Our Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amethyst White
How long had she been submerged on water? A couple of minutes? Maybe an hour? She didn't really know. She was so contented that she forgot time. Will-o-the-wisps don't really submerge themselves on water. They only do that if they found no other means of escape. It's a defence mechanism their kind rarely uses.

As soon as she's a couple of minutes in the darkness, she finally calmed herself down. All she need is a huge amount of food and crying her eyes out. After that, put on a smile and bury the situation the deepest darkest place in her mind and forget about it.

It's always like that when she's having an emotional episode. It's more like a routine to her. Feel bad, cry, eat, submerge, and smile. That's what she does to survive emotional stress. But being a girl on that time of the month, she's having a crazy emotional cycle that made her do crazy things that no one could understand. It made her realize that she shouldn't have done that and how stupid she was to do it. She shouldn't have walked out of the room! Kreskes is probably laughing at her for being a wimp and maybe the students would think that she's a coward.

Slowly closing her eyes, she can hear faint muffled shouts. Who in the Mons dare to shout on the marsh?! Don't they know she's relaxing here? Oh right, no one can see her she thought. She suddenly felt tugging on her dress. Before she could even react, she was pulled out of the water, the coldness and darkness she was accustomed with was suddenly changed into brightness and birds chirping. She tried to sit up; scraps of cloth were being piled on her and eventually a shirt. A bit confused, she stared at the hazy figures, trying to adjust her eyes. "Hadlee? Aeo? Pollux?" she asked, unable to comprehend what is happening. Why are they so worried? "What are you doing here? Why are you--Oh..." she whispered, finally understanding the situation. She looked at their faces and to the water back and forth. Oh Mons, no...

"Pfft...Ha...hahaha...Hahahaha" she laughed, holding her sides and covering her mouth, trying to stop the laughter from coming. "Oh... Mons. No.." she choked from her own laughter, shaking her head and smiling "Did you really think that I was drowning myself?" she asked, a hint of worry and amusement lacing her voice. It really looks like she was drowning herself. The emotional outburst, the walking out of class then the water. Everyone would think that she's really killing herself.

"You guys..." she smiled and hugged the Aeo and Hadlee to death. She wanted to hug Pollux, but that would be awkward since they haven't talked yet. "I'm so happy you're worried about me. But I won't kill myself for something like that! I was just depressed and need to eat lots. Hence, the broken stalks of plants around the area" she chuckled at herself.

She was glad that they were worried about her and realized how overly dramatic she was. Of course, she still felt bad for making the alien boy cry but crying over it won't do any good.

She avoided her gaze to Pollux and mumbled "T-thanks for the shirt" before blushing bright red. He was shirtless in front of a girl! Sometimes, she hated being a teenager. Her emotions get all rambled up.

"I'm sorry guys for making you worry. I guess I'm not used to make anyone cry." she apologized, a bit of the guilt chewing her up. It was never her intention to make them feel troubled. "I'm really sorry. I promise, from this day forward, I'll try my best to not make you fret okay?" she smiled at them, hoping for their forgiveness "Now, how about we go back to the orphanage? I need to apologize to Kreskes and the kid" she said, warming herself up.

• Love
Reactions: Jakers
Pollux couldn't comprehend the situation for a few moments. She seemed quite confused that they were there and surprisingly not panicked or sputtering as one trying to drown herself might of. Then he saw that she was... Laughing and that broke the barrier on the situation more then anything else. She hadn't been trying to drown herself, she had been returning to a familiar habitat and- Suddenly Pollux was chuckling too, a deeper laugh which was the first non-awkward reaction they had seen in the short time with Pollux. What fools they looked like, he had been about to go commando into the water to carry her out and here they were while see- He couldnt even string together coherent thoughts as his body shook with laughter.

"I'd admit when i first saw you in there the idea crossed my mind." He said a bit breathless threw the laughter as he shook his head in disbelieve. This would have to be one of the things they would look back on and laugh about later, though he guessed he was laughing about it now. Perhaps it had been an over dramatic reaction but she was fine and he found himself strangely pleased by this.

