part a lot silently because it wasn't the most glamorous way to hang out and really, who in their right mind would want to spend their beautiful day doing something like that?

Hadlee
Hadlee reacted immediately to Amethyst. She reached over and pulled the damp hair away from her face, holding the makeshift ponytail in one hand and softly rubbing her palm on her back. Hadlee had a small feeling this would happen. Overloading the stomach with water based products so quickly would irritate the stomach, which was exactly why it looked like a cow had stormed through the marsh.

When Amethyst finished, Hadlee tore off another piece of her shirt and gave it to Amethyst for her mouth. It was unorthidox, and a little unsanitry, but she guessed it was better than walking in the Orphange with a ring of vomit across her lips. Her shirt was in tatters now, barely covering her small breasts. It wasnt like she had anything there in the first place, but it was still the thought of being so exposed to one of them. Hadlee gave Amethyst a small smile.

She took one of the Wisp's arms and put it around her shoulders for support. Her mother always carried her when she got sick, but she was too large for Hadlee to pick up. She wasnt sure if Amethyst could support herself or not, but since the Wisp looked too embarassed to speak, she guessed it was better to be safe than sorry. She hefted her body, doing her best to offer as much support as she could. Amethyst was atleast a foot taller than the little Ram, so giving her as much leverage as possible was difficult.

@DANAsaur

Amethyst White
Amethyst simply shook her head at Pollux question and just stared at her puke, ashamed and humiliated. She was somehow calmed down by Hadlee's soothing touch and offered her a cloth which she stiffly took and wiped her mouth, her body quivering and shivering.

She just puked in front of her friends the thought kept on repeating inside her head as Hadlee took one of her arms and put it around her shoulders for support. She was grateful for Hadlee's effort and but removed her arms around her, smiling faintly and covering her mouth with the cloth before speaking. "I'm f-fine... Thank you Hadlee" she can see that the ram is having a difficulty to give her support. She already troubled her too much, she don't want to add something more.

"Could you take care of Aeo for me? I'm just going to head to my room and rest, okay?" she stated and hugged the girl before she went inside the orphanage, leaving the three behind.

She felt dirty and tired. Now, all she wanted most is a hot bath and sleep. Reaching her bedroom, she quickly ran a hot bath and submerged her body to the hot liquid, slowly drifting to sleep.

Manu nodded softly at the girl's thanks, somewhat amused as the she tried to pretend the previous events never happened. "Well, I guess that would work," she murmured, "However, I doubt reaching the mother Ship would be all that easy. If you couldn't get past the drones, how are you supposed to get there?" It was then that Blissful spoke for the third time and Manu had to cover her mouth to stop herself from laughing. "I don't believe we've ever hung out, actually," she replied, shaking her head, "Though I would be delighted to help, so long as she isn't hurt. That would just cause anger among the bees and they'll start chasing you again. If that does happen, I'm not helping again," she warned, offering a sly smile at Blissful

Reactions: Mundane Monster
WfpeCVE.png

sCdhCZS.png

V E R S I E
"But if you come at just any time, I shall
never know at what hour my heart is to be ready to greet you."

"The ceiling is too white", the dragon thought.

She came to this conclusion, staring blankly into space as she dried her hair with a towel. The clock beside her blinked in irritation, an unabating reminder that she had missed class for the 9th time this month. "10:49 AM", she murmured with a flick of her wrist, the clock stopped blinking and an aloof smile painted itself across her lips. She tossed the cord, dropping the wet towel to the ground and fell back against the bed. The bland color of this room was bright, foul to a thin point and Versie clutched her head, waiting for the world to stop spinning. She wanted to sleep, she wanted to fall in a black sleep with a calm fog to numb out every sense. But they needed her. No -- she needed them.

"Shouldn't you be in class?"

Versie ignored the rumbling voice and reached her hand out, aimlessly grasping for the handle of her drawer. Why was she seeing two handles or was it four? By luck, she found the pressing cold of glistening metal and yanked the wooden box right from its hinges. It fell with a shatter; journals, floating bits of paper, and rocks with assorted faces dropping to the floor. Yet, it didn't matter that she made a mess or even broke her nightstand -- she had what she wanted. Sitting up, she bit down into a pale cork and ripped it away from the bottle. "You shouldn't be drinking that", said the voice. "Do I look like I give a shit?" came her bored reply. She lifted the bottle, choking as a burst of aged heat hit her dry tongue. It burned, it burned like fire and the dragon wasn't sure if she despised the pain or loved it. She lowered its glass rim from her lips and cast her eyes over to the corner of her room where her disapproving ghost cat, Ducan watched.

