Our Home ( Full )

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Clear No, I don't think so. But eeeyyy, now that the mention of RPing is out there I'm open for it. :D
*magically swoops in and crash lands onto offer* TAKING IT! I probably have waaay to many 1x1 RP's right plus others in development (even one with an RPer in here ;p) but the more the merrier~! (<<famous last words)

So if you're up for it....

@Clear Boom baby! I'll send you a PM as soon as I finish up this new person. You guys are gonna love her~! STREET ATTITUDE IS COMING YOUR WAY.
WOO! Looking forward to the both of what you just said bruh!!

I gotta go do easter stuff, but I'll be back later~
C u later wonderful GM Kaz ^^ Have fun Eastering it up :D

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Post is up^^. I think Cupid would be the only 4 year old allowed to eat all those treats rofl. Only thing he can eat, good sugary stuff xD.

Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
Post is up^^. I think Cupid would be the only 4 year old allowed to eat all those treats rofl. Only thing he can eat, good sugary stuff xD.
For the love of me I cannot find Cupid's CS sheet -.-;

What does the little angel take for bribes persuasive material again?

• Love
Reactions: Justin
For the love of me I cannot find Cupid's CS sheet -.-;

What does the little angel take for bribes persuasive material again?
Should be on Page 4, the first post and CANDY CANDY AND MORE CANDY rofl.

Why do I get the feeling someone would force Cupid to take in healthy foods for a change? |D
NOooooooooooooooooo! xD.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
A+ Blissful Bloom A+ You and Cupid work that magic yo
xD Bliss and Cupid the matchmakers of the Orphanage rofl.

@Polystical lol, I love that you said that Cupid needs all those sweets because he is so sweet xD. Mati and Cupid are going to be buds forever xD.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mundane Monster
What would happen if Cupid ate a veggie though? :O Would he turn into Satan?

What would happen if Cupid ate a veggie though? :O Would he turn into Satan?
xD...I don't think so. Maybe if he ate Devil's food cake xD. I think he would turn into an annoying brat, who thinks he's better then everyone. Vegetables are healthy...what you eat is not. xD something like that. Maybe I should put that in the IC or something, Cupid mistakenly eats a vegetable and his mood changes xD. Only way to turn back into his bubbly self, is to eat the more expensive chocolate and cookies ever made xD.

• Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster
*Cupid eats a carrot*

*World abruptly ends due to the laws of science being overridden*
See, so Cupid is saving the world by eating trucks fulls of candy, not even buckets but trucks xD.

NrDhsYq.png

JDKAEGE.png

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tumblr_m8v0e1yOXO1rb7fnko1_500.png
"When someone blushes, doesn't that mean 'yes'?"
― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

This is The Beat

N•A•M•E

Versie "Lace" Morgan
"I swear I don't bite, sugar."

Odd name made for an odd girl. Dragons aren't named until parents can judge the personality of their child, because in dragon culture names represent the person as a whole. A name becomes attached to your soul and is extremely important in knowing who you are. Versie's parents didn't know what to name her at first and kept reverted to calling her 'baby'. But a terrible day came when they placed Versie with the other dragon children in the academy. Tears were shed (mostly by her father), screaming echoed, and goodbyes were placed. But to the parent's distraught shock, Versie just waved them goodbye and went to go crawl in the teacher's lap. Dragon children were known for being clingy to mother and father and throwing fits when placed away from them, but Versie might as well have disowned her parents right there and then. To say her parent didn't mentally break the teacher would be a lie.

After a few weeks of pouting furiously and trying to bribe their only girl with sweets and presents, they decided to name her Versie for her adapting nature and traitorous behavior.

A•G•E

Seventeen
【2040 Human Years in Total】
【1020 Human Years in Wakefulness】
"Oi, oi! I ain't old, son! So quit buggin".

G•E•N•D•E•R

Female
"Whattya gonna do? Pull down my pants or somethin?"

S•E•X•U•A•L
P•R•E•F•E•R•E•N•C•E

Polysexual Sexual

Versie is pretty open to all people and finds beauty in most things. While she treats people with respect on who they are, some of those who describe themselves on particular sexual identities/sexes she is not attracted to. For instance, transgender people. Dragon culture believe that everyone is born into their bodies for a purpose and higher reason and is horrified by the fact that some will physically change themselves to be something they were not born as. According to Versie, transgender people are only friends and nothing more.