He noticed she was avoiding his gaze however and blushing quite red and he was confused why for a moment before looking down at himself. He was shirtless and while he didn't think much of it as he always lived alone or with his father it defiantly had a different affect on her. Pollux was quite the impressive physical specimen, despite being only 14 he was strong and well muscled and most would consider him handsome if he judged by human standards and this got him thinking on a different path. He kind of always assumed he would be different or apart from others unless he found another member of his species who could match his strength and not get hurt but he never thought about things like attraction, girls or having a mate though that was unusual for a teenage boy. Now that had been brought to head and he was blushing slightly and looking at the water finding himself a bit embarrassed, the fact she was wearing his shirt made his blush deepen as unbidden thoughts presented themselves with a vengeance as if making up for year of being ignored.

"Y-yeah." He said with the slightest stutter after she finished her final sentence. "If your ok then im glad." He said favoring her with a slight smile as he turned his face her way with his blush mostly controlled. "But we should be getting back, perhaps at a slower pace then we came here." He said looking at Aeo.

@DANAsaur @Ayla @Jakers

• Love
Reactions: Jakers
Aeo wasn't sure how to react when Amethyst burst into laughter on the floor, but it was safe to say that his strongest emotion was relief, confusion coming as a runner-up. She submerged in water to make herself... feel better...? Aeo blinked at this whilst breathing heavily, his legs wobbling, before giving a quiet squeak as he was suddenly pulled into a hug.

"Wait - Eeep! ...S-so... you're okay...?" Aeo managed to wheeze before Amethyst let go of him and Hadlee. Aeo's face became extremely red in realisation to his over-reaction, and his catlike ears angled downwards from exhaustion.

Aeo felt like flopping over and falling asleep now that the worry was off his shoulders. The world was starting to get dizzy around him from using such a complex form earlier; whilst Aeo wasn't in danger of permanent harm or anything like that, but he could barely walk. He didn't want to crawl, so Aeo thought it best to rest for a while... he looked somewhat pathetic as he slumped against a tree, his head swaying dazedly and his chest receiving deep lungful a of air, but he didn't have much choice. However, he still had the energy to return a droopy-eared smile to Amethyst; it was his own fault for over-reacting, she had nothing to apologise about...

Aeo blinked at Nollux's comment, his eyes looking about for where the voice came from before finding him. Man, he was so dizzy... this was like when he turned into his adult form and naughtily tried alcohol that one time.

"Y...Yeah... haah... haah... y-you guys go on ahead... I... I... need some time to ruh...r...rest..." Aeo spluttered, almost nodding off as slumped onto his backside, being careful not to crush his tail as he leant against a tree.

All of this was the side-effects of going into more complex and difficult forms in quick succession - dizziness, nausea and exhaustion were some of the minor side-effects of this. Thankfully, Aeo hadn't gone too far in his shapeshifting to experience any major effects. To be blunt, major side-effects sucked.

Aeo knew he couldn't walk without falling over like a silly shapeshifter, but he didn't want to make a scene of himself. He was too shy to ask for a piggyback, and he didn't want to make anybody go through carrying him, even if he was over twice as light as an average person. And besides - what really mattered here was that Amethyst was okay.

"...I'll... see you all in Kreskes class l...la...t..." Was all Aeo managed to say before the tired mutator fell asleep, snoring gently against the tree.

• Love
Reactions: Wicked
Hadlee
Hadlee gave Amethyst a little half smile when she started laughing. She didnt think it was all that funny, but she still played along. She had been very worried about the little Wisp. She felt cold suddenly, her top reduced down to nothing but a strip of cloth covering her breasts. It looked like a very small sports bra.

She stood up and brushed the mud off of her knees right when Aeo slumped against a tree, his face pale. Without even asking, she knew the litte Shifter was out of energy. Changing forms was just as exhausting as when she did her little tricks, if not more.

She felt embarassed, having such little clothing on, but at this point she wanted everybody safe. Diem came fluttering about, and she reached up a finger for him to land on. He buzzed around her head a bit before taking off, leaving her with a small smile. She always enjoyed the little Firefly's visit.