"Whattay gonna do, pretty kitty? Rat me out to Rayne? He can't do shit to stop me and you fuckin' know that." The gleam of her mockery dabbled in a rise of confidence, or in this case, a lose of morality. Ducan's tail twitched and slowly he walked over to Versie, claws ticking against the floor. "I would use caution in what you speak, Versie. You should also know that the walls have ears." Versie's smirk fell and twisted into a sneer, but she said no more and simply glared at the tom who jumped atop her bed. Molten eyes peered and he continued to speak, tail wrapped neatly over his paws. "Side effects can cause violence, delusions, slur of speech, loss of memory, sexual high --" He paused, a snide note then taking hold of him. "Or the very thing you wish to evade -- hibernation." Versie growled, teeth bared and ready to argue but she crossed her arms over her chest and huffed a black fog of smoke from her mouth.

"Whatever, you know why I take the damn thing so stop treatin' me like a child." Ducan's hackles raised and every particle of his calm demeanor he held vanished. "You idiot! You've been deprived of sleep for the past 3 years and it's taking its toll! I don't see why you have to stay awake for a pack of unkempt brats!" The dragon stared at the cat for an endless moment and then shrugged, unable to keep herself from laughing as the cat spat its fury. "I don't know myself! I shouldn't care in the least! But ... I want to make sure I see them leave when they come of age. Just so I know they are fuckin' far away from me." Versie fell into silence and looked down into her lap where the empty, clear bottle lay. It sparkled in the rays of sunlight that danced into her room, but all of its splendor seemed like it was taunting her for growing soft. "I hate them so much and their faces make me sick." she muttered.

She jumped up, making Ducan spring to his feet with a yowl. "And where the hell do you think you're going!? You wreak of that stuff!" Versie snorted and waved the cat off, with a famous smile that once, long ago when she roamed city streets had been called 'devious charm'. "They should be out of class by now and I have the urge to freakin' suffocate them in a hug." Ducan's eyes widened and hurriedly, he scampered after Versie as she left her bedroom. "You thick-skulled bitch!" he hissed softly. "If someone even gets a single whiff of you, you won't have a door to hide behind and your room will be searched! That's why you're not suppose to even drink Pinchu."

"It's not like I'm underage. Dragons let their children drink it once they are 10 so stop choking over yourself and hurry up." Versie walked down the halls, stopping only once to raise her arm and sniff herself. She didn't smell weird, she smelt like herbs and ... something fruity. Besides what kid would take notice of a dragon's soft liquor? It was for health benefits! She just needed to stay away from the caretakers and she'd be fine. Turning around the corner, she saw Momo, Citlali (weird lil' punk), Atlas, and -- ohoho! Jackson. "Ladies and gentlemen, I have just found today's target", she whispered under her breath.

With a puff, Versie darted down the hall and in the last moment, leaped into the air screaming, "JACKSON, BABY!" and hurtled herself straight towards her latest victim.

Addressed To: @Momozono Yuuna ; @Wicked ; @Clear ; @Doc_Halladay

Last edited by a moderator:
He just waited, keeping himself composed and non-judgmental, at this point staying there for support. It wasent all that big of a surprise she vomited with all that food in her stomach but he knew how she must have felt doing it, especially in front of them. It was an act of weakness in the eyes of many of his kind an they would be ashamed as well or at least that was his thoughts on her possible thought process.

He felt Aeo wake up back behind him as his head moved to accommodate him a bit more as he struggled. He heard him mumble about the mess and he spent a moment to glance back only to ind the shape shifter had fainted. Perhaps irrationally he felt a rush of disappointment in the man, he had displayed some quick thinking by turning into a horse and some bravery to be willing to be left in the jungle alone as not to burden them but this made him faint and as such he couldnt be there for his friend. He turned away from him a bit annoyed and focused back on Amethyst.