*** Polysexual and Pansexual are not the same thing. Poly means "many" while Pan means "all". Polysexual are attracted to many genders but not all.

A•L•I•G•N•M•E•N•T

True Neutral
"I simply don't care. You do whattya gotta do and I'll do me. Chill yourself and take a seat."

Versie has never been one to pick sides and often stands on the side lines of things, usually just watching on where the lot will fall. She isn't selfless enough to be a good doer, evil enough to be a chaotic mess, or just enough to take the side of the law. To be honest, her actions are based on what is fit for her life and she can often be seen as selfish which is by all means true. Indifferent to societal code of conduct, she will break, tear, ignore, or simply live away from those who push her to do something she doesn't want to. Being a wild card has it perks, since she lives only for herself but it can get a bit lonesome too.

B•I•R•T•H•D•A•T•E

April 15, 1760
"You won't be sayin' I'm old when you're rottin' in the grave, eh?"

B•I•R•T•H•P•L•A•C•E

London, England
"You can't even begin to understand how many people think it's cute when you have a English accent you talk like you're from the hood."

One thing that many don't understand is how Versie got her accent, which is a mix of British and Brooklyn slur. Versie's family moved excessively, going from Scotland, England, Ireland, Iceland, and wherever they honestly felt like. But for a majority of Versie's life they stayed in England and then moved to America where they stayed in Brooklyn. Versie soon imprinted on the slurs and slang of both areas and thus she has her unique accent as proof for her adventure in both of her homes.

S•P•E•C•I•E•S

Dragon

"This ain't no Mulan, you piece of living trash. Ain't doin' no warrior guidance for none of yall."

Dragons are mythical creatures, usually depicted as a gigantic serpentine beast with magical or spiritual qualities. Though based on culture and heritage, a dragon will look and act differently from its many other counterparts. Versie's dragon kind, Kumur; The White Dragon, dates back to the beginnings of the very world, making them one of the oldest among their race. Often represented as being wise and all-knowing, these beasts were sought out by man and monster alike for their gathered knowledge. But as the years went on, Dragons were hunted down by man for their horns, scales, or for the mere pleasure of the kill.

As the population of dragons diminished, the beasts went into hiding using human forms and stayed in small packs to keep out of a hunter's attention. Kumur were especially careful, due to the rarity of their soft feathers and deer-like horns that grew atop their heads. These dragons are known for living in icy temperatures and being the largest out of all the clans. They travel alone or with close family, and have very good memories.

A Kumur can be identified by their sharp, intelligent-looking eyes and intense expression. Their scales resemble fur, or even feathers, in places and their wide feet and sharp claws help them to walk atop snowbanks. Living in frosty climes, white dragons prefer their food to be suitably chilled. If their victims have not frozen to death already, white dragons will often pack them away in the snow until they are properly frozen. If you ever encounter a white dragon, be on your guard— they are swift and alert. Your best bet is to hide, as white dragons are known for their inflamed rage when bothered and will attack on notice.

baipixel_by_oniongrump-d7ycgga.png

This is The Rhythm

tumblr_mf33x9rHOA1qkcjblo1_250.png

P•E•R•S•O•N•A•L•I•T•Y

Versie is a puzzle to most and even to herself. She's flighty, unable to make up her mind on what she wants and what to do with the things that she gets. Making decisions is tough for her, so she will often try to avoid anything that will put her between a rock and a hard place. Due to this, she is very laid back, pushing aside troubling thoughts until she decides to deal with them on a later date. This even applies to people to a point where she will ignore others if she feel conflicted in their presence. To Versie, nothing can be more confusing than someone with true, heartfelt emotions and a need to verbally/mentally show it since she is terrible when speaking aloud her true feelings and will stutter and mumble like an idiot when forced to.