She turned to Amethyst and took one of her sticky locks in her hair, rubbing her thumb and forefinger against the strands that stuck together in a gesture meaning that she was glad she was okay. Taking of the Wisps wet hands, she brought it to her large horns and set it on the top. It sent a shiver down her spine.

Her mother taught her that her horns were something that symbolized who she was. Each person's horns were different in size, shape, texture, and to allow another being to touch them meant they had great faith and trust. She wished that Amethyst knew what she meant before taking her hand off and giving her a full smile.

Hadlee looked cautiously at the Hydra. She hated them. The scales, the eyes, the body. They were horrible, nasty creatures.

She tried not to show her hate for the species that killed her parents while she watched.

@DANAsaur @Jakers

Reactions: Momozono Yuuna
Before he could even comprehend what had just occurred, the library, once filled with students, had been completely vacated. The Will-o'-the-Wisp that had rushed past him in a sphere of purple fire had been trailed by the rest of the students in a mad dash to follow their friend. He had barely managed to hand Momo over to Jake when a pink stallion galloped past him and out into the corridor. The strange display certainly surprised Atlas but having witnessed far more unusual situations it didn't take long before he had fully recovered and was kneeling in front of Citlali. An airy smile pulled at his lips as he gently wiped the tears staining the young alien's cheeks and cleaned the runny red nose with the soft cloth of his sleeve.

"Good as new" He hummed as his fingers softly swept the brown locks neatly to the side, "Ah, I've just remembered"

Having spent quite some time with the green eyed boy, Atlas was well beyond accustomed to his quirks and had known about his aversion to explosions. Especially soundless ones. He was also aware that the child's curiosity made it quite easy for his attention to be diverted. Producing a fresh, three leaf clover, Atlas held it up to Citlali. It had been a lucky find and he had been waiting to show the alien his discovery, knowing that the little tyke hadn't seen the particular plant life yet.

"I'd found a lucky clover this morning" Atlas continued before placing the tiny vegetation atop the paper bunnies arms, "And it looks as if your new friend has taken a liking to it"

@Momozono Yuuna @Doc_Halladay @Wicked

Amethyst White
Amethyst watched Aeo slumped back like a drunk man. She can tell that he's really tired from all the trouble she just caused, making her feel guiltier. "I'm sorry..." she apologized once again, watching him sleep. "He must be really exhausted finding me, I knew I shouldn't have run off" she muttered to herself.

Amethyst felt a strand of her silver hair being rubbed between fingers. "Hadlee..." she smiled at the ram. She must be extremely worried about her to sacrifice her clothes just to give her warmth. "I'm sorry..." she repeated again, her hands tightening around her lap. A soft hand took her hands and placed it on Hadlee's horns. She was quite surprised and confused by this action. Just what is she trying to say? She thought. When Hadlee gave her a smile, she assumed that it must be something good and smiled back. The horns are unbelievably smooth under her palms, much more like butter, but solid. She then pulled the shirt out of her head and gave it to Hadlee "Here, you need this more than I do" she said, observing that she's only wearing a little piece of cloth. The shirt was surprisingly dry, thanks to her warm body and flames.

Amethyst turned her attention back to Aeo who's sleeping peacefully, his chest rising up and down as he breathes. "We can't just leave Aeo, here." she announced "That's just...wrong...and rude."

What if something eats him or kills him during his sleep? What if he rolled over into the puddle of cold muddy water and drowns? Amethyst just can't imagine the guilt if that were to happen.

Thinking about a quick solution, she looked over the hydra and lowered her head "Uhm. Can you...uhm. Give Aeo a piggy back ride?" she asked rather shyly, twiddling with her fingers. "S-since you l-look stronger than I am...m-maybe you can carry him with e-ease. I would carry him if I can but..uhmm.." she trailed off, hoping that the boy will agree.