She asked the to take care of Aeo before racing inside and out of his grip to dive back into the orphanage. He watched her go before turning to Hadlee and turning the full face of his gaze on her. She wasent wearing much, despite the face Amethyst had given her his shirt but it seemed she didnt want to wear it. For a moment he felt like he wanted to ask for her name since she hadnt introduced herself earlier even if he had heard it mentioned and had half opened his mouth to do so before dismissing the notion and turning around after a nod and starting to walk away to bring Aeo to sick bay, after a bath sounded good for him as well. His body had a few scars but on his back were 5 circle shaped o around equal length startling on his skin, the place from where the other heads emerged.

@DANAsaur @Ayla @Jakers

[fieldbox=Hadlee, pink, solid]
tumblr_m89cqdYS941r1ii82o1_500.jpg

Hadlee groaned inwardly as Amethyst took off. She didnt blame the little Wisp, but yet she wanted her to stay so she wasnt trapped alone with the Hydra. Anything with scales made her skin crawl, and horrid images flash across her eyes. She didnt like the species, and had every right not to.

Hadlee kept her head down and turned torward the Hydra, but she was more than happy to see that the Hydra was taking Aeo to what must be the infirmary. The little Shifter was in dire need of medical attention. Amethyst was too, but she wasnt about to go chasing after the little Fire Girl a second time. Her energy had already been gone even before she chased the Wisp around the tree and into the marshes.

She started her walk again torward the tree. She didnt see a point in following the Hydra anymore, nor did she want to. Diem appeared and started to fly around her before perching onto one of her horns, buzzing and flickering the littlle bulb on his end. She was glad Diem was here. She didnt really want to be alone anyways.

Hadlee decided it was pointless, too, to go back to Kreskes's class after everything was stirred up by running out. He would surely get them back with a trick come class time tomorrow, but she would slay her demons one at a time. She went to her room instead.

The litte Ram closed the door and stuffed a blanket underneath the small opening under the oak door. She didnt really want to see anybody, and this was to prevent anybody from getting the idea that they could just open the door. Hadlee had her own room, seeing as the Caretakers couldnt get a word out from her. They still couldnt.

She crawled onto her bed and stuffed her head into the pillow, and cried. However, no noise came. Her throat was mute. She was no longer capable of forming speech. She had tons to say, but didnt possess the capability to form words anymore. Her shoulders shook with sorrow. She hated her scars. She scratched at them until they started bleeding, and that only made her cry more.

She fell sideways onto the bed, a pillow cluched to her chest, and fell asleep with Diem floating lazily around her head.

[/fieldbox]

Nodding in confirmation, Atlas pulled another one of the red fruits into view. "I've had my fill this morning so the rest" A third one suddenly appeared as if by magic. "Are all yours" He finished, smiling playfully. Knowing that the neko favored the sweet taste of strawberries, he had picked as many as his pockets would allow. The little 'magic' trick had just been something that he had been working on and would have continued with his show when the forest spirit suddenly found himself being tugged ever so slightly forward. Looking up, he watched with wide eyes as Jake used his canines to bite into the green apple. For a strange moment his senses were suddenly heightened as the feel of the Fae-Ghouls hand gently clasped around his arm, holding it in place. With a blink, Atlas' eye color visibly simmered down to a dark navy blue, representing the confusion he felt at the brief but strange sensation that bubbled up in his stomach. It hadn't felt at all uncomfortable just...unfamiliar.

Am I hungry as well...? He thought before affirming his theory with a slight smile. After all the running and anticipation of the morning events, his appetite must have taken a turn around the bend. Piercing, golden eyes pulled him back to the present, as their owner expectantly awaited an answer.

"Hmm...how about I sleep with you tonight then?" Atlas began, wanting to take responsibility for negligently abandoning his roommate, "Consider me your personal alarm clock"

It was then that he heard Citlali calling his name accompanied by the little aliens adorable (mis)pronunciation of the green fruit Atlas still held in one hand. Instead of pulling away from his friends grasp, he unexpectedly moved closer.

"Jake, can you do me a favor and pull out an apple from my right coat pocket?" He asked, unable to personally do so himself with both hands preoccupied. A familiar voice captured his ever wavering attention however as Versie entered the library. A welcoming grin made itself present on his lips as he acknowledged the dragon with a nod.