However, she is very loving and affectionate merely because physical affection is her specialty. When she still lived with her parents, she was often showered with love and gifts and this characteristic has been passed down into her. She often kisses people on the lips, wrpas her arms around other's waists, or sits in ones lap while cuddling them. Her excessive affection can sometimes fluster others and she will tease them about it to no end. But her hugs are renowned, known to be firm but gentle in where you can simply melt in her arms and sink away into a world of peaceful plushness. Younger children will be grabbed up and nearly squeezed and kissed to death and teens around her age will gain the same affection whether they like it or not. If someone refuses her, she becomes even more determined to annoy them into submission and flirts wildly without abandon. Yet, she hates being around others who constantly demand for attention as this places pressure on her. When faced with these people, she treats them as she would someone she hates; coolly and snidely. Her remarks will sting and her attitude flaunted to its very limit. If in a good mood, they will simply be ignored and dealt with when she decides to put up with them again.

Versie is territorial, being as the dragon she is. Her clan was known for being hoarders and thieves before joining the Dragon Council, and she tends to do this with material possessions, food, and people. Though, when it comes to a person she has yet to show a possessive nature since she feels people can be replaced as one does with a toy. To Versie, claiming someone is a very intimate object of feeling, something she can't grasp because she has never shown such affection on anyone. If anything, potential lovers will be seen as a puzzle that she will awkwardly try to figure out. In desperation to gain some sort of approval, she'll get weird and exotic gifts to earn their love and even try to push out some kind of verbal expression of her loyalty though you may not understand what she has to say since she start muttering and/or talking in dragon chatter.

But if she does find someone to care for, she'll become highly possessive to where she is borderline impossible. Dragons don't like to share and Versie in no exception to this case and she will gladly show anyone she views as a threat how dangerous messing with a dragon's lover can be. Versie, when pushed to anger is downright murderous and would rather stick a knife down your throat than talk things over, especially if someone hurt the very person she is suppose to be protecting. In such a feral rage, the dragon can do things that will hurt herself and even the person she is trying to keep them from harm's way, which leads to a long process of her apologizing and trying to sucker up to her lover. Thankfully, Versie's uncaring nature may funnel out some of her dragon instincts so she isn't hovering constantly over her appointed partner. Versie in fact may not care of what they do as long as they stay safe and out of trouble otherwise she will feel forced into being near them for a while until her nerves have been eased. She may even insist on sleeping in their room which could become an intense cuddle session in a matter of minutes.

Versie though, is very unsympathetic despite her doting characteristic. She can't wrap her head around pitying one who is weak. Her whole life had been about running and fighting and those who couldn't do either would usually end up dead. She can naturally pat someone on the back and murmur comforting words or kiss them on their forehead and cheek, but to actually feel a burden of mercy is a befuddling concept that she can't grasp. She is one to put someone out of their misery just so they won't be a burden on anyone else.

O•C•C•U•P•A•T•I•O•N

Official Cuddle Bug & Baker
Versie, as has been stated is a hugger but she is also a divine baker. It's almost as if the gods have touched her hands to make the most delicious sweets and the funny thing is that she doesn't even have that much of a sweet tooth. The real reason why she even bakes is because it helps when she needs to make important people happy again along with the occasional treat for the other kids.

L•A•N•G•U•A•G•E•S

Versie knows her English very well and could speak proper English if she wants, but she slides into her habits of speaking in slang when angered or excited. Dragon Chatter is also a gifted little thing she has going on, a language she uses to annoy her peers and teachers since it all just growls, yelps, teeth chatter, and even a lick here or there.

P•R•O•F•I•C•I•E•N•C•I•E•S

#1 Cuddler - Cuddles & Kisses are her passion
Baker Extraordinaire - Loves making goodies
Seamstress - Fashion chooses you; you don't choose it
Improviser to the Extreme - Makin' things up as you go

I•N•T•E•R•E•S•T•S

Dragon Ancestry
Music - [Violin, Ukulele]
City Living
Fashion Design
Kick Boxing
Collecting Bird Feathers
Roller Skating
Car Races

F•E•A•R•S

Dirt: Versie hates being dirty and she despises filthy places. She is a clean freak and perfectionist when it comes to keeping her room in order. She vacuums twice a day, rearranges her clothing and things, even flips a shit when someone walks into her while cleaning since she is not finished.