He shook his head and cleared his thoughts as she took off his shirt. With the girl who had left herself with only a strip of cloth over her chest and Amethyst up now he could control his thoughts and instincts. That had been odd, he didnt know bein around girls would make him think like that. He looked over at Aeo who had carried them here, it seemed his transformation had exausted him and he was out in seconds. Amethyst pointed out they couldnt leave him here and he agreed, this was no light sleep where he could wake up to react to danger he looked as dead as a rock.

Pollux had lived in forest and swamps all his life so there was little he didnt know about the wilderness. He respected it knowing the power a forest held and hid within its depths. Amethyst asked him if he was able to carry Aeo in a cute, shy way and he nodded. "No need to explain your reasoning, i understand. Besides he carried me here and i should repay that debt. Though a piggy back ride as you put it isn't necessary." He said seriously but with a faint smile to her as he walked up to Aeo. One of his heads hissed. Each head and neck was about 6 ft long but it seemed they could get longer by sliding more of their neck from his back since most hydras were massive creatures and he was hiding most of his mass and heads. The head slithered around Aeo, wrapping around him two, three times to make carrying him easy and comfortable for the both of them and the head rose lift in him as easily as a man could life a small child. He then turned to the other two.

"I dont think ive introduced myself properbly. My name is Pollux Thymeclis. Nice to meet you." He said warmly without a trace of awkwardness, when it was just a few people like this it was much easier to feel at ease.

Hadlee
Hadlee tried to move as descreetly as possible away from the creature, but his reptilain scent stuck in her nose like a bur. She pushed back a few of her short strands of pale pink hair behind her ears. She didnt want to openly hate the Hydra, but scenes from her family's murder passed over her eyes like a viel that couldnt be removed.

She watched as one of its heads coiled around the shifter, picking him up with hardly any effort, if any at all. The thing was strong, another reason to set Hadlee's nerves on edge.

Hadlee tugged on Amethyst's sleeve, signalling they should start getting back. Surely one of the Caretakers would be looking for them, even some of the other kids. They were far away from the Tree and should probably get back before they send search parties. Kreskes would probaby scold them in his usually joking matter, which meant that they might not be able to tell if it was a real scolding or another trick.

@DANAsaur
@Jakers

B
lissful Bloom!

Finally finding a book about how bees like you a whole lot better if you looked like them and flew like them, Blissful returned the book and flew out of the library, giving a wave to Soona and Ulysses. She headed outside where she found some yellow tulips and used her magic to form them into a dress. As she did this, Blissful let her mind wander..."I feel like I've forgotten something important." She muttered, but shrugged off the feeling. When she was done, she gathered some soil and flew over to the pond where she wet the dirt and then rubbed it all over her dress to finish the creation of her bee assimilation dress.

She removed her usually pink flower dress and put on the new one quickly. Finally she ascended into the air and began flying towards the bees slowly, because apparently when not chasing people, bees flew like punks. After a few minutes of flying Blissful approached two bees who were busy pollinating some tulips. But at her arrival both bees spun around.

One bee flew up to her and began buzzing wildly. "Bzzzz...zzz..ZZZZzzzzz." (Hey girl, you look fine as hell. Where have you been all my short life?)

Oh great, pick up line bees...Blissful though, but buzzed back. "Haha, thanks. I could say the same about you." She said trying to look like she found bees attractive.

The second bee suddenly shot forward until he was hovering between them, he turned to the first bee and buzzed angrily. "ZZZZZZZBZZZZZZzzz!!" (Bruh, you're cheating on the queen!)

The first bee grinned sheepishly. "Bzzzzbbzzzz." (What the queen doesn't know won't hurt her.) He then flew around the bee so he could be next to Blissful again. "ZzzzzzzZzzzzbzzzz." (So hot stuff, how bout you and I go sting the shit outta some of these freaky things?) He said, gesturing at a passing minotaur calf.

Blissful frowned. Did he just suggest that we make a murder-suicide pact? Seeing that this was the best time to change the course of the conversation Blissful shook her head. "Uh you know, I'm not really interested in stuff like that. How about we go and pollinate some flowers..." She trailed off as both bees glanced at each other. The first bee buzzed in disgust.