@Doc_Halladay @Momozono Yuuna @Paint @Wicked

Last edited:
U l y s s e s
His surprise attack was effective. The moon sprite's tone was bewildered and surprised, as she let out a little "Eh?". His smirk turned into a genuine smile now, feeling vaguely accomplished and suddenly, quite captivated. Her voice was something else, it really was. He felt the girl move, and he felt small, cool hands gently take his own larger ones. The physical contact made his fingertips tingle a little, quite oddly, and there was a similar tingle in his cheeks as they blushed a very light hue of pink - without him realizing.

She said his name and spoke to him again, following it up with a light, cheerful giggle. Her reactions were just sucking him in. He could have purred at how satisfied all of this was making him, and with this, a tiny attachment started to bud. The boy had a silly, messy grin on his face and he gingerly pulled his hands down, off of her eyes.

The young man slowly slipped his hands from her almost feather-light grasp, walking around until he faced her. Before he sat, his vision caught a passing blur near to them, and he glanced to find Blissful waving goodbye to them. With a returning grin, the boy raised his hand and waved back before the tiny fairy buzzed out - probably to kick some insect ass. She had been talking about getting a bee problem fixed.

When the fairy was gone, he glanced back forward and sat himself down in front of Soona, crossing his legs and placing his hands on his knees once he was comfortable. Her hair was floating again, radiant with the stars and colors swirling every which way in the locks. He couldn't take his eyes off of her, and he seemed to blank out for a second before realizing he was staring. He cleared his throat and looked to his knees, responding, "Yeah, I'm pretty forgettable, I guess." His smile was warm and playful when he glanced back up at her.

He realized that the girl had a book in her possession. The purple in his eyes flashed with curiosity. "Oh, hey, you have a book. I didn't see that till now, heh." The chuckle at the end came without warning, but he let it slide. "What book is it?" His eyes flickered back up to hers and searched them, finding himself rather captivated once again.

Mentions: Momozono Yuuna || Polystical

2i1mn1x.jpg

Atlas seemed to have spaced out for a second there, staring at him with glazed dark blue eyes as Jake's words trailed off. A slight frown was about to form a crease between his eyebrows and he was just about to ask if Atlas was alright, but the Forest Spirit snapped out of his stupor and answered him couple of beats later. Jake had just reached out to take another bite off the apple, and the suggestion that came out of Atlas' mouth made the boy nearly choke. With a cough or two and slamming a fist against his chest to make the apple piece move again down his throat, Jake breathed again in relief, eyes watering slightly. What the hell was Atlas doing? Was he trying to get him killed?! At this rate his tomb stone would read 'Death by homoerotically suggestive comments.' Was it just him today, or did everything sound like a sexual innuendo to him? First Momo and then Atlas. Who was going to be next? He made a quick decision not to trust anyone today.

Citlali suddenly called out, pointing at the apple between him and Atlas and tried his best to pronounce the word. It was... a good try, at least. A small smile nudged the right corned of Jake's mouth, finding the kid kind of adorable. He did not quite rival Momo though. Nothing was as cute as Momo. Nothing.

His inner little sister complex monologue was interrupted abruptly by Atlas suddenly moving closer, until he was almost standing toe to toe, chest to chest. Jake was frozen in surprise, still holding onto the Forest Spirit's wrist without realizing to let go. He was not sure how to feel about this, and his mind blanked out for a second. Then when Atlas made his request, Jake just nodded quietly, not trusting to say anything in case his voice would crack in nervousness. This whole day was just fucked up. What was with him? He had never been weird about being close to Atlas before. Maybe he was just still overstrung because of the realization earlier that Atlas was actually pretty gorgeous being and-- Oh, wow, had his eyelashes always been that long? Huh... Wait, no.

Jake bit his teeth together, his jaw setting into determined and stubborn jut as he forced all the weird thoughts and unneeded observations off his mind. They were getting really bothersome. He turned his body a bit, tilting his head out of Atlas' way so he could get closer and reached out his right hand, snaking it around Atlas' body and pushing it into the pocket of the Forest Spirit's coat as casually as he could. Despite steeling his mind, the little nervous fluttering in his chest made him feel... odd. The wings on his back tensed, as if he was trying to keep them from unconsciously fluttering too.