Ridicule: Don't tell her she's wrong. Don't say she needs to listen more. Don't you even dare try to make her feel guilt. Versie hates being found out when doing something wrong but hates it even more when someone tells her off. She becomes pissy and irritable, most likely to walk away when other other in still in the middle of speaking.

Solitude: Versie hates being alone and since dragons are social creatures they desire the company of others. She gets panicky when she feels she's being isolated or forgotten and starts pacing back and forth to relax herself. If she can't so this, she'll immediately find someone to hold as she listens to their heartbeat and counts, reminding herself that whomever she is holding is with her and she's not really alone. This person usually ends up being Ducan or Atlas since both of them calm her down without much trouble and can send her into a peaceful sleep.

Emotion: You want Versie to back off? All you have to do is say you love her and she'll freak out. Nothing scares the dragon more than blatant emotion that is actually true. She can handle flirting and even being friends with benefits, but when things become a bit too serious, she'll be gone in a breath unless you are someone special, but even then she'll become grumpy and confused, snapping at the person who is twisting her heart and in the next moment leaving hickies and love bites all over their neck and chest.

Frogs: She. Despises. Them. Versie is absolutely terrified of frogs due to a traumatic experience that included one of the horrid beasts being in her bathing suit one day. They are slimy, wet, and just --Eck!! If she even sees one she'll freeze and start wheezing, and as soon as she regains herself -- run.

The Future: What should she expect? What will happen? Are things going to get better or worse? Versie was never one to look hopefully to the future, she already feels like crap when it comes down to being an orphan. Despite her sometimes crude and careless attitude, she really just wants to be apart of a family. But she doesn't expect it will happen, not in a place where no one can find her. She fears for the next step and the domino effect it will have on her which is why she doesn't really like making choices.
These Are The Steps

H•E•I•G•H•T

5'7" Feet

Versie is much taller than the girls in the orphanage and that is a blessing really. Versie suspects she'll get at least and inch or two taller since dragons get up in the 6 foot range and one day she hopes to become a mighty giant that rules the little people.

"My whole clan are tall like giants ... I'm gonna get taller, aight?"

W•E•I•G•H•T

163 Ibs.
"Listen here busta, my curves are.. are!! I'm not fat, yah got me!?"

Versie is very, very paranoid when it comes to her weight. Most of the girls in the orphanage as so small and dainty and she's in the corner wolfin' down some thick slabs of bloody steak. But what most don't take into consideration is that fact dragons are heavy boned and super muscled. On top of that, she loves eating meat so diets don't work out so well. She loves her body, but just can't stand when people start mentioning she's one of the "big girls".

F•I•G•U•R•E

D•I•S•T•I•N•G•U•I•S•H•I•N•G
F•E•A•T•U•R•E•S

Sea Blue Hair
Versie's real hair color is a mystery to this day, the girl refuses to keep to one color and often dyes her hair after one month. This could be because she can't stand when things stay the same and her constant need for excitement or maybe because she simply can't make up her mind.

Emerald Eyes
This is Versie's best feature since she seems so human-like. People have often told her that it seems like she is hiding something when her eyes shine, as if she has a secret that she can't share. But her eyes are completely green, but no one can ever tell since she is move around too much for anyone to take a decent look. The green obs are actually dusted with honey golden speckles and a silver lining around the pupil. In her human appearance her eyes seem green but if she allows herself to fall to her dragon's calling, her eyes automatically change to a cold silver.

Black Dragon Tattoo Located on Her Back
Dragons are powerful and Versie is on the top of the chain, being as her clan are the heads of Council. When Versie first arrived to the orphanage her rampages were well known for being devastating and her room would often catch on fire. Kreskes was forced to restrain Versie's power and placed a bracelet around her hand, but she angrily rebelled and began gnawing at her wrist,attempting to chew off her hand. The girl's lack of feeling made Kreskes resort to placing a charm on her back, a place where she couldn't reach. Most of her aabilities lie the the inked patterns of the dragon's scales and to this day Versie has not once been able to turn into her dragon form without the charm being lifted. The tattoo can be measured from her shoulders down to her lower back.