(Oh so you're one of those girls.) And the conversation would have ended right then and there, if the wind hadn't blow a bit too hard and a part of Blissful's dress hadn't blow off. Both the bees and Blissful stared at the fallen petal for a second before both bees started freaking the hell out.

ZZZZZZZBBBZZZZZZZZBBZZZZZ!!!!!! (INTRUDER INTRUDER INTRUDER!!!!!)

"Shit!" Blissful shrieked and started flying away as fast as she could. One look behind her told her that the two bees had attracted at least half of their hive and they were not in swarm formation. "CRAPCRAPCRAPCRAP!!" Blissful screamed as she flew away, trying to lose them but they were hot on her trail. "NAIRNE! NAI--ANYBODY HELP!!"

Citlali
Citlali didn't get a chance to be right next to Atlas for long, as one of the weird ones (girls) picked him up and put him on their lap. He squirmed and fussed even more when he was kept still, so it took him awhile before the moving paper caught his sight. It turned into an animal that had ears like Atlas before it was rendered still again. The alien only managed to barely focus before the weird one set him down and took off. He breathed a sigh of relief before Atlas came over to him and wiped his face. Citlali looked up at the strangely-eared one as he spoke in words he barely understood and managed to smile back at him. He was ready to speak up, but Atlas distracted him with a plant that he hadn't seen before. It was exciting to the young alien and even though the plant had been placed on the paper creature, he plucked it off and dropped the paper thing to look at the plant better. He jumped up and wrapped his arms around Atlas's neck.
"Ashoba, Atlas!" Citlali exclaimed.
He knew that his companion would recognize the first word as a word of thanks.

@Clear@Momozono Yuuna @Wicked

2i1mn1x.jpg

Atlas had only barely let Momo climb on Jake's arms when a horse galloped towards them, its hooves hitting the floor loudly enough to make all present turn their attention into the flashy animal that was pink enough to strain the half-breed boy's eyes. The unnaturally colored equidae whinnied somewhat nervously when it became near enough. And then it spoke in common tongue, apologizing and informing that it was coming through. Jake stepped hurriedly out of its way, clutching the Neko child into his chest protectively as the horse -- no, shapeshifter, galloped past them after the ones that had left before it. Jake was looking somewhat flabbergasted by the whole situation, leaning out of the door frame to look after the mutator that was already zooming down the hall. What the hell was going on?

Atlas seemed to be able to pull himself back together more quickly, and focused on the crying little boy. In the meanwhile, Jake started approaching Kreskes that was still reading on his desk, carrying Momo who was nuzzling her head into the nook of his neck, one of her white cat ears tickling his cheek. Then suddenly she crept closer to his ear, saying something that sounded so wrong coming out of a kid's mouth that the whole nature of its vague suggestiveness made Jake's brain short-circuit and almost drop the Neko as he nearly tripped on his own feet majestically. (What the fuck was he tripping over? Oxygen? Get a grip, Elwood!) Thankfully, Jake managed to regain his balance and gripped his arms little tighter around Momo, his mind all over the place in all of his magnificent self-conscious awkwardness. He felt like he was about to break into nervous sweat any moment now under a ten year old girl's scrutiny. Sometimes, children could be really terrifying with their innocent bluntness.

"What?" Jake tried to sound nonchalant, but his voice cracked into a overstrung higher pitch. Feeling like a complete fucktard, an awkward laugh escaped him as he walked on. "I mean-- Yeah. Sure. Things. With Atlas. Yeah." Ten points for smoothness, Jackson. His wings fluttered and twitched nervously.

His brain had kicked into another gear, his thoughts racing. Did she know? Was he been too obvious back there? Could she tell? For God's sake, she was ten, of course she would not. Jake was pretty sure he was subtle enough not to end up in Momo's radar, because he would have to actually make kissy faces for her to be able to pick it up. Probably. Hopefully. Damn, as rude as this sounded like, he really hoped Momo was dense enough and let him wiggle off the hook. Seriously, it was just a passing thought back there, why was he getting all worked up over it? It was not like it actually meant anything. Surely bros could evaluate each other and it would be fine! ...Did they, though? Shit, did they? It was fine, right? Right?