Moving his fingers about in the pocket, Jake felt around, realizing there were tons of fruits stashed over there. As he looked for the couple of seconds what he was trying to find, he leaned towards Atlas' long hare ear, and murmured. "I think he's asking for grapes, though." Now finding what he was looking for, his long bony fingers wrapped around the apple that he then pulled of the pocket. And because everything going on inside his head was confusing, it irritated Jake. And Atlas was at fault. And because of that, the Fae-Ghoul cocked up his eyebrow at the Forest Spirit as he leaned back to look at the other boy in the eyes... and then shoved the apple into Atlas' mouth. "Here you go." He said satisfied, and Jake let go off Atlas' arm and took the apple he had been chewing on, stepping off the embrace of another, feeling like it was somewhat easier to breath again.

But that did not last very long at all, when there was suddenly approaching running steps and...

"JACKSON, BABY!"

Jake froze on the spot as his brain registered the voice screaming his name, a shiver of fear running up and down his spine, and turned sharply his head around to look at Versie who was looming over him in the air, his tawny eyes wide as a deer caught in the headlights.

"Oh, shi--!" Jake managed before the dragon girl collided with him with her full weight which was about half more than Jake's own. Due to the laws of physics and Jake being the much lighter one, the outcome was pretty much given when the boy toppled over by the sudden extra weight and crashed on his back on the floor with an 'Oof!' sound. The half-breed felt like he would have just been tackled down by an American football player. With a groan, he tried to scramble up, but the dragon's weight kept him pinned on the floor.

@Clear @Momozono Yuuna @Doc_Halladay @Paint

B
lissful Bloom!

Blissful shook her head vigorously. "Oh yeah, no, no hurting the queen B no matter how rude and snotty she is." the spring fairy said and grinned. "Thank you Manu, for bee-ing there to help me. " She wiggled her eyebrows in a 'ba dum tishh' fashion. "So let's brainstorm. I think we should kidnap some of the drones and hold them ransom. Or better yet, light a fire under the nest so the--Oh never mind that's a terribly idea." Blissful pouted as she tried to think of a better way of getting the Queen to talk to them. Suddenly she let out a eureka shriek. "How about we get aeo to shift into a bee and use him as our bee spy! I mean he'll be pink so we'll have to paint him or something, but that's a relatively good idea right?"
@Demmy
@Jakers - - Mentioned

D
ana!

Dana had skipped Boo's lesson which she hoped he would forgive her for, but she just couldn't bear to be around people at the moment. So now she was hiding one of her favorite hiding spots. Or--Well really it was a crying spot because all she did in it was cry her eyes out. Her 'spot' was the inside of a closet that no one really entered. She wasn't sure why though, but that was good enough for her. At least now no one would see her puffy eyed, snotty nose and tear track covered face.

• Love
Reactions: Jakers
Amethyst White
Amethyst woke up, realizing that she slept in the tub. The once hot water now gone cold and the steam that was surrounding her now vanished into thin air. Tiny droplets of water clung in her as she got out of the water and walked across the room, her skin shimmering like a disco ball and water splattering on the floor. She didn't even bother to dry her hair and the dress she's about to wear. She just grabbed a random dress and slipped it on.

She was still exhausted from everything that happened today. Her eyes are puffy and red, her body aching and her throat sore. Now, her stomach is growling and looking for food. With an exhausted sigh, she went out of the room and into the hallways, her shoes clicking every time she takes a step on the hard tiled floor. Her stomach keeps on growling, as if an animal was trapped inside her and haven't eaten for days. She can clearly hear it growl and cry... wait, cry? Stomachs don't cry. "I must be pretty hungry to hear things" she said to herself giggling.

After a couple of steps, Amethyst heard it again. Something is sobbing and sniffing. A ghost? No, there are no ghost stories around the orphanage that she knows of. There's no new kid in the orphanage either. She started to walk away from the sound, but her feet suddenly turned left, her curiosity heightening with every step. She really doesn't know where she was going, as if her feet have a mind of its own. Suddenly stopping in her tracks, she found herself in a secluded part of the orphanage with a huge antique closet standing right in front of her.

The closet was big and made out of oak. The wood was splattered with a dark colour, the paint dried and peeling off. There's just something about the closet that screams "run away and never come back." It was eerie and very creepy.