Long Canine Teeth
Versie has some sharp nippers that she enjoys snapping around. Her teeth, if she recalls, have been said to remind others of a wolf and it only makes it worse when she grins. Versie has a tendency to nip at people she likes and will go for the more soft, sensitive points on the body. Being pearly white and having multiple rows like a shark that retract into her palate, her teeth a flashed at any moment.

"I look human, so I blend real well in the cities and no one questions me."
tumblr_inline_mq1nxjDtN31qz4rgp.png

This is The Music

gf6xMe0.png

W•E•A•P•O•N•S

"My fists, baby. I have you choking in blood."

M•A•G•I•C
&
S•P•E•C•I•A•L
A•B•I•L•I•T•I•E•S

Portal Keeper: Kumur have been gifted with being the eternal guards over Portals. Portals are the gateways to other worlds separate from Earth and passageways that lead to other lands. Dragons first lived on the Earth until human beings began hunting them and forced the beats into hiding. The Council saw it unfit for their kind to be wanderers without any home and sought out the Kumur for guidance. The Kumur lived in the frozen caves of Iceland, isolated from dragons and anything other than their own. When the Council found them and asked for help, the Kumur refused saying their interference would cut the threads of space. But the Council insisted and the Kumur agreed. The creation of a single Portal would cost a single power soul which came to be the grandfather of Versie. Leader and protector of his clan he fabricated a portal made dragon bone ash and linked it with his soul. The creation of this portal did cause a crack in reality and before Versie's grandfather passed, he made his family promise to guard the portals with their lives and keep man from ever entering their sacred world. As time moved forward, a sudden realization came to the clans and set dread through the Kumur. Every portal is connected, even if it is faint. When agreeing to protect the portal meant for dragon time that also made a promise to protect any other portal threatened.

Elemental Control: The ability to control elements. The power not only gives you control over the substances of this world but also the bodily -made creature that are connected to it; such as a water spirit. Though the creatures do have self will, if the user is demanding and has enough dominance they ill be able to make the creature do as they wish. What many do not know is that the elements were created by different mythicals who once lived in peace, but a dragon came to steal their power. Filled with greed he ate each element, but a price was to be paid. For his crimes, the mythicals trapped him in a spell bound cage and placing him into a deep sleep so his evil would not corrupt the power he ate. The mythicals were able to drag a majority of the elements back, but not all. In a final attempt for peace, the mythical placed a curse on the beast that for every sixty years he would fall into a hibernation until he had reached full maturity and knew good. For this, dragon hatchings now sleep for 60 years until mature.

Aether Manipulation: It is thought to be the pure essence the gods breath, filling the space where mortals live. Aether has been used in many theories for natural phenomena, such a light travel or gravity. It has even be theorized that is was used to make the very planets. The user can create, shape and manipulate Aether, users of this power will realize that Aether exists in Elemental, Cosmic, and Spiritual forces. This power is used to create the very portals that lead to the mythical worlds, the common realms, and so on., so natural Kumur have been given the power to control it. By their dragon brethren they are thought to be gods and are held with high respect and honor.

** It should already be known that Versie would have the normal powers of a dragon, such as super sense that apply to sight and smell. But dragon are devilishly strong which is why Versie has to be careful why embracing someone since breaking their bones is always a possible outcome.

S•T•R•E•N•G•T•H•S

Highly Protective
Long Lasting Stamina
Logically Driven

W•E•A•K•N•E•S•S•E•S

Hesitates in attack
Clouded anger
Cowardly
Vengeful
Untrusting of partners
Lack of breath causes dizziness

This is My Heart

123xvo4.jpg

B•A•C•K•S•T•O•R•Y

Versie knew her parents and she has the tears to prove it. She was born in London in the silent death of night. The air was bitter, clawing at the whispering warmth of the house while she was born and her mother hissed her curses towards the gods. After five long hours, she laid in a basket of cotton blankets but not a single breath was uttered. She was dead. Her mother and father were horrified and mourned for their baby girl. They left to sleep, leaving the basket and the dead child to be buried for the next day. But they awoke to the sound of a child's cry, hungry and demanding for attention. They rushed down, followed by Versie's older brother to find her alive but choking of flem. It turned out the girl had weak lungs and would struggle through her life.