Feeling like he had just completely violated the bro code, Jake finally reached Kreskes who put the book down to meet with him and Momo. His mischievous gaze stopped on Jake after giving a brief greeting smile to Momo, as if he knew exactly what the Fae-Ghoul was thinking. The knowing look was enough to make him slightly flustered and embarrassed heat warm his cheeks just a little bit, before Jake gave himself a mental slap and a quick pep talk to stop acting like a thirteen year old teenage girl.

"Well, well. Look who decided to show up for class," Kreskes drawled mockingly, "Too bad it just ended, so that makes you very late, young man. Maybe I should transfigure you into a pocket watch so you could be here on time tomorrow? Or maybe a map so you could find your way into the classroom, hmm?"

Jake sighed and rolled his eyes, not in the mood for having to deal with his mentor's snark right now and let Momo down on her two feet again, and retorted curtly. "Yeah yeah, sorry. I overslept. It wasn't like I did on purpose. I slept really badly."

Snapping the book's covers shut that was resting on his lap, Kreskes broke into one of his very devious smiles. "Ahh, oh to be young... I know exactly what you mean, Anklebiter," the Yehl said, calling Jake with the nickname he had given to the boy when he had been small, "You see, those kind of dreams are completely normal for your age. Don't panic, everybody has them every once in a while."

Jake gave Kreskes the stalest expression he could muster, but Kreskes continued on despite his obviously unimpressed audience; "I remember when I was your age and I had the most fascinating dream about Esme once, barely could look at her in the eyes the next day, you see. In the dream she had the most ample pair of--"

The half-breed boy clamped his hand over Momo's ears and raised his voice over the Yehl's. "La-la-la! Can't hear you! Spare us of your lewd youth memoir, Uncle. So are we done humiliating me in front of my lil sis here? Are we even for today?"

Kreskes chuckled, seeming to be satisfied with the revenge for now. He nodded, making a shooing hand motion at the two of them and returned to his book. Jake let go of Momo's ears and threw a nasty glare at Kreskes, before he turned around and started sauntering towards Atlas. Suddenly, his stomach reminded him of its existence by growling angrily and making the Fae-Ghoul nearly fold over in agony. He needed to get something to eat or he would not survive until lunch.

@Doc_Halladay
@Clear
@Momozono Yuuna

Last edited by a moderator:
As the sun followed it's course across the sky, the shade of the tree moved from Manu's face. Groaning, the wolven girl sat up and stared around, hair sticking up in all sorts of directions. Great, did she really just fall asleep? Letting out a yawn, Manu spent the next five minutes just sitting there, waiting for her mind to wake up and watching the bugs fly past. Yawning again, the girl shook her head, using her hands to flatten as much of her curly hair as possible before standing and stretching, resting against the tree to prevent herself from falling over when the dizzy spell came. Once the spell disappeared, she started her way towards the school, just hoping that none of the caretakers forced her to eat breakfast. Not again. Shaking her head at the memory, Manu couldn't help but notice the small screaming voice a few metres away. It sounded like someone was in trouble, again. Did that seem to be normal for most of the kids here. After all, for the amount of orphans here, Manu often wondered if four caretakers was enough. Sighing, she figured that maybe she should help the mentors. Just... How? Perking her ears so that she could hear better, Manu began to track down the noise, eventually coming across Blissful, whom was running from... Bees? "Uh, Blissful?" she asked as the fairy practically zoomed past. Yeah, that worked.

@Polystical

"You're welcome" Atlas responded, returning Citlali's hug. It had been a bit trying at first but with time Atlas had come to remember a significant amount of the little alien's intergalactic language. In return he has been speaking consistent English in order for the young toddler to grow accustomed to the orphanage's main communication. Although when they were alone he would indulge Citlali with throwing bits and pieces of the alien's home planet speech here and there. Sensing that the child was calm again, the Forest Spirit slowly pulled away and watched the boy curiously examine the plant further before returning his attention to Jake and Momo.