There it was again, the sobbing.

She was sure that there was someone or something inside the closet but she doesn't have the courage to open it up. Looking around for help, she only saw no one. She sighed deeply, her heart pounding loudly as she leaned her ear over the wood, the sobs getting clearer. Not knowing what to do, she knocked on the wood "H-hello?" she asked, her voice hesitant and unsure.

D
ana!

Just when she thought she would drown in her own tears, snot and misery, a knock and a voice sounded from outside the closet. Dana's high pitched sobbing stopped immediately tapering off into an abrupt hiccup. Feeling around for her sunglasses, she put them back on and took a deep breath. She leaned forward and slowly pushed the door open and peeked outside. Her eyes widened when she saw Amethyst because she honestly thought it was Boo who had knocked on the door. Then again, Boo didn't have the voice of a little girl.
"H-Hi, Amethyst." Dana mumbled, but instead of getting out of the closet like a normal person, she stayed inside.

[BCOLOR=transparent]___________________________________________________________[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
lsaj8M2m.png
C
upid smiled at Miss Esme, as he made his way to the other kids. They were all seated in a semicircle, with Miss Esme in the middle.
"You boys and your Pegasus Time." Miss Esme smiled and shook her head. Cupid thought that Miss Esme was the best mentor. She was so nice and caring, she was definitely deserving of love. Cupid would find her someone just as great as she was.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Miss Esme got her self situated. "Time for story time, right Miss Esme? I know that's what's next right?" Cupid couldn't help it, he was hopping around in his spot. Cupid was hyper and happy today...like always. Miss Esme shook her head, "Yes, My Little Ones. It is story time, gather around." Miss Esme started to begin her story.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Cupid loved when Miss Esme read stories to the kids. She would use her magic to show visualizations of the stories, which made them cooler. In the middle of story time, Cupid had fallen asleep. He had his thumb in his mouth, he was in a deep slumber. "OK boys and girls, that's it for today. Tomorrow will work on all your Unique gifts." Cupid finally woke up with a big yawn.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Cupid found Mati, next to some other kids. "Mati! Did you love the stories? I did, well the ones I stayed up to hear." Cupid crossed his arms, he was thinking. He tapped his chin with his finger. "Mati, we should go find some of the bigger kids. See what they're up too. Wanna go?" Cupid looked at his best bud, with his big blue eyes. Cupid didn't really talk with the older kids a lot. Right now he wanted to get to know them more.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]___________________________________________________________[/BCOLOR]

@Polystical

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jakers
M
ati!

Mati had been listening to Miss Esme with rapt attention because he loved listening to her stories. Other than Pegasus Time, Story Time was the best part of his life! ...Well after food. And sleeping. And hanging out with Cupid...Lost in his thoughts, Mati didn't realize story time had ended until Cupid approached him and suggested that they go meet some older kids. The idea seemed kind of daunting, because Mati didn't have many big kid friends, but he was willing to go with his friend.

"Okay!" He squealed, getting to his feet and starting to walk out, he paused for a second and turned back to Cupid. "Wanna ride on my back?" He asked. Whenever they did Pegasus Time, it was always Cupid carrying him, not the other way around and Mati always wondered if Cupid ever wanted a ride instead. Mati knew he wasn't the strongest centaur, but he was sure that he could carry Cupid for at least a little while.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
WfpeCVE.png

sCdhCZS.png

V E R S I E
"Only the cruelest hunters set their traps with terror and trepidation."

Versie plowed straight into the Fae-Ghoul, wrapping her arms around his waist in a vice-like hold as she began to crush whatever breath was inside the boy. They tumbled to the floor, a dramatic sight and quite odd for two older children, sending a vase shattering as Versie's leg knocked an innocent wooden stand to the ground, dusting the floor with glimmering pieces of glass. But what did it matter? Her blood was pumping full beats of swirling adrenaline to her brain and not a damn thing in this world could make her feel the satisfaction other than torturing this poor, vulnerable soul. Yet, with all this inflamed cockiness you can imagine the short pitched yelp as Jake tried to get away from her. Oh, the surprise of that indeed! But her smug little smirk came back to full swing as Jake fell back to the ground, defeated as it should be.