Throughout the centuries she would travel with her family, hiding from the hunters that wished their destruction. She moved to smaller cities in England and Ireland and then moved to America in the late 1900's. Versie can't remember most of her childhood, because young dragons are put into a 60 year hibernation cycle as to grow their strength and retain their health. This would be the reason why she has a mix of an English accent and some of Brooklyn, in where she was moved once more. But this is where she was separated from her parents. It happened in summer, she and her brother had left home to play in a park nearby and when the returned home they found their home in shambles. Her bother automatically then carried away a sobbing Versie to take care of her but knew nothing of raising a child. He attempted to learn for the past four years, but soon found out that dragon children are difficult to take care of due to a demanding and aggressive nature as they age.

So he took her to the orphanage at the mark of her next hibernation, promising her would come back for her when he could. It has been over 65 years since she had last seen her brother and a coldness entered the gaps of a broken and abandoned heart.

C•H•I•L•D•H•O•O•D

Everchanging and built a wanderlust within her soul. Versie never made many friends and was very shy as a young hatchling. Dragons were rarely seen and humans always suspicions of the small family. She moved to many places, some that she never had even realized that she went to. During this age of her life, she was always loving but had a kinder and more gentle spirit. She was easily brought to tears and would hide under the bed if scared or upset.

A•D•O•L•E•S•C•E•N•C•E

Period in where he parents were no longer in her life. During this stage, she was highly volatile, breaking out in random bursts of rage in where she would hurt herself and others. She sought after fights and often won them, but at a price of her childlike innocence. She was rebellious and hung out with the wrong people, getting in trouble wherever she went. Her love for others was fading and instead she just wanted to cause pain to other so she could be rid of her own.

When she was brought to the orphanage, she simply stayed in her room without leaving. She didn't eat, she didn't speak, she simply just stared out the window wishing for her bother to come back. But he never did and she fell into her hibernation with strangers around her. When she awoke, she saw that children had already left and newer arrivals twittered about. She was still bitter but replaced it with a false facade, coming to the conclusion that her bother left her because of her gloom and terrible attitude. She still holds a resentment toward being left alone but the pain is ebbing away with the many smiling faces she sees everyday.

Relationships:

P•A•R•E•N•T•S

Melisa Morgan - Mother; Dead??
Jackson Morgan - Father; Dead??

R•E•L•A•T•I•V•E•S

Adian Morgan - Brother
"If you do come back, you'll wish you were dead."

P•A•R•T•N•E•R

None - Can be altered
"Woah, um... I'm not good with... no."

M•E•N•T•O•R

Rayne - "He's chill and doesn't bug me."

F•R•I•E•N•D•S

Ulysses
"It's a weird relationship in where I like him and then I just want to strangle him."

A•L•L•I•E•S

Open

R•I•V•A•L•S

Open

E•N•E•M•I•E•S

Open

Can you Dance with Me Baby

L3urRqn.png

N•O•T•E•S

Dragons age by one year during a span of 15 human years, but only when awake. Their aging process is halted when goring into hibernation.
Hatchlings go into hibernation until reaching maturity, at their ceremony they are allowed to pick a living possession in which they learn how to become more affectionate to their future mate. But, rolling backwards to the hibernation; dragons will sleep for 60 years and then stay awake for 60 years until reaching adulthood.
Versie hates being in hot weather
She flips between sleeping in the orphanage or in the tree branches
She breathes a chilling frost
Quick to anger but gentle
Her skin is surprisingly cold and even though she hates the heat, the warmth of another body is comforting
She was born with lung issues and moving around too quickly can cause her to faint
Has a tendency to call people sweet pet names
Will leave the orphanage without given notice
Ducan is almost as old as Versie; the reason being his physical body has not aged is because a spirit who steals the body of a living thing stops the original aging process due to a invading soul.

Q•U•I•R•K•S

Sleeps on the tree branches of the orphanage
Writes on her hands and arms when bored
Teeth grow amazingly sharp when irritated or angry
Hisses out bitter breaths when prideful
Puffs out smoke when in thought
Walks in a bouncing movement when happy
Will place her hands under someones shirt when fingertips feel too icy

S•P•E•C•I•A•L
I•T•E•M•S

Treasure Box - She keeps it hidden at all times
Coral Necklace - A gift from her brother when they went to the beach
A rabbit key chain - "Mom said it was lucky."