An amused smile spread across his lips as he heard the mild rumblings of the Fae-Ghouls stomach. Atlas had guessed that his friend had awoken fairly late that day but hadn't anticipated him to have missed breakfast. It was a good thing that there were always more than enough wild fruits on him to feed an entire army of chipmunks. Reaching into his many hidden pockets, a bright green apple was pulled forth. Running his lips along the unblemished surface, Atlas bit into the skin with a quite crunch in order to see if the fruit was under ripe and taste far too sour. To his relief, it was the perfect combination of tangy and sweet.

"Really" He began, moving forward and mischievously tapping the apple against Jake's forehead, "If I knew you were going to be such a late riser today I would have woken you up myself"

A fresh strawberry was present in his other hand as Atlas discreetly held the fruit out to Momo, his eyes changing from a light purple to cerulean blue. He had some grapes stowed away if Citlali was feeling peckish as well.

@Wicked @Momozono Yuuna @Doc_Halladay

Momo happily began to daydream of catching butterflies (the only bug she likes) in a net she wove of Atlas' hair. Although it was merely a daydream, the neko was quite sure she could make a net out of the forest spirit's voluminous mane. Completely unbeknownst to her, a quite lewd conversation was taking place above her.

As Jake covered her ears with his hands, she did nothing but furrow her brow and continue her daydream. "There are butternya's to catch. No time for willy nilly sorts of things."

Although, the thing that did stir Momo from her dream, was the sudden return of Atlas' attention onto her. She giggled as Atlas bonked Jake on the head with an apple. Whenever Momo saw the two interact like this, it made her feel like they were all part of the same family. --Which they sort of are, if you think about it.

Momo's ears perked up. A strawberry had been offered to her, which happened to be her favorite fruit. Although somehow, in all of her travels, Momo had never stumbled upon the English word for strawberry.

"Ichigo!" she exclaimed, her sharp fangs becoming visible as she smiled widely. "Is this really for Momo?"

Involves: @Clear @Wicked

2i1mn1x.jpg

As he reached over to Atlas and Citlali, the first mentioned started rummaging through his many pockets and pulled out a shiny green apple. Instantly on the sight of it, Jake could not help it how his mouth started watering as he imagined its fresh taste on his tongue. Atlas ran his lips along the surface of the apple, Jake's eyes following hungrily and completely unashamed, and he bit into it with a satisfying sounding crunch that forced the Fae-Ghoul to swallow and run his tongue along his lower lip. Before this, Jake had not even noticed how famished he was, and Atlas was making a good job of bringing it to his attention by torturing him like that. The Forest Spirit made the whole apple eating look a sensual experience, or maybe it was just through his eyes. Either way, if there ever was a television commercial in the human world about apples, Atlas should definitely be in it.

However, this said perfect television face approached and tapped the bitten apple against his forehead, calling the Fae-Ghoul off his stupor he had fallen into. Jake blinked his tawny eyes and sighed through his nose as his brow settled into a frown. The expression on his face looked like he was about to make a remark back, but held it in; Jake really wanted to tell that it was mainly the other boy's fault that he had not slept almost at all, but decided it would go against all his principles of ever admitting aloud how much he had taken liking to his roommate over the years. Instead he just huffed, and while Atlas' attention was on Momo, he casually grabbed the Forest Spirit's wrist and redirected the apple into his mouth, sinking the sharp teeth through its green skin right next to where Atlas had just taken a bite with his own duller teeth. The taste was tangy and sour, but the aftertaste was sweeter, mixing into the freshness and giving the fruit a perfect balance. Withdrawing back, but still holding onto Atlas' arm, Jake munched on cheekily and wiped away a stray drop of apple juice from his jaw to his thumb, and sucked it off.

"Well, maybe you should have," he said nonchalantly after swallowing, and then flicked his amber eyes up to give Atlas a pointed look, "but you weren't exactly there, so..."