"I haven't seen you in forever, cutie", she muttered into his shoulder, legs wrapped securely around his mid-waist and keeping him firmly in place. Versie tucked her head between his neck and chin, a rumbling mix of growl and purr vibrating from her chest as she rubbed her face into such soft skin -- he smelt of the meadows, tainted with spices, maybe vetiver if she took a deeper breath. She should have felt terrible, he was so much lighter than her but the dragon was always startled -- amazed at how fragile he was, almost reminding her of twig waiting to be snapped in half. Lifting her head, she rose a brow in question. "You haven't been runnin' away from me have you, flower boy?" That feral grin rose to her cheeks, eyes narrowing in something more than simple play. "If that was the case you should have given me a clue since I love a good chase." The last of her words, though murmured with sweetness rolled in a threat. Don't you fuckin' dare start a game you can't finish.

She slipped her arms from under him, though never removing herself from the Fae-Ghoul's lap. "Let the fucker suffer", she thought snidely as she turned to greet her audience. "Atlas, Momo, Citlali. I hope I didn't interrupt anything, just wanted to see if you were all out of class. I got so very lonely without being able to see any of your lovely faces." Her lip dropped into a quivering pout as the dragon fanned an utterly lost look of despair.

Addressed To: @Clear ; @Wicked ; @Momozono Yuuna -- Should I include Citlali if the writer isn't here?

Momoko
Momo's eyes seemed to widen endlessly as the strawberries appeared one by one before her. Snatching them up and scarfing them down, her mouth had become stained a bright red.

"Atlas-nya's ichigos are Momo's favorite!" she exclaimed, fully aware that the only thing that made the strawberries "Atlas' strawberries" was the time they spent in his pocket. Momo knew this very well, and it didn't matter to her because the idea of anything involving her beloved Onii-chan's made her happier than any other occasion.
Looking up, Momo observed the duo's (intentional or the latter) adorable displays of affection.

"Atlas-nya and Jake-nya would make a cute cou--" Interrupted by a loud crashing/muffled screaming noise, Momo jumped and huddled behind Atlas' tall posterior. Once the crashing ceased, she peeked her head out from behind the forest spirit to see Versie--her only female Onee-chan.
Having completely forgotten about her prior meltdown, Momo smiled and greeted the spunky dragon. "Nya~ Hello, Versie 'nee-chan!"

Rethinking the words of the dragon, Momo's brain pinpointed the word "class".

"Mou(geez), Momo forgot about class! Momo's gotta go see Rayne-nya!" she realized, frantically planning out the fastest course to where Rayne was. She smelled him--a scent of poultry and musty books--and he wasn't too far. Nodding to herself and assuming her running stance, Momo's ears twitched in excitement.

"Nya! Sayonyara, everynyan!" she waved, making a final jump and speeding away.

Soona
Soona's signature blush returned to her pale pink cheeks as Ulysses' handsome smile made an appearance. Hiding her face behind her book and bringing her legs up to form a semi-fetal position in mid-air, she watched him as he took a seat in front of her.

"Yeah, I'm pretty forgettable, I guess," Ulysses said with an obvious 'I'm just joking' tone.
Although one might disagree that Soona caught his jest. She is highly sensitive to the words "alone" and "forgotten", because of her unfortunate upbringing, and when one of them was mentioned, she tensed up and began unintentionally zoning out the rest of Ulysses' words.

"What book is it?" he asked.

"...you," came a particular moon sprite's trembling voice. The abrupt sound of wobbling paper filled the air as she dropped her book. Soona's eyes seemed as if she was looking at a dying kitten as she stared straight into the huldrekarl's soul.

"I would never forget you!"

Involves: @Clear @Wicked @Paint @Gore

Manu giggled, shaking her head at the bad pun the fairy decided to make, blinking when her hair got into her eyes. "Well, if we kidnapped the drones, I very much doubt the Queen herself would come out. And lighting a fire to smoke her out would only piss them off. There's a lot of small children here so that's not a very good idea." Manu sighed, attempting to think of an idea as well. When Blissful let out the shriek, Manu couldn't help but jump a bit, and wince, her wolven ears turning away from the fairy. "Uh... Well, I think we should at least ask him first. And um... What do we do when he actually gets there? I mean, we have a spy, but no way to get the Queen Bee."

@Polystical

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Status
Not open for further replies.