P•E•T

Ducan: A ghost cat.
Sq51cwC.png

Ducan is not a literal ghost and he will clarify this when you see blood running down your arms. Ducan was once something alive -- though he wishes not to say what exactly. When he died he became a wandering spirit, either refused of peace due to evil actions or a duty that had to be fulfilled. Spirits, if powerful enough can push out the soul of another creature, usually animals and take hold of their body.

But unfortunately, if the pushed out soul can't return back to it's body by sundown it will take it's place in the spirit world. Duncan did exactly this and took control of a cat's body. First intention was to find who killed him, but a silly dragon child found him named Versie and threw him into her backpack. Against his will, she took him as a pet, often being scratched and bitten until her face and arms were horribly marred. But with her constant pushiness, always grabbing hands, and insisting he slept on her pillow he soon felt enchanted by the monster's charm and accepted his fate of being dressed in crowns of gold and being called King Duncan.

Ducan is very sarcastic and terribly rude. He hates being touched, picked up, or brushed unless by Versie. He is also very possessive of her and holds grudges towards those who take away her attention from him. The other children of the orphange can't even touch him because he'll try to tears through their hands. But -- he has a soft side for those who give him pieces of meat. Oh, and did I mention he can talk?

T•H•E•M•E
S•O•N•G

Why Should I Worry by Billy Joel

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Momozono Yuuna
JDKAEGE.png

tumblr_m8v0e1yOXO1rb7fnko1_500.png
W.I.P
This is The Beat

N•A•M•E

Versie "Lace" Morgan
"I swear I don't bite, sugar."

A•G•E

Sixteen
【244 Human Years】
"Oi, oi! I ain't old, son! So quit buggin".

G•E•N•D•E•R

Female
"Whattya gonna do? Pull down my pants or somethin?"

S•E•X•U•A•L
P•R•E•F•E•R•E•N•C•E

Booty-Sexual
"Eh, what can I say? If you got yourself a nice pair of buns, honey, I'll tap that. Tap it real good."

A•L•I•G•N•M•E•N•T

True Neutral
"I simply don't care. You do whattya gotta do and I'll do me. Chill yourself and take a seat."

B•I•R•T•H•D•A•T•E

April 15, 1760
"You won't be sayin' I'm old when you're rottin' in the grave, eh?"

B•I•R•T•H•P•L•A•C•E

London, England
"You can't even begin to understand how many people think it's cute when you have a English accent you talk like you're from the hood."

S•P•E•C•I•E•S

Dragon

"This ain't no Mulan, yo. Ain't doin' no warrior guidance for none of yall."

Dragons are mythical creatures, usually depicted as a gigantic serpentine beast with magical or spiritual qualities. Though based on culture and heritage, a dragon will look and act differently from its many other counterparts. Versie's dragon kind, Kumur; The White Dragon, dates back to the beginnings of the very world, making them one of the oldest among their race. Often represented as being wise and all-knowing, these beasts were sought out by man and monster alike for their gathered knowledge. But as the years went on, Dragons were hunted down by man for their horns, scales, or for the mere pleasure of the kill.

As the population of dragons diminished, the beasts went into hiding using human forms and stayed in small packs to keep out of a hunter's attention. Kumur were especially careful, due to the rarity of their soft feathers and deer-like horns that grew atop their heads. These dragons are known for living in icy temperatures and being the largest out of all the clans. They travel alone or with close family, and have very good memories.