Citlali
Citlali found himself very comfortable in the returned embrace of Atlas, but he knew that the fluffy eared one had other things to attend to. There was his bed companion, Jake, and the fluffy weird one who were both speaking to Krekses. The alien was fine by that and took to observing the plant that he had been given. It was a vibrant green and even had a pleasant smell to it. It had three leaves with a lighter ring that was connected by all three leaves. It was soft and cool to the touch, meaning that he shouldn't manhandle it for too long. Citlali didn't want to make the plant wither too soon, as the colors would go away. He'd have to keep it on his windowsill where he could dry it. The alien looked reluctantly at the paper thing the long-gone weird one had presented him with. Well, until he got to his room it would have to do. Citlali carefully stored the plant in the paper thing before putting the paper thing in his pocket. He heard a crunching sound and this brought his attention back to Atlas. The alien watched as Atlas presented the already bitten fruit to Jake and watched the way the two interacted with it between them. He smiled, finding that it reminded him of the neighbors that were one pod over on his home planet. Maybe they thought the weird ones were...well, weird like he did. Citlali walked up next to Atlas and Jake, keeping a respectable difference from the weird one they called Momo. He knew the name of the green fruit that Jake had, it was just trying to pronounce it that gave him trouble.
"A-ah..ppllle. Pa-paple!" The alien said before pointing at the fruit.
Well, it was pretty close, wasn't it? He fiddled with the integration system on his arm, tapping at the screen until he found a picture of the fruit he liked best. Atlas usually had some on him, so he'd try to ask for them.
"Atlas. 'Apes?" Citlali asked, looking up at him hopefully.
One of the language barriers he had was pronouncing "gr" sounds, as there weren't any in his language. The alien had gotten the "r" sound at the beginning once, but then it was told to him not to do that unless he got the "gr" noise down. He didn't understand why, but maybe he would when he could speak their language better.

@Clear@Momozono Yuuna @Wicked

B
lissful Bloom!

Panic and the intense desire to not get the shit stung out of her caused Blissful to practically blank out nearly all of her surroundings save for potential escape routes, but when she heard someone call her name, she glanced backwards and was revealed to see Manu. Making a sharp u-turn, Blissful flew towards the halfling quickly. "Manu, help me!" She shrieked. "But don't kill them because we really need bees, but help me!"

@Demmy

• Love
Manu sighed, smiling in relief to find that Blissful wasn't hurt. Taking in the situation, she nodded slightly and glanced at the bees. "I could make a fire. It won't hurt them, I promise," she murmured, balling her hands together to make a spark. Being fifteen meant that her parents had been able to teach her how to control her powers well. It was just very exhausting. Sighing softly, she made the fire larger and sent it towards the bees in order to scare them away. She then turned back to Blissful and smiled. "So... What happened to make them chase you?"

@Polystical

Amethyst White
Amethyst watched Pollux lift Aeo's sleeping figure so easily. She was a bit taken aback at how easy it is for him. She began to introduce himself and she greatly appreciated it. It was kind of awkward for her to ask a favor from someone she didn't know the name. "Nice too meet you too Pollux. I'm Amethyst." she introduced and looked over Hadlee who was tugging he sleeve like a child. Understanding what she means, she said "We better go before Kreskes send search parties for us."

The three of them began to walk with Aeo in the hydra's care. Amethyst didn't even realize how far they were from the Tree. Guilt resurfaced again from her heart, making her repeatedly mumble "I'm sorry."

After a long and tiring walk, they eventually reached the orphanage, panting and exhausted. Amethyst slumped in the tree trunk, her chest heaving up and down, trying to catch her breath. She then saw Blissful running away from a hoard of bees, shouting at Manu. Her head is starting to get dizzy as her eyes followed the girl running around in circles.

Her stomach contracted so violently that she had no time to react. Chunks of food covered in the creamy chyme from her stomach were propelled into the air and splattered the ground. She heaved again and once more the ground was sprayed. Now she could not move forward without stepping on her own puke and she was feeling weak. She sank to her knees and retched until only clear liquid was coming up. Her throat felt sore from the stomach acid that was layering it and her mouth tasted of vomit. The stomach-acid stench of vomit filled her nostrils.

Wiping her mouth, she sat there, shocked and embarrassed of what just happened. Her eyes became watery from heaving but also from the humiliation she just caused herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.