A Kumur can be identified by their sharp, intelligent-looking eyes and intense expression. Their scales resemble fur, or even feathers, in places and their wide feet and sharp claws help them to walk atop snowbanks. Living in frosty climes, white dragons prefer their food to be suitably chilled. If their victims have not frozen to death already, white dragons will often pack them away in the snow until they are properly frozen. If you ever encounter a white dragon, be on your guard— they are swift and alert. Your best bet is to hide, as white dragons are known for their inflamed rage when bothered and will attack on notice.

baipixel_by_oniongrump-d7ycgga.png

This is The Rhythm

P•E•R•S•O•N•A•L•I•T•Y

Versie is a puzzle to most and even to herself. She's flighty, unable to make up her mind on what she wants and what to do with the things that she gets. Making decisions is tough for her, so she will often try to avoid anything that will put her between a rock and a hard place. Due to this, she is very laid back, pushing aside troubling thoughts until she decides to deal with them on a later date. This even applies to people to a point where she will ignore others if she feel conflicted in their presence. To Versie, nothing can be more confusing that someone with emotions and a need to verbally show it since she is terrible when speaking aloud her true feelings and will stutter and mumble like an idiot when forced to.

However, she is very loving and affectionate merely because physical affection is her specialty. When she still lived with her parents, she was often showered with love and gifts and this characteristic has been passed down into her. She often kisses, hugs, or sits in ones lap will cuddling them. Her excessive afection can sometimes fluster others and she will tease them about it. But her hugs are renowned, known to be firm but gentle in where you can simply melt in her arms and sink away into a world of peace of softness. Younger children will be grabbed up and nearly squeezed and kissed to death and teens around her age will gain the same affection whether they like it or not. If someone refuses her, she becomes even more determined to annoy them into submission and flirt wildly without abandon. Yet, she hates being around others who constantly demand for attention. When faced with these people, she treats them as she would someone she hates; coolly and snidely. Her remarks will sting and her attitude flaunted to its very limit. If in a good mood, they will simply be ignored and dealt with when she decides to put up with them again.

Versie is territorial, being as the dragon she is. Her clan was known for being hoarders and she tends to do this will things, food, and people. Though, when it comes to a person she has yet to show a possessive nature since she feels people can be replaced. She dislikes when people uses her things without permission or when they steal her "designated" spots around the orphanage.

Versie is also very unsympathetic despite her loving characteristic. She can't wrap her head around pitying one who is weak. Her whole life had been about running and fighting and those who couldn't do either would usually end up dead. She can naturally pat someone on the pat and murmur comforting words and kiss them on their forehead and cheek, but to actually feel a burden of mercy is a befuddling concept that she can't grasp.

O•C•C•U•P•A•T•I•O•N

Official Cuddle Bug & Babysitter

L•A•N•G•U•A•G•E•S

Versie knows her English very well and could speak proper English if she wants, but she slides into her habits of speaking in slang when angered.

P•R•O•F•I•C•I•E•N•C•I•E•S

I•N•T•E•R•E•S•T•S

F•E•A•R•S

These Are The Steps

H•E•I•G•H•T

W•E•I•G•H•T

F•I•G•U•R•E

D•I•S•T•I•N•G•U•I•S•H•I•N•G
F•E•A•T•U•R•E•S

This is The Music

W•E•A•P•O•N•S

M•A•G•I•C
&
S•P•E•C•I•A•L
A•B•I•L•I•T•I•E•S

S•T•R•E•N•G•T•H•S

W•E•A•K•N•E•S•S•E•S

This is My Heart

B•A•C•K•S•T•O•R•Y

C•H•I•L•D•H•O•O•D

A•D•O•L•E•S•C•E•N•C•E

Relationships:

P•A•R•E•N•T•S

R•E•L•A•T•I•V•E•S

P•A•R•T•N•E•R

M•E•N•T•O•R

F•R•I•E•N•D•S

A•L•L•I•E•S

R•I•V•A•L•S

E•N•E•M•I•E•S

Can you Dance with Me Baby

L3urRqn.png

N•O•T•E•S

Dragons age by one year during a span of 15 human years
Versie hates being in hot weather
She flips between sleeping in the orphanage or on the roof
She breathes a chilling frost

Q•U•I•R•K•S

S•P•E•C•I•A•L
I•T•E•M•S

T•H•E•M•E
S•O•N•G

Make it Up by Sam Tsui

you have such a beautiful way of making character sheets. i love it. i love you.

also, Momozono Yuuna, i didn't get to mention how much i love soona. she's adorable and wow, she's pretty. ulysses likes her too. ( ^ ^)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Momozono Yuuna
Status
Not open for further replies.